Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,689 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD - Romance (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD (223389 Views)

My campaign thread / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (221) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by optional1(f): 10:33pm On May 02, 2016
Dongata:

Ehen ehen grin
Team optional abi wetin be name of the gal sef.
optional1 dear, tnx a whole lot.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MissMonalisa(f): 10:35pm On May 02, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

Monalisa, can you please stop spamming this thread with this pic?

I'm not unnecessarily harsh, but to be frank with you, when it comes to beauty, your candidate is no way near.

Intelligent, I can't tell

awwwww, did you really have to modify your post?

That up there, was your initial post, sorry, I was faster...

It's obvious you came for a reason...

I'm spamming a campaign thread? No, like really? You only saw lanic.ky's picture here right?So what exactly was thread meant for? The post you quoted wasn't even for you, smh!

Now, go back, tell them you didn't see #teamlanicky...we are above provacotions now! Sorry!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 02, 2016
MondeLuv:

Who is a MIMZY?

A Mimzy is an independent woman who is not just abundantly blessed with beauty but also has the brains to compete with every fibre of beauty in her!

Be like Mimzy cool

Miss Nairaland 2016/2017 cool
Mimzy the remedy for all ailment grin

Mimzy the angel on earth wink

Mimzy the care giver smiley

Mimzy the fear curer smiley

Mimzy the way to fulfilment smiley

Mimzy the advice Giver smiley

Mimzy the Lover wink

Mimzy the BEST kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by charijee(f): 10:40pm On May 02, 2016
Black is beautiful

[color=FF0000]She's bold and endearing[/color]
Nairaland has just one QUEEN~~Lanicky

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MissMonalisa(f): 10:43pm On May 02, 2016
charijee:
Black is beautiful

[color=FF0000]She's bold and endearing[/color]
Nairaland has just one QUEEN~~Lanicky

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by charijee(f): 10:45pm On May 02, 2016
MissMonalisa:

I'm spamming a campaign thread? No, like really? You only saw lanic.ky's picture here right?So what exactly was thread meant for? The post you quoted wasn't even for you, smh!

Now, go back, tell them you didn't see #teamlanicky...we are above provacotions now! Sorry!

Way to go bae...gimme high five jare grin

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 02, 2016
Am totally confused..have been seeing all shapes and colours...can i vote more than one?..#BestBargainTho..#MoneyIsn'tInvolved..Add me on whatsapp and impress me on why i should vote for you and voila..am voting for you..
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by opineflu(m): 10:50pm On May 02, 2016
Dongata:

Choose the one with the biggest yansh.
omo dis beauties pass yansh matter
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MissMonalisa(f): 10:50pm On May 02, 2016
charijee:
Way to go bae...gimme high five jare grin

a highfive to you hun!

They never seem to get it right though, they feel blowing out another person's candle will make their's shine brighter...oops! Wrong move! That was a shot in the leg...Lol

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by opineflu(m): 10:54pm On May 02, 2016
i see MIMZY everywhere i go why. Sotey campaign pics b like say dem dey advertise soap. team mimzy u gat my vote. How dem dey vote ooo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 02, 2016
pucelle:

Mimzy the remedy for all ailment grin

Mimzy the angel on earth wink

Mimzy the care giver smiley

Mimzy the fear curer smiley

Mimzy the way to fulfilment smiley

Mimzy the advice Giver smiley

Mimzy the Lover wink

Mimzy the BEST kiss

Perhaps they need a dose of mimzyphenol to cure their high-bp! gringrin some people won't have a goodnight rest all thanks to idisuleourown gringrin

Mimzy is who the crown fits and Nairaland has spoken. Nigeria has gone past the stage of settling for less joor grin.

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by charijee(f): 10:57pm On May 02, 2016
MissMonalisa:

a highfive to you hun!

They never seem to get it right though, they feel blowing out another person's candle will make their's shine brighter...oops! Wrong move! That was a shot in the leg...Lol
Lol grin that's why we're peculiar....#TeamvoteNotFight.....#Teamnatural
#PeculiarTeam grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by opineflu(m): 10:57pm On May 02, 2016
team lanicky.. All i see is ass, I say i love wat i see.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2016
MissMonalisa:

I modify when I remember a mention from a certain handle that I should vote Mimzy when voting starts.
I wouldn't have said that when I'm told to vote a certain contestant.

Buhaha! You little kids are funny. You mean I was sent? Sent by who? On an anonymous forum to do what? To attack a certain contestant because of probably 20k, 30k or 50k (apology to other contestants)?

Watin I no go c 4 Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 11:01pm On May 02, 2016
opineflu:
i see MIMZY everywhere i go why. Sotey campaign pics b like say dem dey advertise soap. team mimzy u gat my vote. How dem dey vote ooo.

#Repekt King Reefer cool
#TeamMIMZY is a SURE investment.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 02, 2016
MondeLuv:

Perhaps they need a dose of mimzyphenol to cure their high-bp! gringrin some people won't have a goodnight rest all thanks to idisuleourown gringrin

Mimzy is who the crown fits and Nairaland has spoken. Nigeria has gone past the stage of settling for less joor grin.
End of Discussion grin

Not even a manageable less grin

idisuleourown the sleep robber grincheesy

#votenotcry tongue

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 02, 2016
opineflu:
i see MIMZY everywhere i go why.
Sotey campaign pics b like say dem dey advertise soap.
team mimzy u gat my vote.
How dem dey vote ooo.

Bros you get mouth pass for tis forum!!..... Chaii... Na you be baba o..

Welcome to the #WinningTeam

Voting has not officially started yet but I will sure to mention you when it does

You made the Right Choice bro...

Welcome on board grin

#trendMIMZY
#saiMIMZY
#TeamMIMZY......

Just do me one itzy bitzy thing....
Change your signature to Vote for MIMZY as MissNairaland2016 with a link
www.nairaland.com/mimzy

For more Enquires cc: Smellymouth MUVA IamLegend1 Iykekelvins

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MentalCase(m): 11:05pm On May 02, 2016
[size=18pt]Sai Mimzy till bus conductors stop shouting for change![/size] angry angry angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3670215__jpeg46c4f3f7360db850647354c431662c8e

5 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MissMonalisa(f): 11:06pm On May 02, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

[s]

I modify when I remember a mention from a certain handle that I should vote Mimzy when voting starts.
I wouldn't have said that when I'm told to vote a certain contestant.

Buhaha! You little kids are funny. You mean I was sent? Sent by who? On an anonymous forum to do what? To attack a certain contestant because of probably 20k, 30k or 50k (apology to other contestants)?

Watin I no go c 4 Nairaland[/s].

Go through your initial post and laugh @ your foolery..

Lol, medicine after death! Again, wrong move!

WE are done here, sir/ma'am

#teamlanicky

#winningteam

#teamnatural

4 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by kinglekan: 11:06pm On May 02, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Have you decided to support and vote MissGdope? Yes? That's more like it. She's the only right candidate capable of sitting on the throne. Let's support her!!

VOTE M - MAGNIFICENCE

VOTE I - INTELLIGNCE

VOTE S - SEXINESS

VOTE S - SWEETNESS

VOTE G - GALLANTRY

VOTE D - DILLIGENCY

VOTE O - ORIGINALITY

VOTE P - PEACEFUL

VOTE E - ELEGANCY

VOTE MISSGDOPE FOR MISS NAIRALAND 2016!!!!!

#BossChick cool

Cc; KingLekan Jason21 iAmcharis Drokoroafor Sosiqdude Transformium

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:07pm On May 02, 2016
MondeLuv:

Bro, I didn't mean to attack any contestants . If I had quickly remember a mention telling me to vote your candidate, I wouldn't have wrote that.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by iykekelvins(m): 11:10pm On May 02, 2016
slyIsaac:

Bros you get mouth pass for tis forum!!..... Chaii... Na you be baba o..

Welcome to the #WinningTeam

Voting has not officially started yet but I will sure to mention you when it does

You made the [colo=blue]Right Choice[/color] bro...

Welcome on board grin

#trendMIMZY
#saiMIMZY
#TeamMIMZY......

For more Enquires cc: Smellymouth MUVA IamLegend1 Iykekelvins
Opineflu, welcome bro

I hope you are Mimzyfied

#SaiMimzy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 02, 2016
pucelle:
End of Discussion grin
Not even a manageable less grin

idisuleourown the sleep robber grincheesy

#votenotcry tongue
#VoteForBeauty - VoteForMimzy! grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:12pm On May 02, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
Who is that lady that don't seek for self validation on an anonymous fora to make ridiculous proclamations?

Who is that lady who let her words speaks for her? Strong women to me do not engage in self praise. It is a sign of weakness . Weak women seek validation and are contented with their abilities which they erroneously imagined as strengths.

Who is the lady with the above attributes? And I assure you of 200+ votes when voting starts.

MissMonalisa, this here is my first post.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 02, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

Bro, I didn't mean to attack any contestants . If I had quickly remember a mention telling me to vote your candidate, I wouldn't have wrote that.

Its okay sire, its how they mob people who don't support them so you need not worry.

At #TeamMimzy, our motto is #VoteNotFight cool

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by opineflu(m): 11:13pm On May 02, 2016
MUVA:

#Repekt King Reefer cool

#TeamMIMZY is a SURE investment.
all i see b4 me is beauty with an appealing sexiness..she look esthetic in every pics have seen so far

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 02, 2016
MondeLuv:

#VoteForBeauty - VoteForMimzy! grin

SaiMIMZY!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by BossDanniee(m): 11:15pm On May 02, 2016
Cherlene:
I, Cherlene SINCERELY ask YOU to vote for,

-----> IVYY <-----

as MISS NAIRALAND 2016.

Your vote is INDEED SIGNIFICANT.

Love,
Cherlene.
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:19pm On May 02, 2016
MissMonalisa:

Go through your initial post and laugh @ your foolery..
Lol, medicine after death! Again, wrong move!
WE are done here, sir/ma'am
#teamlanicky
#winningteam
#teamnatural

Foolery? I trust you don't wanna go that lane with me, Monalisa189 or so.
Why not sheathed your sword, girl?

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MUVA(m): 11:19pm On May 02, 2016
opineflu:
all i see b4 me is beauty with an appealing sexiness..she look esthetic in every pics have seen so far

You've seen Miss Nairaland then bro. Isn't this someone worthy enough to rep this forum? Go through her threads too! We aint playing when we said mimzy's the full package bruh cool grin

#TrendMIMZY

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by MissMonalisa(f): 11:19pm On May 02, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:

.Monalisa, can you please stop spamming this thread with this pic?

I'm not unnecessarily harsh, but to be frank with you, when it comes to beauty, your candidate is no way near.

Intelligent, I can't tell

there, sir/ma'am is your initial post...now read it and stop bothering me...

Thank you grin
Re: Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD by BossDanniee(m): 11:19pm On May 02, 2016
Cherlene:
Happy new month everyone cheesy
I EARNESTLY call on everyone to VOTE --> IVYY As MISS NAIRALAND 2016.
YOUR VOTE, is NECESSARY to ensure IVYY the VICTORY.
Love, Cherlene.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (221) (Reply)

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (campaign Thread) / 18 Signs To Show He's No Longer Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.