Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele (52968 Views)

Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele / JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) / 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele by Kaira333: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Shy when she sees her. Hmmmmmmmmm.
Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele by koolaid87: 4:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
StarMogul:
If wat u are thinking is wat I'm thoughting den we need help grin

yes, unemployment got us all thinking..We all need help grin
Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele by giles14(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
IYANGBALI:
one big dirty slap
den make I go find beta person give d vote.her mates dey share airtime, ha own Na slap
Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele by macaranta(m): 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Okay we're watching..

[url]macaranta.com[/url]
Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele by IYANGBALI: 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
giles14:
den make I go find beta person give d vote.her mates dey share airtime, ha own Na slap
come collect the dirty slap before you go
Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele by giles14(m): 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
IYANGBALI:
come collect the dirty slap before you go
bad belly I still dey wait
Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele by bayinq25(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
confamgist237:
Actress, Funke Akindele, and singer, Tiwa Savage, went all lovey-dovey on social media today!

It all started after the singer worked on a yet-to be-aired episode of Funke Akindele’s hit series Jenifa’s Diary....as a result the actress tweeted her gratitude at the African Waist crooner.

The songtress responded in kind saying, “I absolutely adore you,” to the actress, confessing, “I’m sure you’ve noticed how shy I get when I see you sis.”
It is heartwarming to see this play out on social media, so unlike the celebrity beefs we have become accustomed to!

http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/this-new-found-love-between-tiwa-savage.html

Yeepa,funke akindele don collect tbillz babe!
Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele by singlefade25(f): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
bro, i want you to vote first. cheesy
giles14:
wetin I go get if I vote

Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele by giles14(m): 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
singlefade25:
OK no problem
Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele by singlefade25(f): 7:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
a kiss for ivyy grin....na joke o
bro, please vote for her......#teamivyy#
giles14:
wetin I go get if I vote

Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele by giles14(m): 7:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
singlefade25:
a kiss for ivyy grin....na joke o bro, please vote for her......#teamivyy#
Ok but how do I vote✴✴i mean link
Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele by singlefade25(f): 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
bro.......not yet still campaigning....i will let you know grin thanks
giles14:
Ok
but how do I vote✴✴i mean link
Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele by giles14(m): 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
singlefade25:
bro.......not yet still campaigning....i will let you know grin thanks
u wlcm
Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
So if two ladies are nice to each other, they must be lesbians. But if not, then they are straight abi? Twisted mentality. No wonder Africans are identified with hatred. How funke happens to be a bad influence on tiwa as pointed out by clueless nairalanders on this thread makes me wonder if they are on cheap drugs.
Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele by ricky70: 11:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
The friendship who e epp...
Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele by mcdoweller(m): 11:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
their shit.
Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele by eridos: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2016
sammyj:
Are they gay since she is having issues with her husband tongue

Are they lesbians not gay!!guys dat do guys are called gays while ladies that do their fellow ladies are called lesbians.PLS NOTE THAT.
Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 29, 2016
eridos:

Are they lesbians not gay!!guys dat do guys are called gays while ladies that do their fellow ladies are called lesbians.PLS NOTE THAT.
WRONG!!!!!

Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele by sammyj: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2016
Noted Sir!!!! shocked shocked grin grin
eridos:

Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele by sammyj: 11:17am On Apr 29, 2016
If I can have the cash prize as the image in the post I will vote!!! wink cheesy grin tongue
singlefade25:
Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele by singlefade25(f): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bad Nigga...... grin
sammyj:
If I can have the cash prize as the image in the post I will vote!!! wink cheesy grin tongue
Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele by sammyj: 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2016
Abi why will someone not desire something good. Just hand her over and have my vote ma!!! tongue grin
singlefade25:
Bad Nigga...... grin
Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele by singlefade25(f): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2016
sammyj:
https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final/2

good morning dear, time to vote ivyy

i vote ivyy and cc NL jega.

open the thread. thank you.
Re: Between Tiwa Savage And Funke Akindele by singlefade25(f): 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2016
giles14:
u wlcm
https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final/2

time to vote sir......"i vote ivyy cc NL jega.

thanks bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Ogulu's Birthday: Bose Ogulu, Burna Boy's Mother Celebrates Her Husband / DJ Cuppy On Vacation With Besties In Ibiza, Spain (PHOTOS) / Adedeji Aderemi 'Olofa Ina' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.