Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,806 members, 7,798,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife (83182 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by princesaam(m): 3:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Oga ade take am easy. This thing do happen and na common sense you go put am. Wen all is over, this army for here no go dey
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by sexymoma(f): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
raphrinco:
pomo men indeed when most women have turn to holes and sluts ,,sleeping around the market to get customers thats the bank and celebs sleeping around for fame and endorsements.... shocked shocked shocked
shebi na goats dey nyash dem angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by SirShymexx: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
sukkot:
grin grin what can i tell ya ? they like agege bread and blue band butter lolz

Looool.

I think we gotta call this disease: Yoloba Women Syndrome (YWS). Fvcking around while married loool.

I'm sure Toolz and her big batty has been around the block and is still creeping. Ditto that P-square nygahh's wife. It is only a matter of time they give us juicy tales on here lol. I just hope I'm not in permanent retirement from NL, when it happens lol.

These hoes aren't loyal. Why won't the guy be depressed when everyone around him has fvcked his wife? This is why I always tell fools not to fall in love.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by gykes(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
olatomiwa:
This is no hacking. The guy is really depressed. Thinking of suicide. He needs help. And he needs a job. He really needs a job to make him the man he wants to be.

You indeed wise.

What I see on those pics are emotional rants of a depressed man.

If only peeps around here know what it feels like living with the knowledge that your wifey has been or is being hit by another fela. The thought of it alone can make any man get suicidal.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Chijosky(m): 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
what of Akon
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Chijosky(m): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tee Billz what of Akon, you have forgotten to put him in the list
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by donshady(m): 4:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mr teebliz. You know all this before marriage, so why the complaint?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by sukkot: 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
SirShymexx:

Looool.

I think we gotta call this disease: Yoloba Women Syndrome (YWS). Fvcking around while married loool.

I'm sure Toolz and her big batty has been around the block and is still creeping. Ditto that P-square nygahh's wife. It is only a matter of time they give us juicy tales on here lol. I just hope I'm not in permanent retirement from NL, when it happens lol.

These hoes aren't loyal. Why won't the guy be depressed when everyone around him has fvcked his wife? This is why I always tell fools not to fall in love.
yeah but this epidemic aint restricted to yoloba women alone. its nigerian women period ( except hausa and fulani ) wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by SirShymexx: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
sukkot:
yeah but this epidemic aint restricted to yoloba women alone. its nigerian women period ( except hausa and fulani ) wink

Lol.

I know, my G. Just relating the ones I've the most interaction with. grin

But why do these married women love fvcking around tho? Even married white women aren't as promiscuous as the naij ones. Asians aren't even promiscuous at all. Cray.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by ODUBEZE: 4:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
mimzy:
Haba na. I still do not want to believe this.
And even if it is true. Must they spread their dirty linen in public. Oga ooo
This same comment has send many to early grave. let them open up! it brings healing, they will find help then find lasting peace.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by ODUBEZE: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
NOC1:
I am looking for where He accused her of sleeping with 2face, Donjazzy and DrsEED abi sid.
But the woman no try. why can't couple part ways without noise making. use one sentence it did not workout than all this dirty and ugly statements.
Today we have heard his own version, tomorrow it will be her own torry those who abused her today will abuse him tomorrow when she eventually carry her own torry waka for social media.
The day i picked a celeb as a wife i have made up my mind to accommodate any trash, yes.
easier said than done!
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mayflowa:
Linda ikeji would be so happy attention has shifted from her and her p-stuff

She will be popping champagne now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by ODUBEZE: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
omanifrank:
next tins will be hackers
it has already happen!
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by sukkot: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

I know, my G. Just relating the ones I've the most interaction with. grin

But why do these married women love fvcking around tho? Even married white women aren't as promiscuous as the naij ones. Asians aren't even promiscuous at all. Cray.
same reason you love fucking around nigga. they tired of just one dick. they want variety. jus sayin bro. dont shoot the messenger tongue

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by SirShymexx: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
sukkot:
same reason you love fucking around nigga. they tired of just one dick. they want variety. jus sayin bro. dont shoot the messenger tongue

Lol.

I don't fvck around when I'm in a relationship...I stay loyal. Loyalty above everything.

But these hoes aren't loyal.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by sukkot: 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

I don't fvck around when I'm in a relationship...I stay loyal. Loyalty above everything.

But these hoes aren't loyal.
oh you dont ? my bad dawg. so you saying they should yansh all the dicks they want before getting in a relationship and then when they get into one they should be loyal ? but so long as they single they can sample mucho dicks ? this sound about right chief ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by ZiggyMr(m): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wait o, Ani idibia na his neighbour.... bros 2face I hail o
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by solid3(m): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
Don Jazzy: Doro is a cheerful giver

Dr Sid: Doro knack pass carpenter wey don dey knack

Tiwa: Doro na Tiwa

Hmmm, are you thinking what I am thought? shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by SirShymexx: 5:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
sukkot:
oh you dont ? my bad dawg. so you saying they should yansh all the dicks they want before getting in a relationship and then when they get into one they should be loyal ? but so long as they single they can sample mucho dicks ? this sound about right chief ? undecided

Lol. My word is my bond, my nyggah.

That's why all my exes are still cool with me. I don't cheat and I don't physically attack chics that I'm with (the only exception is when some random chic I don't know get disrespectful and chics aren't suicidal, especially when they see a guy that's bigger/stronger than them). grin

My point is: if you can't stay loyal, why get hitched? Folks need to bring loyalty back. These hoes fvck around too much.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by freecocoa(f): 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
solid3:

Hahahaha.

You crazy but who knows? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by sukkot: 5:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol. My word is my bond, my nyggah.

That's why all my exes are still cool with me. I don't cheat and I don't physically attack chics that I'm with (the only exception is when some random chic I don't know get disrespectful and chics aren't suicidal, especially when they see a guy that's bigger/stronger than them). grin

My point is: if you can't stay loyal, why get hitched? Folks need to bring loyalty back. These hoes fvck around too much.
i can respect that. it boggles the mind. why get hitched if you are a greedy binsh ? you know what ? i think they want to have their cake and eat it. the biological clock is ticking so let me catch one mugu and take him to the altar so society dont start wondering why my old grimey ass is still single at 35 but on the side i will still be smashing mad niggas and catching my fun lolz. am thinking thats the mindset chief cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by feedthenation(m): 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
solid3:

Very funny
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by SirShymexx: 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
sukkot:
i can respect that. it boggles the mind. why get hitched if you are a greedy binsh ? you know what ? i think they want to have their cake and eat it. the biological clock is ticking so let me catch one mugu and take him to the altar so society dont start wondering why my old grimey ass is still single at 35 but on the side i will still be smashing mad niggas and catching my fun lolz. am thinking thats the mindset chief cheesy

That's why it's always better to do background checks on these biitches and just stay away from love.

As a man, you only owe yourself and ya kids love - don't get carried away with these pretentious chics.

These women would fvck you over. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by sukkot: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
SirShymexx:

That's why it's always better to do background checks on these biitches and just stay away from love.

As a man, you only owe yourself and ya kids love - don't get carried away with these pretentious chics.

These women would fvck you over. grin
background checks dont tell you the meter reading of the pu-nani tho. jus sayin bro. dont shoot the messenger grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by SirShymexx: 5:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
sukkot:
background checks dont tell you the meter reading of the pu-nani tho. jus sayin bro. dont shoot the messenger grin grin

Lol.

You just need that to get an insight into the chic's character trait, her background, if she's a sket or not, and the type of family she's from - just to know if you can get jiggy with the baggage she's bringing to the table cos a lot of these chics are faker than a £2 note.

Anyway, fvck all that shyte. Go for the best chic you can get. Make babies with her. And focus on yourself and ya kids. These biitches are going to do them regardless. Faces of angels but the heart of medusa. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by sukkot: 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

You just need that to get an insight into the chic's character trait, her background, if she's a sket or not, and the type of family she's from - just to know if you can get jiggy with the baggage she's bringing to the table cos a lot of these chics are faker than a £2 note.

Anyway, fvck all that shyte. Go for the best chic you can get. Make babies with her. And focus on yourself and ya kids. These biitches are going to do them regardless. Faces of angels but the heart of medusa. grin
aaahhh well. the occupational hazard of being a man. all these strange desires that can only be fulfilled in dangerous territory cry grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by mimidave(f): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
Something is fundamentally wrong with teebillz. First his posts are not in order, could be due to his state of mind though. Have no clue what he may be going through. Suicide is just a final solution to a temporary problem. Don't do that! Life is a gift; a precious one. Embrace it and live it to the fullest.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Very common with typical dumb negroes. Always blaming women for their woes. Men do not slut shame, only f@gs do.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by SirShymexx: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
sukkot:
aaahhh well. the occupational hazard of being a man. all these strange desires that can only be fulfilled in dangerous territory cry grin grin

Loool.

May the most high deliver us from these Jezebels. grin

What can a nyggah do cos we can't do without them?

Just don't fall in love with them and always be on the lookout for yourself. Else you might turn to this nyggah and depression is a biitch. It can make a grown man turn into a baby.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by chubbylistic: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
This man was hurt beyond measure. I pity men of these days because they are passing through hell in the name of marriage.
Allow the man to free his mind. He has endured a lot and could not endure anymore. let him talk and let the world know what he is passing through for over 3 years.
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by chubbylistic: 6:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
This man was hurt beyond measure. I pity men of these days because they are passing through hell in the name of marriage.
Allow the man to free his mind. He has endured a lot and could not endure anymore. let him talk and let the world know what he is passing through for over 3 years or do u want him to die in silence?
Re: Tiwa Savage Slept With Donjazzy, 2face & Dr Sid - Tee Billz Accuses Wife by Emmasnoop(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
Toto go cause big thing for this life,I wonder why girls nor fit close their toto Bleep Bleep Bleep they nor dey tire. Tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Area Scatter : Nigeria's First Crossdresser - Imo State (1970), Before Bobrisky / Tonto Dikeh And Husband, Oladunni Churchill Step Out Together (photos) / Uche Elendu's Marriage To Igweayimba Crashes - Tunezmediablog.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.