Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? (23964 Views)

More Data Or More Airtime: Which Do You Prefer? / Which Browser Is Best For Android Phones? / Which Browser Is Better Than UC Browser? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Collinz2(m): 7:32am On May 01, 2016
ShiroSan:

Not at all.
Windows 10.1
I updated recently.

How much do you know about this Tecno W4?
am on windows 10 i need to update it.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Youngpo413: 7:48am On May 01, 2016
ShiroSan:

Not at all.
junk
Windows 10.1
I updated recently.

How much do you know about this Tecno W4?
sorry to derail, pls can windows 10 be installed on a 2gb, 64bits computer?
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Collinz2(m): 2:04pm On May 01, 2016
Youngpo413:
sorry to derail, pls can windows 10 be installed on a 2gb, 64bits computer?
yap. My pc iz 2gb 1.8ghz. When installin u will choose either 32bits or 64bits your choice.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Youngpo413: 2:17pm On May 01, 2016
Collinz2:
yap. My pc iz 2gb 1.8ghz. When installin u will choose either 32bits or 64bits your choice.
whenever I check for updates, it will only download others no window 10,so where where can I download the latest version of Windows 10?
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Collinz2(m): 2:26pm On May 01, 2016
Youngpo413:
whenever I check for updates, it will only download others no window 10,so where where can I download the latest version of Windows 10?
u can download it from http://getintopc.com but maybe u have to burn i to a dvd or create a flashable usb. Better still go to any store in ur area when they sell computer stuff and ask 4 windows 10.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by OSI7: 9:19am On May 02, 2016
Chromium, a forked version of Chrome 0.6x faster than the default chrome browser & Nochromo, another forked version of chrome that has google sign in and ads disabled. Rarely use the default chrome browser these days cos the other two are more effective
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Emmyk(m): 10:22am On May 03, 2016
MaryWest:

How official is it supposed to get other than this?
Do you visit TecnoSpot at all?
Officially official. cheesy cheesy
I do visit that site smiley
I just wanna wait for more time till "updates" pops us on my phone. cool there is a reason why it's not there yet, if I wait for too long and nothing happens, I'll download it from the site then. embarassed
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by daphid25(m): 3:03pm On May 03, 2016
Chrome + Boom j8 is such a good combination.
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Jacinta44(f): 2:40pm On May 05, 2016
Emmyk:

I just wanna wait for more time till "updates" pops us on my phone. cool there is a reason why it's not there yet, if I wait for too long and nothing happens, I'll download it from the site then. embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin
Nigerians sef.

Una no see updates, problem.
Una see nko - No, it must pop on their phone.

Oya, Eku waiting o. cheesy
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by gingerman876: 10:34pm On May 05, 2016
But really, i have always preferred the in-biuilt browser.......maybe thats because i use tecno right from time. #tecnolover wink
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by femrd: 10:53pm On May 05, 2016
Chrome
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by 360koncepts: 3:06pm On May 09, 2016
gingerman876:
But really, i have always preferred the in-biuilt browser.......maybe thats because i use tecno right from time. #tecnolover wink
i support you bro, u are ryt
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by MaryWest(f): 8:18pm On May 30, 2016
Emmyk:

Please what has been your experience?
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by Emmyk(m): 1:06am On May 31, 2016
MaryWest:

Please what has been your experience?
No experience my dear. I'm yet to upgrade ooo jare. With all the glitches that people are talking about... I'll just wait. wink

I believe you haven't upgrade too, have you?
Re: Which Browser Do You Prefer To Use On Your Phone? by AlexMcGregor: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2016
greenhulk:

I prefer chrome because I prefer my webpage to look like picture 1 below rather than picture 2 below. Cmon mate, I can't be stressing my eyes to read words from a webpage just because I wanna save data... I don't care about data. How can I have a phone with super amoled qhd display and still use opera mini that compress data and turn HD pictures to low quality pictures. Meh.

Another reason I use chrome is because of the feature ' search Google for this image'. This feature is only available on chrome. Let's say someone post a picture online and u want to know where he got the picture from, just hold the picture and u will see the option search Google for this image. Click it and if the picture was downloaded from the internet it will show u the source of the picture. That's a big big win for me.

Yep, you nail it, opera sometimes does compressing quality, make discernable quality loss of images. While if you use JPG compressor to process ahead(compressing before uploads), it won't become a problem anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Infinix Hot Note Broken Screen =help! / Simple Method On How To Activate And Transfer Airtime On All Nigerian Network / 6 Unbelievable Things We Do That Damage Our Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.