Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,111 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (10211 Views)

Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Three Great People You Would Like To Meet. / Nairaland Members You've Met Or Would Like To Meet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sweetpie23: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2009
I have seen lots of topic about nairaland finest gal etc etc what about the boys?
aren't there any hot guy here?
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by eyonigger(m): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2009
Am hot, wana dig?
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2009
If you're hot then am the Sun.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by segunjowo(m): 3:48pm On Aug 09, 2009
who wan't to know who's hot amongst us? try me first shocked cheesy
realy smokey!!!
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by memoor(m): 6:51pm On Aug 09, 2009
@sweetpie23
whats d criteria?
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sexybabes(f): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2009
@sweetpie wettin u go do wit nairaland hot guys? Oops im nt a guy. Lol!!!
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2009
eyonigger:

Am hot, wana dig?
Want us to go through this again? shocked cheesy

pc guru:

grin grin grin

@Post
The hottest guy on NL?
Let's take it step by step. . . . lets find the hot guys first, then we can find the hottest cool
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by memoor(m): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2009
@sexybabe make u Leff sweetpie alone o!, i beg sweetpie carry go nothing do you
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by TOPE20001(f): 11:32pm On Aug 09, 2009
rofl grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Sauron1: 12:00am On Aug 10, 2009
sweetpie23:

I have seen lots of topic about nairaland finest gal etc etc what about the boys?
aren't there any hot guy here?

Eldee & Whitelexi.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by TOPE20001(f): 12:01am On Aug 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Eldee & Whitelexi.

I agree grin grin grin
in his dreams grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Busta(f): 1:02am On Aug 10, 2009
Whitelexi??
Seriously? Una no get eyes o

@poster, when you find one . . . kindly let me know.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 1:05am On Aug 10, 2009
Hot guys is Baxilexi, SwitD cry, manickal, goodass, Steve49ja, Whitelexi, Sam Milla, dayokanu, Phemour, dhtml, cbase, tufe, mykali and my darling Vuitton kiss kiss kiss
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Busta(f): 1:20am On Aug 10, 2009
Gabry:

Hot guys is Baxilexi, SwitD cry, manickal, goodass, Steve49ja, Whitelexi, Sam Milla, dayokanu, Phemour, dhtml, cbase, tufe, mykali and my darling Vuitton kiss kiss kiss

REALLY??

Whoa. . . it is either I am blind or I have horrible taste in men but your list sure amazes me. then again, there goes the saying that "One man's meat is another's poison". undecided
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 10, 2009
None!!! grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by bluespice(f): 1:43am On Aug 10, 2009
funny gabby didnt touch on some names i was expecting
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Sauron1: 1:54am On Aug 10, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I agree grin grin grin
in his dreams grin

Stop hating. . . . .U love the dude. grin
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Kelvinj(m): 2:11am On Aug 10, 2009
stillwater:

None!!! grin
itz bin awhile i saw ur post, watz gud?
@op
ogbonofelifeli,
i tink bluespice is hotter sori she'sfemale!!
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by bluespice(f): 2:27am On Aug 10, 2009
am sorry, do i know u?
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:29am On Aug 10, 2009
Kelvinj:

itz bin awhile i saw ur post, watz gud?
@op
ogbonofelifeli,
i tink bluespice is hotter sori she'sfemale!!

Someone actually notices my posts. Yiiiiippppppeeeeeeee! tongue Everything's good!
bluespice:

am sorry, do i know u?

Rotflmao!!!
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Joseph6(m): 2:36am On Aug 10, 2009
I'm hot! Dunno abt hottest doe
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Gabry(f): 3:14am On Aug 10, 2009
Busta:

REALLY??

Whoa. . . it is either I am blind or I have horrible taste in men but your list sure amazes me. then again, there goes the saying that "One man's meat is another's poison". undecided

Ok, maybe Im judging based on Character cause character reallyturns me on . smiley

bluespice:

funny gabby didnt touch on some names i was expecting

Liek who
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Kelvinj(m): 3:41am On Aug 10, 2009
bluespice:

am sorry, do i know u?
maybe
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:51am On Aug 10, 2009
Wait did I just see some names there? shocked. . .puhleaseeeeeeee take off some of those names there jooo. . .hot ko smoking ni!

@topic

Based on pictures I've seen Sagamite and StephenP.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:15am On Aug 10, 2009
just pick a name out of a hat.

its all nitpicking at the end of the day.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by bluespice(f): 4:21am On Aug 10, 2009
Kelvinj:

maybe
riiight
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by No2Atheism(m): 4:30am On Aug 10, 2009
TOPE2000!:

I agree grin grin grin
in his dreams grin

grin grin grin someone is looking for trouble.

Whatever sef , Tope make i support you ( grin grin grin) , cus infact i would vote Whitelexi for Uncle Universe grin grin grin. He's so hot even his clothes get warm grin grin grin.

Disclaimer
----------------------------
Please do not quote me
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Kelvinj(m): 4:54am On Aug 10, 2009
i am hot & ur not
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by sexyLeamon(f): 5:27am On Aug 10, 2009
pc guru:

pc guru is actually cute I agree but hot like sun I don't dat cheesy
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:18am On Aug 10, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Based on pictures I've seen Sagamite
Na true you talk
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by platinumnk(f): 6:28am On Aug 10, 2009
twingabby- if ure going on character alone (which is cool) you're still way off the mark with your list. Re-evaluate.
Re: Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland by memoor(m): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2009
Mirror Mirror on the wall,
Who's the hottest of them all,

You of course,

Ok since you dames cant make up your minds, now tell me who's the hottest chic on NL.

"NL Mansion season 1", Prizes would be announced as soon as we get a winner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chilling Tale Of How Job Seeker Escaped Ritual Killers / ‘all Materials Used In Collapsed Synagogue Building Were Approved’ –SON / 6 Tips To Recognize The Florist That's Right For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.