Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:41 AM

HELP!HELP!HELP! How Do I Recover My Tinted Glass Permit Login Password? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / HELP!HELP!HELP! How Do I Recover My Tinted Glass Permit Login Password? (3595 Views)

Any Difference Bwt Factory Tinted Glass And Tinted Glass Permit? / Problems Encountered By The Introduction Of The New Vehicle Tinted Glass Permit / How To Process Your Car Tinted Permit Plus My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!HELP!HELP! How Do I Recover My Tinted Glass Permit Login Password? by dblaisepascal(m): 10:24am On Apr 28, 2016
I forgot my tinted glass permit login password''' please, can someone help me out?
Re: HELP!HELP!HELP! How Do I Recover My Tinted Glass Permit Login Password? by gulfer: 11:45am On Apr 28, 2016
We are in the same boat, and the site has no password recovery mode.
Re: HELP!HELP!HELP! How Do I Recover My Tinted Glass Permit Login Password? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
dblaisepascal:
I forgot my tinted glass permit login password''' please, can someone help me out?

You'll have to obtain a new tint permit.
Re: HELP!HELP!HELP! How Do I Recover My Tinted Glass Permit Login Password? by princemillla(m): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
If you have ur login details, goto ur command and request for it. Hold ur 2k to Roger the men in back
Re: HELP!HELP!HELP! How Do I Recover My Tinted Glass Permit Login Password? by ospreywin(m): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2019
HOW TO CONFIRM THE GENUINENESS OF YOUR TINT PERMIT
Getting a tint permit is one thing and getting the original one is another thing entirely, there are several ways you can confirm your tinted glass permit if it's fake or not:
1. BARCODE: Original tint permit do comes with a barcode printed on it which carries your informations like name of owner, vehicle registration, chassis number, make of vehicle... If you get a permit without these informations correlating with your registered informations then it's fake!
2. VERIFICATION PORTAL: There's always a link on the barcode below your informations which will redirect you to your verification portal, copy the link and paste in your browser to verify your application status. This way you're sure it's original permit but if the link doesn't work then it's fake.
3. SIGNATURE: Sometimes it's always confusing to know if you're holding an original document in Nigeria cos fake ones always look better and appealing than the original, check the signature on your permit if it's fainted or bold... Fainted signatures shows they are scanned and edited which is likely to be a fake one but the bold and vibrant means it is authentic.
4. APPLICATION ID: During the pre-registration, you will be issued an application Id to log in to your portal with your email, if you still have the application Id and mail you can use that to verify your permit but since the print out is done at the force headquarter also, this might be challenging.
These are the ways you can verify your permits.. If you need a tint permit stress and hassle free, you can whatsapp or call 08144476474

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2006 Vs Toyota Avalon 2007 / I Hardly Hear Anyone Say Anything About Opel. Are They Such A Very Bad Brands? / Pls Advice Me, I Want To Buy Car On Jiji Or Olx Or Cheki, Pls How Safe It Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.