Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness (86434 Views)

HIV Positive Chika Michael Ekezie Attempts Suicide Over Status / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz In His Car On Lekki Toll Bridge - Drewbaba.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by abdullkabar(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Telemundo
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by goryorhal(m): 5:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
When #50 go-90 would have solved all this paparazzi undecided

Who e epp

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by onatisi(m): 5:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
He should have jumped into the lagoon in the middle of the night .,then I would have believed he really wanted to kill himself
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by SirShymexx: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
sukkot:
who the fvck is tubaba ? shocked oh no he didnt just ask that ? oh yes he did shocked , dat skinny nigga tubaba is the biggest pi-mp this side of lekki bridge. i heard it through the grapevine that he has more kids than the population of somalia. diz nigga is a walking baby making factory grin grin

Lol.

The fact that a nyggah pops kids everywhere doesn't mean he has game. That just means he's a careless muthaphucka. I've got friends with all kinds of kids (one even has about seven with different chics) and they don't even have game. The real nyggahs that have beat almost every chic don't even have kids yet. Antonio Cromartie of NY Jets in the NFL has 10 kids and that nyggah ain't even no chics magnet - he's just careless.

I'm sure that nyggah's wife has been touched as well. That's how the game goes.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by stevecantrell: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mehhnn....I've learned a long time ago....no going back...no going back to them hoes
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by brytee: 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
Where u find ur wife matters....if u want a hot...show bizz lady....u will hv to pay the price for that....
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
This thing dem dey call toto ehn,fear am.who no know say tiwa savage like fvck,see her eye na.at a time me sef for like collect.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by holluwai(m): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yours must be missing.

BucciJP:

Guy, where is your brain?
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by sukkot: 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

The fact that a nyggah pops kids everywhere doesn't mean he has game. That just means he's a careless muthaphucka. I've got friends with all kinds of kids (one even has about seven with different chics) and they don't even have game. The real nyggahs that have beat almost every chic don't even have kids yet. Antonio Cromartie of NY Jets in the NFL has 10 kids and that nyggah ain't even no chics magnet - he's just careless.

I'm sure that nyggah's wife has been touched as well. That's how the game goes.
he sowing seeds my nigga, he sowing seeds. must have been a farmer in past life. jus sayin undecided
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by chimaobinelson(m): 6:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
in falz voice: i nid a cellebrity girlfrnd. mayb tiva go fine sha ,but Billz wan give sea a dive ah grin
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by SirShymexx: 6:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
sukkot:
he sowing seeds my nigga, he sowing seeds. must have been a farmer in past life. jus sayin undecided

Just saying shooting carelessly doesn't make you a pi.mp. I'm sure you've slept had sex with over 20 chics. If you were to be careless, won't you have kids everywhere?

I don't rate a nyggah's game based on the number of kids he has - I rate a nyggah's game based on the caliber of chics he pulls, and how he does it effortlessly and continuously.

Tupac for example was a chics magnet, yet he never had a kid. But Biggie made babies. Does that mean Biggie had more game than Pac?
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Dexema(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
I think say na only me heat dey affect
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by ZUBY77(m): 6:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
winkmart:
WHAT STOPPED HIM... HE IS NOT MANLY ENOUGH.... HE WOULD HAVE JUMPED

Yes, I also wondered how long it would take to jump off the small rail.
#crap

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by sukkot: 6:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
SirShymexx:

Just saying shooting carelessly doesn't make you a pi.mp. I'm sure you've slept had sex with over 20 chics. If you were to be careless, won't you have kids everywhere?

I don't rate a nyggah's game based on the number of kids he has - I rate a nyggah's game based on the caliber of chics he pulls, and how he does it effortlessly and continuously.

Tupac for example was a chics magnet, yet he never had a kid. But Biggie made babies. Does that mean Biggie had more game than Pac?
what there are calibers of women ? you mean like is he dating dangote and otedolas daughters and stuff ? cuz the way i see it, there are rich chics and then everybody else lolz.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by smudge2079(m): 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
Am sticking to the script...... TiwaBillz been skipping since.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by SirShymexx: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
sukkot:
what there are calibers of women ? you mean like is he dating dangote and otedolas daughters and stuff ? cuz the way i see it, there are rich chics and then everybody else lolz.

I mean perfect 5-star chics. Dbanj for example is a chics magnet based on the caliber of chics I see that nyggah with. Tupac got all the best female celebrities moist. Nas is another nyggah that's a chics magnet though he also unfortunate with chics. Drake is another guy. Cam'ron is another guy. Etc.

Who has ya tubaba been with?

Anyway, let's focus on this brother with depression and wish the black man all the best.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by ndosorry: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
Thank you Psquare and Banky W for saving Tboy from committing suicide. You both are the best. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by seunmsg(m): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
Truth be told, marriage is just one overrated shiit that brings pains, disappointments, depression and in some cases early deaths. Guys are better off single than committing to a lifetime of troubles.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Eke40seven(m): 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
The Apocryphal books had this to say about female musicians or performers:
Sirach 9: 4

RSVCE Do not associate with a woman singer, lest you be caught in her intrigues.
WYC Be thou not customable with a danceress [or with a leaperess, or (a) tumbler], neither hire thou her; lest peradventure thou perish in the speedy work of her.

And this was written over 2,500 years ago!
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by sukkot: 6:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
SirShymexx:

I mean perfect 5-star chics. Dbanj for example is a chics magnet based on the caliber of chics I see that nyggah with. Tupac got all the best female celebrities moist. Nas is another nyggah that's a chics magnet though he also unfortunate with chics. Drake is another guy. Cam'ron is another guy. Etc.

Who has ya tubaba been with?

Anyway, let's focus on this brother with depression and wish the black man all the best.
if i start naming we will be here till tomorrow
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by SirShymexx: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
sukkot:
if i start naming we will be here till tomorrow

Lol.

Stop giving excuses - name them. I'm sure his wife and baby mums aren't even good looking. Yet you think that nyggah got game?

I started rating Dbanj's game when I saw that nyggah with Kenya Moore. Muthaphucking Kenya Moore, everyone's crush growing up, though she's a tad ratchet now.

Tupac had the whole A-list celebrities moist. Even Madonna got smashed. grin

Drake is pressing everything moving.

Cam'ron bagged Mariah Carey when she was at the top of her game as a diva and lots more.

Nas has been with almost everyone.

Nick Cannon is another gigolo with supreme game.

^^^All these nyggahs don't even have kids everywhere. That's how real players get down.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Ninilowo(m): 6:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
HateU2:
E ku iro
Abi oooooo.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Isoni(m): 6:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
Apparently the said Chukwuma Ani that narrated the incident to LIB is a celebrity in Kuala Lumpur

JuanDeDios:

Apparently she has most celeb's numbers. Any entertainment journo can get you any celeb's digits.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
Xtopher123:
Nigerian Bloggers have gt no chill, they're ready to write anything at any point just t gain attention on their blog.

I thought this guy said his account was hacked? angry

Linda Ikeji blog is the final word on celeb news. I believe this story.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Why does it looks like this story was also hacked,teebliiz told him he was gonna commit sucide,again he was tryin to jump hehe,who hold his leg wey he dy try.abeg make we hear word jorh
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Stop giving excuses - name them. I'm sure his wife and baby mums aren't even good looking. Yet you think that nyggah got game?

I started rating Dbanj's game when I saw that nyggah with Kenya Moore. Muthaphucking Kenya Moore, everyone's crush growing up, though she's a tad ratchet now.

Cam'ron bagged Mariah Carey when she was at the top of her game as a diva and lots more.

^^^All these nyggahs don't even have kids everywhere. That's how real players get down.

I hadnt checked the name before concluding this writing is Shymmex-esque.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

Don't mind dat nigger,d'banj is d only nigger dat got game in nigeria,tuface be dating regular women,d banj be smashing rich women,celebrities nd co.drake is trending noew
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by cococandy(f): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
I don't believe it.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by lozanni(m): 6:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
DrChukzy:
If you wanna live a scattered and unorganized life, marry a Celeb and see wonders.....Sometimes, I wonder if these celebrities are being disturbed by their village people or they have exchanged their happiness for fame. So, na LIB report am...

I guess it comes with the territory. Hollywood celebs are acting a similar script.
I feel sorry for the guy, I hope he receives strength from above to pass through this storm.
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by sukkot: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol.

nigga but kenya moore like 60 years old. so you rate a nigga for shaggin geriatrics ? dayum nigga shocked
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
Isoni:
The man looked at him and told him to leave...that he was there for a reason. That he was planning to commit suicide and Chukwuma Ani would hear about it later...

Nollywood will be proud of this script writer.

Modified: does everyone have LIBs phone number or she has everyone's number?

Don't mind them, liars, mame up story to get more traffic for their various blogs,
Re: Teebillz Attempts Suicide At Lekki-Toll Bridge - Eye Witness by miqos02(m): 6:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady / Man Grabs Anita Joseph Butt In Viral Photo, Fans React / Aisha Abimbola Is Dead! Breast Cancer Kills Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.