Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Need Help In Writing A Cover Letter For Transitioning To HR - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Need Help In Writing A Cover Letter For Transitioning To HR (466 Views)

MAKE THAT CAREER SWITCH TO HR WITH CERTIFICATION EDGE? / Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) / Start Earning Over N9,000 Daily By Writing A Few Articles!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help In Writing A Cover Letter For Transitioning To HR by Eddodoh(m): 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
I have difficulty in repackaging my customer service skills and experience for a career transition to hr field.

I need your help in writing one because most templates I see on Google have insufficient or irrelevant details.
Re: Need Help In Writing A Cover Letter For Transitioning To HR by olatomiwa(f): 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
List some of your duties as a customer care service provider that can be used as a human resources professional . Move to your passion for Human resources management and some HR training that you have invested in to prepare yourself for the new role. End the cover letter with your wiliness and ability to learn quickly, while on the job.

All the best.
Re: Need Help In Writing A Cover Letter For Transitioning To HR by Eddodoh(m): 4:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
olatomiwa:
List some of your duties as a customer care service provider that can be used as a human resources professional . Move to your passion for Human resources management and some HR training that you have invested in to prepare yourself for the new role. End the cover letter with your wiliness and ability to learn quickly, while on the job.

All the best.
Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

Life, Goals & Achievements! 7 Things I Wish I Knew Before I Turned Twenty-five / Linkedin Actually Helps In Getting Real Jobs / Learn How To Become An Epoxy Applicator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.