Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? (72657 Views)

Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje / Memes Of Tiwa And Teebillz Brouhaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by jtwest(m): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
lmao... Funny u
now dat I have seen ur dp, I'll follow u! U get my first to follow award. Big deal like headies lol

1 Like

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by mytime24(f): 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nicolars:
Just came across this not long ago,
Abeg isn't it true
wonderful cheesy
so na d mavin dictionary meanin d dat lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by HERSLEY(f): 9:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
jtwest:
now dat I have seen ur dp, I'll follow u! U get my first to follow award. Big deal like headies lol
lol thanx dear
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by jtwest(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
wink
HERSLEY:
lol thanx dear
in a whispering voice while sipping my smothie with a straw cool u are welcome.
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nicolars(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Her hersley, jtwest and co... Dnt come and derail diz thread
Will report u if u try it again
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nicolars(m): 9:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Cc lalasticlala.. Come and do d needful na
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by jtwest(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nicolars:
Her hersley, jtwest and co... Dnt come and derail diz thread
Will report u if u try it again
grin sowie sir.
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by apcmustwin(f): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
mrnuur:

U sure say u wear pant under that dress??
I no sure say she wear. But how you take see her pix from her comment? Abi u don de eye her nyansh tey tey.

3 Likes

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by ireneony(f): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
gbens2000:
grin grin
what's funny. .must u open ur 32 teeth
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by gamaliel121(m): 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
Lol one of the reasons I love 9ja. People can be smart! Especially on twitter. Not the dummies here always tribe fighting.

Mtchewwww!!! Ur dp is ugly!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by babs01(m): 10:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
Lol one of the reasons I love 9ja. People can be smart! Especially on twitter. Not the dummies here always tribe fighting.
What msg are u passing with ur dp?

5 Likes

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tiwa savage...she's a savage on the D grin

1 Like

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
end time celebs
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by bigsmoke2(m): 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Doro na tiwa she no dey taya cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by yinkslinks(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Bros she wear but e tear for middle grin grin grin grin grin grin grin na smell and heat cause am grin grin grin grin grin
mrnuur:

U sure say u wear pant under that dress??
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by encryptjay(m): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
babs01:

What msg are u passing with ur dp?
The hustle is realgrin

2 Likes

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
.why u dey set Yansh like that?
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by lowwenfresh: 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
Logician:
Teebillz or whatever must be a kid...hoping on the wife for his career. He should just commit suicide. If that's the only solution he knows. The death of one makes way for another.

In a nutshell, a man should be in charge of his emotions not allowing a jezebel to ruin him and his career.

Not all that glitter is gold
as ehn that guy no get sense ooo, how can a bitch makes him wanna commit suicide.abeg leave that issue, Bros abeg Weytin be the prize of garri now?
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by drTiv: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
Logician:
Teebillz or whatever must be a kid...hoping on the wife for his career. He should just commit suicide. If that's the only solution he knows. The death of one makes way for another.

In a nutshell, a man should be in charge of his emotions not allowing a jezebel to ruin him and his career.

Not all that glitter is gold
You made my day!
perfect birthday gift for me....
now I can sleep

1 Like

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by chijokz(m): 10:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
@Hersley....OMG..ur Dp don make my heart yori yori....Make I quickly tell my mama say I don find wife.
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by TPAND(f): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Marvin crew is wack.

Raekado banks should go ply trades elsewhere. He ls too good for that wack of a crew
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by eddyslim(m): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Tiwa abeg come follow gimme my own share of the punny. Am crushing on you.
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
dashes out of thread to check dp..........
walks slowly back into thread pantin & sweatin

lahi lah illahu lahi lah illahu lahi lah illahu ye kamayafarayara repa yamakaya baratatatata repopopopopopo marakaya

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by GreenUzzy(m): 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
Damn.....I dey imagine things. That ur A$$ though. I go just take it from the back.
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by wayne4loan: 10:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Can't believe this made front-page undecided
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by kels4fun(m): 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
LecciGucci:

babe thank ur ass ur ass loves u.. take care ur ass my dear!..
chisos did u see that bakassi... Do u know how much she will collect?
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by lordkit2: 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
lolz more gist @ Flexygist.com
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by tico1212(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
HERSLEY:

That a$$ though
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by kels4fun(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
DonUjay:
.why u dey set Yansh like that?
Thats her selling point bro

2 Likes

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Jonkopings(m): 10:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Are u sure they aren't under the pantie, look at her face. Can't even see don jazzy's finger

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After / Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.