Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence (63429 Views)

Armed Men Invade Olisa Metuh’s House / Video: Heavily Armed Fulani Men Crossing Benue River Before 2016 Agatu Attacks / Prince Otemu Escapes Gun Attack From Armed Men In Ughelli (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by BudeYahooCom: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
Fulamafia, fulanimafia, Ibnsultan, caseless,makzeze can you help us translate what your brothers were saying in that video, in the spirit of 'one nigeria'?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by musicwriter(m): 8:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
pmandzin:
This video is no hoax...you can make out they are Fulani by their slim bodies and i can hear them speak fulfulde...
how did they become so powerful and what is the aim of their sponsors are the questions we should start asking...and fast!!!

Just do the Maths.

They said GEJ devastated the North with boko haram. Someone is on a revenge mission to destroy GEJ's region in return.

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by DonBobes(m): 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
Jazzlite:

APC activated something beyond their powers... how are you soldierman?

M gud. Long tym!

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by kabman: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Looks like i was right,most of them are foreign nomadic tribes that have taken advantage of the worst protected borders in the world.i weep for my country

2 Likes

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Mbediogu(m): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
osabuohein:
My question is this. How do they get these weapons?

My 'question-answer' is where do terrorists and private armies get their weapons?
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Mbediogu(m): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
osabuohein:
My question is this. How do they get these weapons?

My 'question-answer' is where do terrorists and private armies get their weapons? I am singing Nunc dimitis for that dying nation now. Killed by corruption and buried by fulanis.
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Prodigalangelo: 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
Arm yourselfs now. every community should arm their Viliglante heavily. the end to Nigeria is near.
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Zhul001(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
DeeMain:
Buhari and his Fulani herdsmen will actualize Biafra before IPOB.

Too late for any unity anymore.

Truth is disintegration has become commonsensical.
buy sense
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Dollyak(f): 9:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
Dee60:

It has been like that since time immemorial that the young Fulanis are the ones with the cattle. The herdsmen must be checked quickly before they set the country on fire. Also, Nigerians should be careful not to label Fulanis as evil. The havoc is done by Fulani criminals, who are like BH criminals.. (not everyone in Yobe or Borno is BH).It is dangerous to generalize this. Dont forget that the cattle thieves are also there killing Fulani herdsmen. Round table please, as quickly as possible.
This is a voice of reason. We must not generalise.
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Kutunban: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
HUMPHERY:
The video smell lies! Saw the video last December in the hands of one mopol who took part in the operations against Book Haram.

So boko Haram speak fulfude not Kanuri language again.
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Kutunban: 9:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
HUMPHERY:
The video smell lies! Saw the video last December in the hands of one mopol who took part in the operations against Book Haram.

So boko Haram speak fulfude not Kanuri language again.?
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by mashnino(m): 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
musicwriter:

Just do the Maths.

They said GEJ devastated the North with boko haram. Someone is on a revenge mission to destroy GEJ's region in return.

who are the they?

because i live here in the north..

and we know who to blame for boko haram and GEJ doesn't even come close..

this has to be the dumbest inference tied to this while brouhaha..

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by macaranta(m): 9:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is serious
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Ablitmuspaper(m): 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Wetin dem dey talk
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Princewell2012(m): 9:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
drss2:
fulani terrorist ar taking ova from boko. no wonda sheekau talk say him don finish him part for boko.

i concour with you sir.

Even our military intelligence did not believe him either, i definitely knows they have another agenda.
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Iyascobobby90(m): 9:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
My question, where are their cows? In my own opinion these people are bunch of terrorist not Fulani herdsmen. Our Military and Intel service need to be more vigilant. Nigeria will surely be great again! Baba Buhari drive on

1 Like

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by HiddenShadow: 9:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
duality:

I'll advise you and your ilks bringing up this statement to stop it. It has an implication. Just stop it

You don't need to reply me. Just take the advice.

Shut up

The governor should arm 3000 vigilantes to comb the forests and stop telling us about prayer and fasting
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by pedrilo: 10:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Legitdeals:

if this is true.. then I'm afraid my dear country is no longer safe

woes of GEJ's govt. by failing to 'kill d iroko from small' as d yorubas would say

Just too sad!

with all d stolen money.. where is d peace now to enjoy dem?
u r blamin GEJ for dis? I giv up!
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
NLban:

Why is every body calling for unity, now that the Fulanis have extended their evil tentacles besides the Middle Belt Region.

When the Fulani Jihardist were terrorizing Southern Kaduna, Plateau and Benue States, most people felt it was ok.

Every body was made to believe that the Fulani herdsmen only attack communities that have stolen their cattle.

Now the question is "how many cow have the Igbos stolen from the Fulani Demons?"

I won't abuse u,am a yoruba from ogun state if u wanna know,why are u notherners scated of seeing d south unite,is there more to it,Fulani's are killing people nd u are talkin trash,u better fucck off now nd go beg for money nonsense almajiri
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Bethelwealthy(m): 10:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nigeria is in trouble. The Islamic agenda can be seen clearly..........they got foot-soldiers in the wreched and raggy herders..............MY GOD, this is the revelation. This is all the rest of the country need to know. Goddddd.
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by emmydallas(m): 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
nnamdi kanu said it two years ago that Fulani terrorist will invade our land but some idiots called it all trouble maker....long live nnamdi kanu long live Biafra
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Bethelwealthy(m): 10:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
Iyascobobby90:
My question, where are their cows? In my own opinion these people are bunch of terrorist not Fulani herdsmen. Our Military and Intel service need to be more vigilant. Nigeria will surely be great again! Baba Buhari drive on
guy, speak with brain na. Does anyone take cow to war front?? in case you dont understand their language, i do. And they spoke fulani purely and hausa occassionally. Check the Cutlass, check the sticks, they are unmistakeable. They are herders.
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Guys, see what I saw just now on an online forum. Please I do Not know whether it is true but I have decided to share it. And don't hold me responsible for sharing a sensitive info I came across. READ below.

This is to warn all Biafrans (SS/SE ND), residing in the Northern part of Nigeria to return home, as an intelligent report from a Nigeria Army Officer but pleaded anonymity not be reported for security reasons, over the intended massacre planned by Fulani/Hausa/ Herdsmen to exterminate the Lives of Biafrans.

In a statement; “As you can see, I am a Nigeria Force Man,from Maduiguri. I am a Northernern,but i despise evil. I have been looking for a way to tell Biafrans the truth,but don't know who might get me reported. Before Fulani herdsmen invaded Enugu,most of us in the Nigeria Army knew they will do so,because they have been trained and licensed to use sophisticated weapons and no one can stop them,because they have the support of top Government officials. Trained Fulani Herdsmen have been deployed to go into Biafra Land and the ones still undergoing training in the North,will soon join others to kill Non-Northerners. Please,i am warning all Biafrans leaving in the North to leave their businesses and whatever they are doing there. Over Seven Hundred trained Fulani herdsmen have been released to go into every area where Non-Northerners are living in the North The main camp for their training is a secret camp in Kano. Soonest,everybody will begin to hear the tragedian news. I'm pleading that you let the World know about this evil plans and moves,because their will be great mourning and tragedy. Tell Biafrans to be vigilant,because the Fulani Herdsmen are now the agents used to destroy Non-Northerner".
By FAMILY WRITERS
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Jidibia(m): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
mashnino:

well.. i maybe mentally sick but i know a propaganda when i see one..

and please i am not opposed to the farmers or anybody carrying arms..

i mean Nigeria is a lawless country...

so don't get angry..

but in all the years i have lived on earth... Who war don epp?

the thing is.. if the killing will just stop with the herdsmen e for better..

but just be rest assured some people will cross lines.. which will crop up another thing...

and we keep going in a loop.. until we reach syria stage.. the elites are chilling with food and max security

the commoners are hungry and dying.. we will then become refugees in our own country...

this is a classic "divide and conquer" case... but my guy no hard feelings... carry your arms... nobody dey stop you
LOL... Good point my guy. Anyways, no vex say I bin talk to you like that. Thumbs up for you
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by mindtricks: 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
Realman87:
Guys, see what I saw just now on an online forum. Please I do Not know whether it is true but I have decided to share it. And don't hold me responsible for sharing a sensitive info I came across. READ below.

This is to warn all Biafrans (SS/SE ND), residing in the Northern part of Nigeria to return home, as an intelligent report from a Nigeria Army Officer but pleaded anonymity not be reported for security reasons, over the intended massacre planned by Fulani/Hausa/ Herdsmen to exterminate the Lives of Biafrans.

In a statement; “As you can see, I am a Nigeria Force Man,from Maduiguri. I am a Northernern,but i despise evil. I have been looking for a way to tell Biafrans the truth,but don't know who might get me reported. Before Fulani herdsmen invaded Enugu,most of us in the Nigeria Army knew they will do so,because they have been trained and licensed to use sophisticated weapons and no one can stop them,because they have the support of top Government officials. Trained Fulani Herdsmen have been deployed to go into Biafra Land and the ones still undergoing training in the North,will soon join others to kill Non-Northerners. Please,i am warning all Biafrans leaving in the North to leave their businesses and whatever they are doing there. Over Seven Hundred trained Fulani herdsmen have been released to go into every area where Non-Northerners are living in the North The main camp for their training is a secret camp in Kano. Soonest,everybody will begin to hear the tragedian news. I'm pleading that you let the World know about this evil plans and moves,because their will be great mourning and tragedy. Tell Biafrans to be vigilant,because the Fulani Herdsmen are now the agents used to destroy Non-Northerner".
By FAMILY WRITERS
!

Hmm! Ain't safe no more! Thought we craved for positive change? Aren't we all screwed under this "change" regime? Could this be just dismissed as false alarm? What if these disasters finally later come true?
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by coolscott(m): 11:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
[size=25pt] My suspicion is that the people behind the attackers are the same people behind the grazing bill. [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by mindtricks: 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
coolscott:
[size=25pt] My suspicion is that the people behind the attackers are the same people behind the grazing bill. [/size]
This is a purely organized crime with influential people even in government circles solidly behind them. Buhari's Federal Government laxity might just be to give them soft landing to carry on with their evil agenda, else how do we fathom that govt forces will be no where in sight when needed most?
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
mindtricks:

Hmm! Ain't safe no more! Thought we craved for positive change? Aren't we all screwed under this "change" regime? Could this be just dismissed as false alarm? What if these disasters finally later come true?

My dear, Nigerians have made a mistake and it is very evident. I have no reason to doubt the information considering the brazen attacks by herdsmen. If the info really came from an offlcer, then it should be true. What I know for sure is that the Northerners were preparing to fight if Jonathan had won the 2015 election and the terrorists they trainned for the fight are now being used for other missions. We must remain vigilant because every life is precious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by coolscott(m): 11:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
mindtricks:

This is a purely organized crime with influential people even in government circles solidly behind them. Buhari's Federal Government laxity might just be to give them soft landing to carry on with their evil agenda, else how do we fathom that govt forces will be no where in sight when needed most?
And they come up with that stupid, stupid bill. That is what gives them away
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Born2Breed(f): 11:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
WHEN PEOPLE MAKE COMMENT ON ATTACKING THE FULANIS HERDSMEN WHEREVER THEY ARE SEEN FULLY ARMED LIKE THE VIDEO THEREIN....THE MOD WILL BE QUICK TO BAN.

ANYONE SUPPORTING THIS EVIL FULANIS HERDSMEN WILL SOON BE VISITED BE THE HERDMEN...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 28, 2016
nwaanambra1:
a full battalion of Fulani terrorist and our security apparatus is not aware of it?? unbelievable! shocked shocked

this guys are fully armed terrorist soldiers well trained in the art of fire arms! notice how they handle the AK47s!

time every tribe be they farmers or not should raise their own militias and train them on acts of warfare and border defence - these fulanis have a purpose and if you were opportune to listen to their secretary today, u will realize that they are backed by the powers that be!

This country hav come to the level where carrying of fire arms should be legalised!

How did these guys procure AK47s without government approval! shocked shocked shocked

something is really fishy! angry angry

Fully agree. But abeg who is their secretary & where did you hear him/her speak? Pls drop link if u hv
Re: Armed Men Crossing Benue River En-Route Agatu (Video) - SBM Intelligence by Nobody: 1:13am On Apr 29, 2016
BudeYahooCom:
I am omenka and I know that those guys are IPOB.

They are even speaking Igbo. undecided
That man eh... cry
Ehen!! Abagworo, come and see those PDP boys you were talking about yesterday.... they are not happy that Buhari won angry angry angry
What should we do with the Ipod Youths?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths / Philip Walton: US Thanks Nigeria For Support As SEAL Team 6 Rescues Hostage / Only Two People Are Not Corrupt In Nigeria – Balarabe Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.