Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,528 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:13 PM

Photo Of Davido’s Babymama Sophie & Her Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Davido’s Babymama Sophie & Her Daughter (37708 Views)

Sophie Alakija Survives Accident With Her Family - Husband & 2 Children / Davido's Babymama, Sophia Momodu Twerking By The Poolside (Photos, Video) / Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Releases New Photos To Promote Her Fashion Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Davido’s Babymama Sophie & Her Daughter by OKorowanta: 5:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
Life

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Davido’s Babymama Sophie & Her Daughter by Funkybabee(f): 6:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Manseydour:
Hypertelorism(widely separated eyes) and thin upper lip - the daughter has FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME. Well, I'm not surprised, I learnt Sophie drinks alcohol and smokes even when pregnant.

epele sir,eku ise oluwa. oluwa ase agbara dotun.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Davido’s Babymama Sophie & Her Daughter by omotee1234(m): 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
Manseydour:
Hypertelorism(widely separated eyes) and thin upper lip - the daughter has FETAL ALCOHOL SYNDROME. Well, I'm not surprised, I learnt Sophie drinks alcohol and smokes even when pregnant.
l65. grin
Manseydour:
l65.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Davido’s Babymama Sophie & Her Daughter by fortunechy(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
baby mama everywia
Re: Photo Of Davido’s Babymama Sophie & Her Daughter by nnowu(f): 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Abeg who she epp?
Re: Photo Of Davido’s Babymama Sophie & Her Daughter by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
Awwww... Baby looks like davido photocopy smiley

Cute girl

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Davido’s Babymama Sophie & Her Daughter by Obienesarah: 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
Adebola02:
I hope she's no more smoking while breasthfeeding the baby.
No, but brukutu would do this time around.
Re: Photo Of Davido’s Babymama Sophie & Her Daughter by lordkit2: 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Photo Of Davido’s Babymama Sophie & Her Daughter by mcdoweller(m): 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
she try
Re: Photo Of Davido’s Babymama Sophie & Her Daughter by moredollar(m): 9:16am On Apr 29, 2016
rubyradiance:
Hmmmm but babe's sha aaaaa,,,how can SISTER like this just open legs for Davido??,anyway it's money and fame involved
Don't pretend.......u sef fit do am
Re: Photo Of Davido’s Babymama Sophie & Her Daughter by rubyradiance(f): 10:24am On Apr 29, 2016
moredollar:

Don't pretend.......u sef fit do am

It's true that over 90% of ladies don't have self worth,but d few ones left still value themselves,had Davido been older all these mess would hv been handled more maturedly,,,not every babe will date their son's mate

NB
My 1st son is almost as tall as you
Re: Photo Of Davido’s Babymama Sophie & Her Daughter by moredollar(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
rubyradiance:

It's true that over 90% of ladies don't have self worth,but d few ones left still value themselves,had Davido been older all these mess would hv been handled more maturedly,,,not every babe will date their son's mate

NB
My 1st son is almost as tall as you
Hmmm....... So u are married. Apologies......

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Gets Nose Piercings [PICS] / Barbara Udoh Visits Eucharia Anunobi (Photo) / Union Bank Employs F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi As New Handler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.