Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

When U Think The World Is Waiting For U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When U Think The World Is Waiting For U? (769 Views)

Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos / Guys How Do U Feel When U See A Lady In This Typa Dress? [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When U Think The World Is Waiting For U? by keenn: 10:55am On Apr 28, 2016
Last night was one of the longest one have ever had, I reminiscenced about the time and moments with this wonderful lady. She is an epitome of any good quality u would expect a lady to possess.

The pursuit of personal goals(finance, academics, skills) can make we men loose out from wonderful ladies as regards settling down.

Only for me to check my facebook page and saw a lady I never took serious now married...

The marriage ceremony was out of this world, so executive and all...and the guy? So good looking.

...And me still pursuing a the stupid goal that is vague
Re: When U Think The World Is Waiting For U? by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 28, 2016
Don't be envy with others whose married now and have kids coz u never know what's going on with them behind closed doors... cool

Juz keep sailing and keep wandering.. wink

2 Likes

Re: When U Think The World Is Waiting For U? by vizkiz: 11:02am On Apr 28, 2016
KashyBaby:
Don't be envy with others whose married now and have kids coz u never know what's going on with them behind closed doors ... cool

Word!
Re: When U Think The World Is Waiting For U? by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 28, 2016
vizkiz:

Word!

Definitely... take that word from a great wanderer -- me grin
Re: When U Think The World Is Waiting For U? by vizkiz: 11:16am On Apr 28, 2016
KashyBaby:

Definitely... take that word from a great wanderer -- me grin

Yeah right grin
Re: When U Think The World Is Waiting For U? by HornyTiwa(f): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2016
Ecclesiastes 9:11

I returned and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
Re: When U Think The World Is Waiting For U? by latinoKingdom(m): 11:23am On Apr 28, 2016
HornyTiwa:

I returned and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
a nice speech from HORNYtiwa
Re: When U Think The World Is Waiting For U? by HornyTiwa(f): 11:31am On Apr 28, 2016
latinoKingdom:
a nice speech from HORNYtiwa
thanks
Re: When U Think The World Is Waiting For U? by keenn: 11:42am On Apr 28, 2016
KashyBaby:
Don't be envy with others whose married now and have kids coz u never know what's going on with them behind closed doors... cool

That's is what we say to console our shortcomings.

Kashy, u don't get my drift! Sometimes we act like all the good things would just wait and tarry for us to come around.

It indeed was a great loss for me anyway
Re: When U Think The World Is Waiting For U? by adegunwa4real(m): 11:54am On Apr 28, 2016
HornyTiwa:

shocked woman of God! What shall I do to be saved?
Re: When U Think The World Is Waiting For U? by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 28, 2016
keenn:

That's is what we say to console our shortcomings.

Kashy, u don't get my drift! Sometimes we act like all the good things would just wait and tarry for us to come around.

It indeed was a great loss for me anyway

No, that's not how I view my life... wink

I never regret those ppol I lose along the way...all good things are juz coming in diff sizes and shapes when u r ready to put down all negativities in ur life and accept that ur worth more than what u can imagine... grin
Re: When U Think The World Is Waiting For U? by ShayGirl(f): 12:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hmmm....
Probably u guys were destined to meet in life, bt ur hearts weren't destined to stay together..
U should be happy cos someone better's coming ur way..

From ur story, I would only advice u learn to take ur partner more serious
Re: When U Think The World Is Waiting For U? by toseman(m): 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
HornyTiwa:

ride on pastor.... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

"When You Get Married To A Mechanic" (photo) / A Friend Of Mine Need Ur Advice Guys...no Insult / 5 Reasons That Will Force Him To Pull Away From Your ‘almost Perfect’ Relationsh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.