Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? (72658 Views)

Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje / Memes Of Tiwa And Teebillz Brouhaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
GreenUzzy:
Damn.....I dey imagine things. That ur A$$ though. I go just take it from the back.
nd you believe in God.smh
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by lowwenfresh: 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
HornyTiwa:
This is not funny,He is just jealous of her success
this your name sha 😂😂😂 only you na tiwa only you na Hot 😂😂😂
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hehehe,I hear say tiwa give pass philantophust self,make I go collect my share before its late,seun nd lalasticlala if I dn chop finish I go pass to una
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Am I supposed to be worried about this poo? undecided I I got my personal iss far more than this, as a man I dey handle am, woman nor be am, na God mistake be that, he for nor create them at all.
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Johnny19: 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
bigsmoke2:
Doro na tiwa she no dey taya cheesy

eddyslim:
Tiwa abeg come follow gimme my own share of the punny. Am crushing on you.

ROTFLMAO
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nicolars(m): 10:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Harsley... C wat u av caused C hw diz vaseline crew guys dey derail thread

1 Like

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by briyane: 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
[/color]
HornyTiwa:

Just thesame way im helplessly jealous of your beauty.
Feel like stealing the heart of an angel awayyyyyyyyy!!!!!
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Lebee4(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
SleekAboki:
Hope they didn't pass Dijia around like tiwa?

na your babe?

1 Like

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by SleekAboki: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lebee4:

na your babe?
you have no idea.
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Udofire(m): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
SleekAboki:
Hope they didn't pass Dijia around like tiwa?
wait for her to marry first.

1 Like

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by GreenUzzy(m): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
kevinberry:
nd you believe in God.smh
No form saint here o.
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Ayomide93(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
lmao... Funny u
Saw it too mehn. Your yansh is tempting.
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
HornyTiwa:

DORO TIWA NA U?? shocked shocked shocked

since u r a confirmed cheerful giver wey no dey tire - and as e b say the kpekus sweet to the level of making some wan jump mainland bridge, abeg kindly extend my share of the goodie wink wink- even thou some guys like them donj and dr don take the sweeter part sha just let me have the peel!! i promise i wont jump mainland lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
GreenUzzy:
No form saint here o.
lol
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by odimbannamdi(m): 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
lol thanx dear
babe, how do i get a full dose of that ass? PMed you
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by speciallymade(m): 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
I wonder why everyone is talking about hersley's dp until I went to check it myself...now I know why..lol

1 Like

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
HornyTiwa:
is not a must to comment you look good when you shot'up.
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Ghost447(m): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
mrnuur:

U sure say u wear pant under that dress??
Apparently, no
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Eddee(m): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
DonUjay:
.why u dey set Yansh like that?
Baba i tire o!
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
mrnuur:

U sure say u wear pant under that dress??
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by mus87: 10:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
Pls tiwa go and settle wit ur hubby
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
jtwest:
Slowly eating my popcorn as I check dis hersley's dp, art of creativity? Hmmmm d guy wey ask d pant question dey observant gan o, just make sure ur eyes no follow u reach judgment day cos dem fit no allow u enter heaven wit am.
cheesy grin cheesy.. The girl just sample am like sampuwa

1 Like

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by HornyTiwa(f): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
obiekunie1:

DORO TIWA NA U?? shocked shocked shocked

since u r a confirmed cheerful giver wey no dey tire - and as e b say the kpekus sweet to the level of making some wan jump mainland bridge, abeg kindly extend my share of the goodie wink wink- even thou some guys like them donj and dr don take the sweeter part sha just let me have the peel!! i promise i wont jump mainland lipsrsealed cheesy
what are you talking about?
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Eddee(m): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
HERSLEY:
Lol one of the reasons I love 9ja. People can be smart! Especially on twitter. Not the dummies here always tribe fighting.
Make i just pass dey go and also resist the urge to look dp
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by austinbrown: 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
jtwest:
Slowly eating my popcorn as I check dis hersley's dp, art of creativity? Hmmmm d guy wey ask d pant question dey observant gan o, just make sure ur eyes no follow u reach judgment day cos dem fit no allow u enter heaven wit am.
that guy deserve 2 bottles of orijin kai see blue film
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by LecciGucci: 10:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
kels4fun:
chisos did u see that bakassi... Do u know how much she will collect?

omo i see am o...
dat nyash is damn too raw!.. grin
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Chibyko(m): 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
Jst checked ur profile nw. Bae ur nyash no b here oh... U get am... Cn we...
HERSLEY:
Lol one of the reasons I love 9ja. People can be smart! Especially on twitter. Not the dummies here always tribe fighting.
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nairaland guys are pervs cheesy grin.. A$$ worshipping crew Don dey derail the thread. Hersley see wetin your yansh caused

2 Likes

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
coolmedia" and deir magnifying marketing strategies ,,, d other time itws wiskid and aunty wt stinky p...y..... This time it's Tiwa d cheerful giva......but y she con lock d puna nah 4 her bae...... cos dats d point of contention
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Forwetinnah: 11:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
NobleAngell:
Eyah. Meanwhile,
Dija: Doro like for u anything Wey doro like for u;
Korede Bello: Doro mega, doro super, doro star, doro megasuperstar.
The innocent kids were singing while the adults were discussing 1 ashawo.

Falls from parsley leaf...hahahahahaaaaaa! grin
NL ooo!!
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Chibyko(m): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wetin b punna?... Name of animal, place or tin
PweetyJbaby:
Na wa o,wetin punna go cause for dis world,d hand of punna no fit hold am
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Eddee(m): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
ellacute45:
Nairaland guys are pervs cheesy grin.. A$$ worshipping crew Don dey derail the thread. Hersley see wetin your yansh caused
No vex, i tire for this autocratic attitude towards maintaining law and order. No worry my ba3 go soon off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After / Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.