Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst (29845 Views)

Sinzu In USA Prison (Throwback Photo) / "Welcome Home Sinzu" - Davido Welcomes Rapper Sauce Kid Back After His Release. / Saucekid Sinzu Reacts As 2016 Mugshot Of Him In US Jail Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by GurlFriend: 11:31am On Apr 28, 2016
It may be true: Teebillz Ex-associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At Outburst

In the wake of Tee Billz's emotional meltdown on social media over his marital challenges, this is what his former associate, Sinzu wrote on his instagram page

Read below

It saddens me to see someone i had love for going thru it and keepin my mouth shut. I dont do this social media bullshit. I mind my own business and handle my own business. So many things happen behind closed doors, so many secrets will come out to the open, so many disappointments will happen even with the ones you truly love.
What brings true happiness is finding yourself, being true to urself and worrying less about how others feel about u. To say the least, being selfless is the key. I havent talked to my bro@teebillz323

In over 4 yrs nor have i seen him or cared to see him. But i must admit it saddens me to see him in such state. I coulda got ur fone number, email or whatever thru many means but id rather do it this way.

This is the only time i will use social media to express myself on this issue. None of these rants come as news to me. A lotta people will try to put dirt on your name and make u look bad at this tough time, do not break, All i have to say is whatever demons u fighting my G, come out on top. Wish u the best.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEvNw9exa-c/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by GurlFriend: 11:41am On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by IamOpemipo(m): 11:42am On Apr 28, 2016
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by Michellla(f): 11:45am On Apr 28, 2016
after lavishing money on wedding.

5 Likes

Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by vosquare: 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin grin

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by Sijo01(f): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
I thought they claimed his account was hacked? Dude should grow up abeg. There are many ways one settles marital issues without spoiling your partner's image.

And to you Mr. Ex-associate, tell your man to go wash his dirty boxers in his bathroom not in the public.

8 Likes

Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
smiley
Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by psyqs(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
sipping my fura da nono
Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by Clean9agent: 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by cesspit: 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Those who really wish to commit suicide will never make it public,they just do it.
Mr Teebillz shut up already.

10 Likes

Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by viscocom(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
is noun of my bussiness
Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by Politicalidiot: 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
hmmm.

Really don't see any good reason that will make a MAN post his family problems on social media. Tiwa must be really ashamed of him right now.

Wish he was more like the man below cheesy

If you are the man in this story what would you do?
A man married his heartthrob. After almost 10 years in the marriage the wife became an Oil tycoon. She runs a thriving business that takes her to almost every part of the world. The husband. Still scraping by.
The woman loved her hubby. He drives her everywhere and she seeks out his opinion on almost all matters. Jolly fellows. The husband has 5 out of the 9 cars on the fleet. With the least being a 2012 Prado. Big boy. His wife takes care of him.
Okay the meat of the story. The man was with his friends at a regular hangout and the conversation that ensued is both hilarious and a huge lesson:

Friend: "You! I am sorry for you. Your wife has used your destiny. She's soo rich whilst you're merely scraping by. Doing fake big boy. We all know your wife is the source of all your bigboyism. Oloshi! You better think twice. Snatch your destiny away from her!"
Husband: "Thanks for the advice. You see let me tell you something you don't know o. I am 45 years old and for 35 years I never knew how to use my destiny. I was suffering. Even to eat na wahala! Now I got married 10 years ago to my wife and she knows how to use my destiny.
Now I ride latest cars and travel with her to any part of the world that even you my friends haven't been before. I am going home now to inform my wife to continue using my destiny o. Infact! She must make sure she finishes it all. It must not remain" Is he right?

In another news, the University of Lagos Is Evicting All Its Students From Its Hostels So We Did This - https://www.nairaland.com/3074056/university-lagos-evicting-students-came#45116231

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
we done hear am today.

Na so so Tiwa and Tblizz gist go dey hit FP on per second billing today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by okuneddie(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Na their life.....his suicide, his life, sinzu's thought, his life, tiwa's mother witch life, her life..,tiwa using u as if u be the wife, ur life and me searching for job my life....please if y want to kill ur self do it OK and stop disturbing us here on nairaland cos everything u guys do or say from now on will make FP....we want better news not some bullsheeeet. lubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by Jackeeh(m): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
Just one question though : How old is this Teebillz sef?

2 Likes

Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by Shegricho: 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
H
Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by daniska3yaro(m): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tor
Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by Canme4u(m): 12:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
Its non of my business.
Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by StevenJay01(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yeye!!!
Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by oluyale(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Front page
Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by jerryadigun: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by gunners160(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sijo01:
I thought they claimed his account was hacked? Dude should grown up abeg. There are many ways one settles marital issues without spoiling your partner's image.
And to you Mr. Ex-associate, tell your man to go wash his dirty boxers in his bathroom not in the public.
What are the various ways of exposing an harlot and a fornicator? Ty savage is a LovePeddler and a LovePeddler will she be. Besides, madam ITK,learn to stop spewing rubbish... People like you will Neva take it easy when their husband should cheat on them,but will be quick to castigate others

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by noskeybaba: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Assuming you receive this text
message from your bank:
"Dear Customer N1,000 has
been deducted from your
account for president
Muhammad buhari PMB
trip to japan - its your
donation to "progress of the
change", thank you for
banking with us."
What will you do?"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by 190theclown: 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
whos tbillz and tiwa

outside nigeria no one knows how they are so its rather strange who these phuckkas are to us
Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by WildChild00(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Michellla:
after lavishing money on wedding.

Thats normal for celebrity wedding, look @ that of comedian Princess, dat is the issue with celebrity wedding for you!

I pray they settle their differencies and come back as one...
Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by sheunsheun(m): 12:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
This 1 cum add fuel to fire. Well i ain't surprised either. #celebritylife
Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by hotdi(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hackers on the runz grin
Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
I knew the wedding would not last. This is what happens when you gather all the witches & wizards in the society to your wedding in a bid to impress friends & enemies.

Never ever be so foolish as to believe that you're stirring up admiration by flaunting the qualities that raise you above others.

The fool dares the gods of envy by flaunting his victories.

Unfortunately, envy is a tax which all distinction must pay.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by TANTUMERGO007(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
it is not by DUBAI, but by his GRACE wink

3 Likes

Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by Clean9agent: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sijo01:
I thought they claimed his account was hacked? Dude should grown up abeg. There are many ways one settles marital issues without spoiling your partner's image.
You can't know what it is until you have been there. You think he hasn't thought about keeping it to himself? Oo... I see.... you are wiser and you see him as a fool. Just pray you find yourself in such situation, and when you are there, let's see what you will do.
Re: Teebillz Ex-Associate Sinzu Says He's Not Surprised At His Outburst by kiddoiLL(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
dem dey beg person fr naija make him live Tbillz abi na Tcash gerarahere mhen..only cowards see suicide as an option

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: I Haven't Gotten A Job Since I Started 'Free The Sheeple Movement' / Nigerian Rappers Are Unknown In South Africa - Cassper Nyovest / Harrysong: "I Am No Longer With Five Star Music, God Bless E-money & Kcee"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.