Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? (72650 Views)

Seyi Law's Daughter, Tiwa And Bobrisky Help Kemi Olunloyo Financially / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje / Memes Of Tiwa And Teebillz Brouhaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by litetias(m): 7:11am On Apr 29, 2016
HERSLEY:
Lol one of the reasons I love 9ja. People can be smart! Especially on twitter. Not the dummies here always tribe fighting.
I will contact you later. I need to press into that ass. Highest if I take you to AJ fast food you don open leg
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by spartacusdove(m): 7:15am On Apr 29, 2016
that is how HERSLEY hijacked this thread with her ass... there is God o

1 Like

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by huntax(m): 7:47am On Apr 29, 2016
HERSLEY:
Lol one of the reasons I love 9ja. People can be smart! Especially on twitter. Not the dummies here always tribe fighting.
Sexy girl,that's u in ur profile pix right? Smoking hot!
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by mrnuur(m): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2016
HERSLEY I help your ministry, don't forget me if goodies land from 'em magas grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by huntax(m): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2016
gamaliel121:

Mtchewwww!!! Ur dp is ugly!!!
smh,did her comment,in any way,ask for an opinion about her dp?
That said,her dp is most certainly sexy.

1 Like

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Etinosajay(m): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2016
omenka:
So true.. Politics board be so irritating right now I decided to hang out here.

But your picture though
.. lipsrsealed

This is what you quoted her to say. Nothing else

Leave politics. You're eyeing has ass

4 Likes

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by CaroLyner(f): 8:50am On Apr 29, 2016
NobleAngell:
Eyah. Meanwhile,
Dija: Doro like for u anything Wey doro like for u;
Korede Bello: Doro mega, doro super, doro star, doro megasuperstar.
The innocent kids were singing while the adults were discussing 1 ashawo.
[size=20pt]ironically smart grin[/size]
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by balancediet(m): 9:12am On Apr 29, 2016
Nor be you. I. De see. For Apo always?
NobleAngell:
Eyah. Meanwhile,
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by jayhans(m): 9:32am On Apr 29, 2016
na wa for dis ppl
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by GudDoc(m): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2016
Is Tiwa mocking her lawfully wedded husband Don jazzy once said Tiwa was hustling to land mohits so when mavins started he just took her in. And Tiwa with her own mouth said she was tripping for Dr. Sid

Meanwhile Teebills had always been there all along, even before she came back to Nigeria.

My take: Don't force urself on a woman that doesn't really send u. Tiwa married late even when she had hit stardom early and Teebills had always being comfy.

Jazzy, Sid & especially Tuface that's not funny, anyone with suicidal tendency is sick, mocking him can push him over the edge.

This world, this generation, what's going on!!!
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by gbens2000(m): 9:51am On Apr 29, 2016
cry, am sorry I didn't mean to........
ireneony:
what's funny. .must u open ur 32 teeth
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by streetzdreamz(m): 9:51am On Apr 29, 2016
mrnuur:
HERSLEY I help your ministry, don't forget me if goodies land from 'em magas grin
lmao,you are a clown!!thanks to you the thread got derailed from the first page to this point!!

2 Likes

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Glo4issy(f): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2016
grin
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by mideactive: 10:23am On Apr 29, 2016
Hello mr vasilin lalalala la lalala thank u ;D99% of d likes came 4rm dis crew cheesy

HERSLEY:
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 29, 2016
drTiv:

You made my day!
perfect birthday gift for me....
now I can sleep

Cheers bro. Keep my cake

1 Like

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by sukkot: 11:15am On Apr 29, 2016
SirShymexx:
Lmao.

Look at the two fvcked face nyggahs that fvcked this nyggah's wife.
grin

Biitches are useless. grin

cc; sukkot.

If my chic ever cheats on me with these nyggahs, I'd get suicidal as well. grin
what does that tell you ? women value power more than looks lolz. those two fellas are powerful CEOs and music giants while teebillz is a house-husband. who looks done epp ? tongue
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Shargo(m): 11:34am On Apr 29, 2016
Nicolars:
Just came across this not long ago,
Abeg isn't it true

Choi!!! Meaty Pu**y
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by doncharleyosumo(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2016
HERSLEY:

Those of us who liked your comment are seeing more than your words. We can see the "bigger" picture. Sister you are blessed!
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Biospnx(m): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2016
Where dick wan enter for dija body... Wt her small body
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nicolars(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
Shargo:

Choi!!! Meaty Pu**y
Na u sabi oo
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by kokoA(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
HERSLEY:
Blood of zacharia! shocked Is that yansh?
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by SirShymexx: 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2016
sukkot:
what does that tell you ? women value power more than looks lolz. those two fellas are powerful CEOs and music giants while teebillz is a house-husband. who looks done epp ? tongue

Looool.

I'd wager that her husband is more powerful and richer than the SID clown. Isn't that clown the same one that wasn't hating on Dbanj? That bum is more of an appendage than a guy with power.

Women are just useless in general. They'll cheat on the richest and most powerful guy with a bum, as long as there is familiarity, he is always around them, and he says all they things they want to hear lol.

1 Like

Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by sukkot: 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
SirShymexx:

Looool.

I'd wager that her husband is more powerful and richer than the SID clown. Isn't that clown the same one that wasn't hating on Dbanj? That bum is more of an appendage than a guy with power.

Women are just useless in general. They'll cheat on the richest and most powerful guy with a bum, as long as there is familiarity, he is always around them, and he says all they things they want to hear lol.
her husband is a house-husband. the SID ' clown ' is a musician with fans. come on dawg lolz. wink
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by PweetyJbaby(f): 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
Chibyko:
Wetin b punna?... Name of animal, place or tin
winkname of thing of course
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by odimbannamdi(m): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
SirShymexx:

Looool.

very true
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
HornyTiwa:

what are you talking about?

this your waist na super-tapper! dats what am talking about! cool
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Lebee4(m): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
SleekAboki:

you have no idea.

gist me please!!!
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by yemsai(f): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2016
lowwenfresh:
as ehn that guy no get sense ooo, how can a bitch makes him wanna commit suicide.abeg leave that issue, Bros abeg Weytin be the prize of garri now?
Na N190 o
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by lowwenfresh: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2016
yemsai:
Na N190 o
for cup? 🙅🙅🙅..you be thief?
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by yemsai(f): 10:39am On Apr 30, 2016
lowwenfresh:
for cup? 🙅🙅🙅..you be thief?
For 1 rubber naa
Re: Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? by Geezy4real(m): 2:51pm On May 02, 2016
NobleAngell:
Eyah. Meanwhile,
LOL...u left out Reekado Banks tho or is he not among d 'innocent kids'?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Meets With Forte Oil, Shares Photos After / Kcee's Look Without Filter Sparks Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.