Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,507 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:47 PM

Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence (63374 Views)

Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House / Video: Heavily Armed Fulani Men Crossing Benue River Before 2016 Agatu Attacks / Prince Otemu Escapes Gun Attack From Armed Men In Ughelli (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Flets: 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
Buhari's government is clearly behind the audacity of the mobile bokoharam terrorists known as Fulani herdsmen

7 Likes

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by deathmen12: 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
d end of dis name called Nigeria is near

2 Likes

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Karm16: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yorubas need to get ready, deal with this i.diot the same way we dealt with them in the past. This time, no Yoruba group should forsake another like Oyo neglected to help Afonja because of his treachery.

We've dealt with them in the past, but that's the past. This time, it aint about cutlass, we need to invest in regional weaponry. Igbos who are still fasting and crying because of small booboo don't know who they're dealing with. These Fulani herdsmen have no conscious, no empathy nothing. All they understand is death and so we shall give them death.

Buhari wants to act deaf and dumb abi? Okay. I'm excited that Nigeria is finally going to break apart, unfortunately, we'll have to sacrifice some people to attain Odua Republic.

Every region for itself.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Lankaline(m): 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
And the fact bullhari had been silent on this is really sad,,,but what do yu expect,,though many of us ddnt vote for chain,,but we were made to believe that those who voted for chain constituted a larger portion of the nation than Those who ddnt,,,,even underaged were allowed,,,naigeria,,,funny nation

2 Likes

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by SmartMugu: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
What are they saying? Why are they arguing? Who are these?
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Mintayo(m): 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nibo ni won ti ri ibon? Can someone translate whatever is it they are saying?

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by obailala(m): 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is a pure case of bokoharam. Time for the south to wake up, the war is now migrating.

6 Likes

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by onatisi(m): 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Top military officers and powerful politicians are sponsoring these terrorists.
2019 preparations has begun

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by 9japride(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
I just came back from a ban concerning this fulani issue. Them say I insulted d tribe, no wahala we are all observing. Have u all noticed these days that u will hardly find adults herdsmen but u'll rather see little children moving about with the cattles. The big question is were are the adults? I think they have all gone on a killing vacation somewhere. This issue is not APC VS PDP, its all about the survival of Nigeria, majority of the people up north are highly political wise than most peeps down south. Let's keep fighting ourselves like mumu while these blood suckers over run us, but God forbid. Igbos are the only tribe that can not be deceived by propaganda. All other southern tribe wake up and shine ur eyes. Moderators hope I didn't insult any1 again?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by marnboy(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Who says they are fulani herdsmen? They are hoodlums or cultists! SMH for my dear country nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by duality(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
HiddenShadow:
And the woman wrapper of Enugu state is shedding tears and calling for prayers instead of arming the boys

I'll advise you and your ilks bringing up this statement to stop it. It has an implication. Just stop it

You don't need to reply me. Just take the advice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
It's now official, Nigeria second civil war has started..

2 Likes

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by virginchaser(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
UnclePati:
My Good God.

This is no joke
We are at war...

Lets unite now....SW, SE.
This fight is coming to us....our christian brothers in the middle belt my heart goes to you guys.
You guys are really our shield.....I feel your sufferings and your pain.

Lets all come together now.
Lets arm up and wait for them....

For the first time i feel like ......

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Agbaletu: 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
We need to get ready for these people. They are here to exterminate us. There is need to be armed!

3 Likes

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by just2endowed: 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
this no more joke ohhhh

4 Likes

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Chamber10(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
eleyi gidi gan o...
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
obailala:
This is a pure case of bokoharam. Time for the south to wake up, the war is now migrating.

if this is true.. then I'm afraid my dear country is no longer safe

woes of GEJ's govt. by failing to 'kill d iroko from small' as d yorubas would say

Just too sad!

with all d stolen money.. where is d peace now to enjoy dem?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by marnboy(m): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
9japride:
I just came back from a ban concerning this fulani issue. Them say I insulted d tribe, no wahala we are all observing. Have u all noticed these days that u will hardly find adults herdsmen but u'll rather see little children moving about with the cattles. The big question is were are the adults? I think they have all gone on a killing vacation somewhere. This issue is not APC VS PDP, its all about the survival of Nigeria, majority of the people up north are highly political wise than most peeps down south. Let's keep fighting ourselves like mumu while these blood suckers over run us, but God forbid. Igbos are the only tribe that can not be deceived by propaganda. All other southern tribe wake up and shine ur eyes. Moderators hope I didn't insult any1 again?

Bro, very your own brodas from the south will soon come brand you an ipob tout!

6 Likes

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Karm16: 5:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
marnboy:
Who says they are fulani herdsmen? They are hoodlums or cultists! SMH for my dear country nigeria.

Shattappppppp! When they get closer to your village, you can verify it for us.

4 Likes

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Litmus: 5:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Is this one true? Most things seem to be lies now on Niraland, no mater how authentic it first seems. No one knows what to believe. The only safe thing to think now is what I've always believed all along, which is that Nigeria needs a larger more modern military, larger more professional police force, a robust independent Judiciary and secure borders. We also need to kill that Herdsmen reservation bill, end the nomadic cattle roving, and return to developing the Nation in unity. We also need to revisit bipartisanship, step back from the rancor and poisonous politicking before wanton death and killings becomes entrenched and we become like those murderous South American nations.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by PHIPEX(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
Where are those claiming Fulani didn't attack Enugu?

4 Likes

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Opinedecandid(m): 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
There's God.
That's all I can say.
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
And the NIGERIAN INTELLIGENCE GATHERING will say that they are not aware.. .

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
This video is no hoax...you can make out they are Fulani by their slim bodies and i can hear them speak fulfulde...
how did they become so powerful and what is the aim of their sponsors are the questions we should start asking...and fast!!!

4 Likes

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by mybestlove(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
A stitch in time saves nine. Everybody should arm himself.
This is Buhari and Burutai's plan. No wonder all security appointments went to the north.
These idiots were recruited and sent.

Whosoever is clamouring for one Nigeria now is a foolish idiot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by fippycbk(m): 5:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
9japride:

Very true. Na small Children de run their programmes now.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Firefire(m): 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Buhary continous silence makes him culpable, he must face the ICC

3 Likes

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
Waiting patiently for Lie Mohammend.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Owliver(m): 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
hotwax:
[size=16pt]Dear Nigerians,
Peace is an illusion we Nigerians think we can make. However people like myself understand all the intricacies behind international politics and SYSTEMIC control.

The world is a business empire of one person or a group/cabals of some elites. Although. There are school thoughts that tag this as an unprovable conspiracy theory.

Conspiracy theory or not, the signs and body language of our world leaders is a confirmation that the world is controlled by Globalists .
Boko Haram, ISIS, Malian Mujaheeden are control mechanism.

But most Nigerians are walking zombies. They see Boko Haram as Northern/Islamic thing. NO. They do not understand the reason for Boko Haram. Boko H is not just here to kill Christians..infact these guys don't care about Islam. They have a primary goal, the same goal that is now accomplished in the middle east. Instability, refugee, diseases, hunger. Syria is a good example. And a good working template.

Now Boko Haram investment is going down. Fulani herdsmen are rising to the occasion.
Nigeria think. How will herdsmen butcher a whole village just to feed their cows?

Imagine herdsmen going about with automatic weapons and bombs. Lol...somebody is not seeing what I am seeing.

Boko is going, another similar program is activated. This is how a SYSTEM works. We always have version 2.0 of every software.
Herdsmen are an upgrade to Bokohara. Book Haram were operating only in the north, now herdsmen are operating nationwide. That's one strategic upgrade.

Alqeada went down, ISIS a more deadly version took over.
Nigerians..think...prepare for what's coming and stop being docile. Its coming...something big...[/size]
grin lolz

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
PHIPEX:
Where are those claiming Fulani didn't attack Enugu?

why are you people like this?

you shld know there are limits when it comes to certain issues

just too bad.. all easterners want to blame fulani herdsmen even if na hummer stretch dem carry come wreck havoc

just too bad..

our heart goes out to d Agatu pple.. may d Good Lord help them, also the military should take note

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by rusher14: 5:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
HUMPHERY:
The video smell lies! Saw the video last December in the hands of one mopol who took part in the operations against Book Haram.

You know this lot would never believe you.

Please can you provide a smidgen of evidence that this predates Agatu?

This might help shut the animosity if only for a while.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos / Churches, Mosques: Buhari, Governors Strike 5-Point Deal / Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.