Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:42 PM

Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here (34844 Views)

Optical Illusions! / Optical Illusions / Age Discriminating Optical Illusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by hotangel2(f): 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2005
Look at the four dots in the middle of this picture for about 15 seconds. Then look at a blank wall and blink your eyes non-stop. Tell me what you see. Gosh it's scary! But soo very cool, i tell ya!

Make sure you look at a free space wall..... Preferably a wall beside you, not the one in front of you... because the one in front of you, brings a smaller image! smiley

make sure you do this before reading what others saw. It'll be better that way.. u know! wink

1 Share

Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by Seun(m): 11:49pm On Nov 15, 2005
Wow, I like it. Follow the instructions and you will see <snip>. Make sure you try the experiment before reading further!
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by hotangel2(f): 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2005
You weren't freaked out? I was freaked out. But now i can't stop doing it. smiley
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by da808cutie(f): 11:53pm On Nov 15, 2005
wicked!!! did it twice and saw the same image of Jesus. what'd u guys see?

1 Like

Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by nike4luv(f): 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2005
i see a picture of sum1..wierd
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 16, 2005
yea haaha ive done that b4
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by hotangel2(f): 5:50am On Nov 16, 2005
You should do it again!. It's amazing!
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by Nobody: 5:53am On Nov 16, 2005
i see what everyone potrays to be 'Jesus'.
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by hotangel2(f): 5:59am On Nov 16, 2005
I like the "potray" u used. Cos we all know Jesus probably don't look like that!

1 Like

Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by vizion: 8:48am On Nov 16, 2005
men i saw it
did'nt believe it at first
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by hotangel2(f): 2:35pm On Nov 16, 2005
hahaha... do u now believe it?
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by star(f): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2005
please o . I don't want to see anything scary---
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by hotangel2(f): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2005
Star, do it! Do it! DO it! it's not scary.. just freaky+amazing. Just do it jo. cheesy
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2005
o my gosh...isn't that jesus i'm seeing? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's so scary
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by goodguy(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2005
Do u now believe there's a God somewhere? rolleyes grin

I actually tried it a lotta times but I didnt see anything. Lizzy kept calling me a dummy cheesy. Anywayz, i tried it now and I saw an image.. but wasn't so sure what it looked like.. undecided
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by hotangel2(f): 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2005
dummy! cheesy cheesy cheesy

U still don't see it.

And goodguy, talking about do u now believe there's a GOD?? That picture is Jesus, not GOD. Infact it's Not even Jesus. The picture we are meant to believe is JESUS! it's just the imagination of how jesus is sposed to look. That is soooooooo not jesus. I wonder why people sometimes kiss those pictures. It's the drawing of a great thinker. A man just thought of it, sat down, and said... hmm. I am going to make Jesus a white man, with long hair, beards, and a red cloth passing accross him. And Before u know it.. the whole world thinks Jesus ain't black and that he's white. cheesy cheesy cheesy JESUS is black. Or maybe white. But i know for a fact that, pictures we see that are meant to be Jesus aren't even Jesus. smiley
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by adesodgi(m): 12:03am On Nov 17, 2005
hmmm,all i saw was STAB,who knows him...yeah the guy in scary movie...sososo much looks like him cheesy
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by rihanna(f): 12:04am On Nov 17, 2005
to me, it looks like an illuminated Jesus
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by hotangel2(f): 12:05am On Nov 17, 2005
Ur sick sodgi! U should see JESUS. not stab.
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by goodguy(m): 12:07am On Nov 17, 2005
hot-angel:

And goodguy, talking about do u now believe there's a GOD?? That picture is Jesus, not GOD. Infact it's Not even Jesus. The picture we are meant to believe is JESUS! it's just the imagination of how jesus is sposed to look. That is soooooooo not jesus. I wonder why people sometimes kiss those pictures. It's the drawing of a great thinker. A man just thought of it, sat down, and said... hmm. I am going to make Jesus a white man, with long hair, beards, and a red cloth passing accross him. And Before u know it.. the whole world thinks Jesus ain't black and that he's white. cheesy cheesy cheesy JESUS is black. Or maybe white. But i know for a fact that, pictures we see that are meant to be Jesus aren't even Jesus. smiley
I wonder who asked for this tale by moonlight rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by hotangel2(f): 12:12am On Nov 17, 2005
Shey iyen emi na?? Na me dey talk tory ehn Shidren of nowadays. unna no know ur elders anymore oo.
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by Makaveli(m): 1:16am On Nov 17, 2005
ahh!?!,, !.., jesus christ !, @ ! , . shocked
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by charlisco(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2005
well that is scaring and interesting, the tricks is that, the photo sample there, is an incomplete photo of Jesus Christ figure head.

i want to see more of optical illusion
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by hotangel2(f): 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2005
nahh.. the trick is that, the original picture was inversed and edited.
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by adesodgi(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2005
is that all?
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by hotangel2(f): 4:36am On Nov 22, 2005
i guess!!!
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by adesodgi(m): 10:46am On Nov 22, 2005
omo o ga gan o... cheesy
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by Makaveli(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2005
See what yous think of this.Stare at the middle of the pic.youl see greenish spots but then they will disapper! try it shocked shocked cheesy

Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by biodun404(m): 5:42pm On Nov 22, 2005
wow ,makaveli,that is so kool but i wonder what logic is behind it.
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by Makaveli(m): 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2005
Which illusion r u takin about?
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by Makaveli(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2005
Dont no.Look at the very middle,wer the writing is,a small red dot pops up.wats tat about?
Re: Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here by charlisco(m): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2005
i will have to do my search about opitical illusion and bring forth mine, so members of nairaland be prepared to get it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is The Cat In This Picture / Tell A Lie About The Person Above You ... / Solve This Hidden Mobile Phone Eye Test (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.