Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) (46829 Views)

Hilarious! When You Ask Your Son The Full Meaning Of ' WWW'(pic) / When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) / When You Can't Take The Heat In Lagos Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by holluwai(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Fashola nko
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by CharlieMaria(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Please someone should help a brother write it out my phone can't view it.
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by deebsman1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by olamixx(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
and why am i not laughing?
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by dammytosh: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Best response was from El Rufai.

He is the smartest Governor.
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Beno3: 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Try and see!
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Acidosis(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
Buhari will certainly blame Corruption
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
lwkm
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by teehay45(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
Fashola: we av commissioned 2 air condition blowing plant to stop d heat but there is no gas to power them.
I can assure U DAT at d end of this administration this heat will be reduced grin grin

6 Likes

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Praisemelody(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
WITH THE KIND OF HEAT WE ARE EXPERIENCING NOW ITS OBVIOUS THAT THE PERSON THAT WENT TO HELL FIRE LAST DIDN'T CLOSE THE GATE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by easy(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hilarious.... grin grin
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Jimi23(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Buhari: "Ze weather is fery kwarrapt".

LWKMD!
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Mintayo(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lol. Epic.
Buhari: I have set up a committee to look into it. Nigerians should give me time.
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Fweshspice(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
lol kisslol
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by owhizkid: 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
wow.. i just love the response is so true about our politicians.. and i love the fact that it cuts across all political parties

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by debson(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Meanwhile....
EFCC is doing this to politicians

5 Likes

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by gurunlocker: 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
oh boy... I just have to laugh reading aregbese comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by GasAndOilTheory(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
what will TB Joshua say ?
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by tugrow(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
I didn't come for peace, I came for fight

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Jimi23(m): 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Patience Jonathan: "This heat u people are sharing....diaris is god ooo!"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by akpaulite(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
;Ddoped
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Jimi23(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin"
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by emmancipated(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
Fashola: even my kids are suffering from this same heat grin

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by jaywhoco(m): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
The rain came today because apc called heaven...lai Mohammed ...lol

5 Likes

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by uhalauju(f): 4:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nawa oooo!!
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by audiovisualstor: 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
The person try sha, a least he makes us smile.

1 Like

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Wright22: 4:57pm On Apr 28, 2016

Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by sherif4owo(m): 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
chikel2000:
wen will u leave seun n follow me

sharp guy, you don check her already!!! grin grin
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by knifer(m): 5:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Kachikwu's part really got me, so someone else noticed he likes stating dates he wud solve a problem. lol
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by Nienie(f): 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
Rotfl
Re: When You Ask A Nigerian Politician 'What's Your Take On The Heat?' (photo) by yvonnechacha: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
I love this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo ... Teaching A Confirm Amateur How To Use Computer During Chatting / Funny Chicken Pictures / ~ Jokers Offtopic Amusement Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.