Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (223411 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 02, 2016
Battle of the ys

Mimz y
Lanick y
Ivy y

The thing dey sweet like pito.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 02, 2016
MissMonalisa:

Lol...all of them Don bend finish ooo... Dem Don choke on their words of hate...
Thanks babagrin

#teamlanicky

Ehen ehen grin

Team optional abi wetin be name of the gal sef.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 02, 2016
donbenedict:
lol mimzy dey light up the nation with 6000 megawatts.
Megawatts light blinding the enemies and haters since 18BC tongue

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by nestaAK(m): 8:57pm On May 02, 2016
A whole lot of Beauties

#Hard2Choose
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MissMonalisa(f): 9:01pm On May 02, 2016
nestaAK:
A whole lot of Beauties

#Hard2Choose

look no further... Just look below...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by donbenedict(m): 9:03pm On May 02, 2016
pucelle:

Megawatts light blinding the enemies and haters since 18BC tongue
baby okunerere..

Doro na Mimzy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 02, 2016
nestaAK:
A whole lot of Beauties
#Hard2Choose
Join the winning team smiley
www.nairaland.com/mimzy

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by TheValiant(m): 9:09pm On May 02, 2016
Mimzy you were created on a sunday.

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MissMonalisa(f): 9:12pm On May 02, 2016
sofiathefirst shocked Lol, hilarious
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 02, 2016
nestaAK:
A whole lot of Beauties
#Hard2Choose
Nothing is ever hard in the presence of MIMZYFILIAR bruv smiley

Mimzy the one and true beauty wink

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MissMonalisa(f): 9:15pm On May 02, 2016
Dongata:

Ehen ehen grin

Team optional abi wetin be name of the gal sef.

ehhh, you can still be teamlanicky till the last round, whayasay?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by KingTom(m): 9:20pm On May 02, 2016
McEwen:

who is Ivyy? undecided
bros you serious so? Only the hottest thing to ever grace this forum mehn no ask me that kin question again Abeg grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by optional1(f): 9:27pm On May 02, 2016
refiner:
[b]....oh!...it's morning already!...wasn't able to sleep last night cos of the demise of a rare gem!...the guy I admired most but wasn't able to let him know!.....

rest on dearest freeman David!...I still don't believe u are gone cos in my heart,u still live on!........

hnmmmm...gat a long list I wanna wish a happy day to,have realised that u don't have to bottle up hatred in your heart against others cos you don't know when death will knock on his or her door!.....if I had done anything wrong to u,pls do forgive!...love u all from the depth of my childish heart!sadsad

cc..Onstelly

arabiandude

ernesty20

tonyebarcanista

estharfabian

laveda

seun

misspicy

darkedrebel

martha89

deejavuu

peeparty

cekhoe

abbiecutie

bylekan

kingrex1

kinglekan

stfuareuGod

richindinho

ebrayray

naijaboiy

lalasticlala

halfricanadian

shulamitewoman

creamish

angelberry

oyind17

muva

optional1

jadekitana

iamlegend1

knightx

mommysgirl

stupendinluv

engineermbugame

fairlyusedpant

missGdope

ivvy

hateu2

pinkycutie

ireneony

postman

lezzlie

hateu2

special baby

wristbangle

samueldavies

duchessmereze

lanicky

sexyceline

moneypassgod

breadandbeans

Esmaheel

adonis3

Firstlieutenant

mediapace

caseless

adaure4ever

sandoski

mimzy

falconey

kingcheezypuffy

iykekelvins

lsofdk

enigmaticenigma

herkzprinz

sorextee!

and others too numerous to mention!...a sweet day to u all and as u go out today,bear it in mind that the line that path death and life is very slim!.....BE GOOD!

rest on dear friend!
[/b]

What else can we do, death is sumtin dat evry one must pay d price. Jst heard a sad news dat a youth member in my church passed on.

Wat a sad news to begin dis my month.

May d gentle soul of dis both youth nd d souls of all d faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in perfect peace. Amen!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by iykekelvins(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2016
donbenedict:
I just mentioned Mimzy and Nepa jus bring lightttt...

Up MimZzzzzy! grin cheesy
You part of us now?
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 02, 2016
pucelle:

Nothing is ever hard in the presence of MIMZYFILIAR bruv smiley

Mimzy the one and true beauty wink

Mimzy makes some people sleepless embarassed gringrin
Come back here by 12am, you'll still see them awake! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Cherlene(f): 9:30pm On May 02, 2016
MRNipples:
alright dear, when i said white, i aint talking abt colour, i was saying ure white like d shining lights 4rm angels, i was saying ur beauty is as pure and white without blemish like the snow. dat was why i asked, if ure from heaven?

cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 02, 2016
optional1:

What else can we do, death is sumtin dat evry one must pay d price. Jst heard a sad news dat a youth member in my church passed on.

Wat a sad news to begin dis my month.

May d gentle soul of dis both youth nd d souls of all d faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in perfect peace. Amen!

Sorry dear shocked
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 02, 2016
MondeLuv:

Mimzy makes some people sleepless embarassed gringrin Come back here by 12am, you'll still see them awake! gringrin
MIMZYINSOMNIA gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 02, 2016
MissMonalisa:

ehhh, you can still be teamlanicky till the last round, whayasay?

Ayam team everybody.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 02, 2016
nestaAK:
A whole lot of Beauties

#Hard2Choose

Choose the one with the biggest yansh.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:58pm On May 02, 2016
Who is that lady that don't seek for self validation on an anonymous fora to make ridiculous proclamations?

Who is that lady who let her words speaks for her? Strong women to me do not engage in self praise. It is a sign of weakness . Weak women seek validation and are contented with their abilities which they erroneously imagined as strengths.

Who is the lady with the above attributes? And I assure you of 200+ votes when voting starts.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 02, 2016
pucelle:
MIMZYINSOMNIA gringrin
Mimzy makes them loose weight too tongue

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Cherlene(f): 10:09pm On May 02, 2016

Happy new month everyone cheesy

I EARNESTLY call on everyone to VOTE
--> IVYY
As MISS NAIRALAND 2016.

YOUR VOTE, is NECESSARY to ensure IVYY the
VICTORY.

Love,
Cherlene.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MissMonalisa(f): 10:10pm On May 02, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
Who is that lady that don't seek for self validation on an anonymous fora to make ridiculous proclamations?

Who is that lady who let her words speaks for her? Strong women to me do not engage in self praise. It is a sign of weakness . Weak women seek validation and are contented with their abilities which they erroneously imagined as strengths.

Who is the lady with the above attributes? And I
assure you of 200+ votes when voting starts.

that lady, is LAN.ICKY!!

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:13pm On May 02, 2016
MissMonalisa:

look no further... Just look below...

ok

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Cherlene(f): 10:15pm On May 02, 2016
I, Cherlene SINCERELY ask YOU to vote for,

-----> IVYY <-----

as MISS NAIRALAND 2016.

Your vote is INDEED SIGNIFICANT.

Love,
Cherlene.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:16pm On May 02, 2016
MissMonalisa:

that lady, is LAN.ICKY!!

I don't think so, sorry.

7 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 02, 2016
MondeLuv:
Mimzy makes them loose weight too tongue
MIMZY THE ALL ROUNDER

FRONTAL √
BACKAL √
FIGURE 8TY √
FACIAL √
BRAINS √
CLASS √
COMMON SENSE √

MIMZY slaying without lifting a pretty finger of hers tongue

MIMZYFICATION gringrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:19pm On May 02, 2016
I remember a mention from a certain handle (marysmeal) informing me to vote mimzy when it is voting time.

Let's see how it goes.

Lexiconkabir, are you aware of this contest?

6 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 02, 2016
pucelle:

MIMZY THE ALL ROUNDER

FRONTAL √

BACKAL √

FIGURE 8TY √

FACIAL √

BRAINS √

CLASS √

COMMON SENSE √

MIMZY slaying without lifting a pretty finger of hers tongue

MIMZYFICATION gringrin

Who is a MIMZY?

A Mimzy is an independent woman who is not just abundantly blessed with beauty but also has the brains to compete with every fibre of beauty in her!

Be like Mimzy cool

Miss Nairaland 2016/2017 cool

7 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by optional1(f): 10:26pm On May 02, 2016
MondeLuv:

Sorry dear shocked

Tnx sis....
Good evening!
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MarysMeal: 10:27pm On May 02, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
I remember a mention from a certain handle (marysmeal) informing me to vote mimzy when it is voting time.

Let's see how it goes.

Lexiconkabir, are you aware of this contest?

Yeah.

It's Mimzy all the way!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (221) (Reply)

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.