Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,148 members, 7,807,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) (46385 Views)

Man Set Himself On Fire In Lagos, Says Hardship In Nigeria Too Much (Graphic) / Young Man Murdered In His Sister's House (Graphic Photos) / Lady Gruesomely Murdered In Her Lover's House (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by Hollawaley(m): 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is so cruel
Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by goingape: 4:19pm On Apr 28, 2016
osedvgirl:

the hate you guys has for women ernn, e tie wrapper and igele, i pity una wife embarassed
I PITY your husband embarassed

the way u WOMEN ARE behaving nowadays is not something to take about.
Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by akpur1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
So hot, Mhen this man is on fire. Alicia keys
Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by blackjack21(m): 4:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Barca fans suspect number 1

1 Like

Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by Mettal: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Death is coming
Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by Jidibia(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by IYANGBALI: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
Fear north
Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2016
goingape:
I PITY your husband embarassed

the way u WOMEN ARE behaving nowadays is not something to take about.
plus your mother and sisters abi, ode! common sense you don't have tongue

4 Likes

Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by legaxi(m): 4:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
MRXELA:
Chai
Yet thousands if not millions died as a result of his cluelessness.
Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by jennifer22(f): 4:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
God help man oooo, y would someone just want to barbecue another person?
Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by sirusX(m): 4:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Someone poured gasoline on him...in this trying times when fuel dey expensive and scarce. shocked The person no try o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by wickedworld: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
JesUs this is too much now, but who could have done this to him?

There should a tress, police should investigate into this matter very well. Such person should eradicate in the mist of human.

Be healed.
Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by Ramanto(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
The Religious Bodies Should Start Instilling The Fear Of God Into Their Followers And Stop Extorting Them. We Just Need To Fear God As Individuals, And Problems Of Humanity Will Be Solved Altogether. 'Do To Your Brother Only What You Want Done To You'

1 Like

Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by goingape: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
osedvgirl:

plus your mother and sisters abi, ode! common sense you don't have tongue
ASHAWO is a group of women who always INSULT people's mother and sister when you don't pay them.

you think I have your time undecided

by your comment I know the type of WOMAN your are but is just that I PITY any men who goes into you! that man name Is doom

have a nice day.
Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
goingape:
ASHAWO is a group of women who always INSULT people's mother and sister when you don't pay them.

by your comment I know the type of WOMAN your are but is just that I PITY any men who goes into you! that man name Is doom

have a nice day.
e pain am ooo grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by GeneralFestytop(m): 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
People could be very hiccous poccus sha!
Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by danxzy: 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
[b][/b]this is weakedness
Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by 41lady(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
One of the problem we have in the north, people regard human life like that of Chocroach. May GOD open the eyes of the wicked souls.
Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by OlujobaSamuel: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
goingape:

have a nice day.
I once mentioned you in a comment, I said you are not going ape but you have gone ape.
you women means all women.
she never insulted you, she only reminded you that you mum and sisters are also women, now you termed that to mean Ashawo.
make God give you sense to become human because you are already an ape.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by dcncorneils: 4:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
dis is end time wickedness, na wa 4 some humanbeing
Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by goingape: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

I once mentioned you in a comment, I said you are not going ape but you have gone ape.
you women means all women.
she never insulted you, she only reminded you that you mum and sisters are also women, now you termed that to mean Ashawo.
make God give you sense to become human because you are already an ape.
so you didnt see WERe ShE called me Ode undecided

is ode not an INSULT?

may God give you sense to read through and become a better person.
Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by potential228(m): 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Imagine the pain he is passing through God save us

jjwaterfalls:
Wow!
Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by olisaEze(m): 5:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
Must have spoken against PMB. That's how 'em northern hooligans roll sad
Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by mcjamin(m): 5:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
Even if the dude is doomed for hell, at least do him the honour of waiting for his time. Nigerians have no chill!
Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
ratchy:
NIGERIA TI SU MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Afi ki Olorun ko wa yo.
Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by OlujobaSamuel: 5:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
goingape:
so you didnt see WERe ShE called me Ode undecided

is ode not an INSULT?

may God give you sense to read through and become a better person.
she called you ODE because you made a statement without considering the fact that such generalisation affects those close to you also.

2 Likes

Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by iamrealdeji(m): 6:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
MRXELA:
Chai
Jonathan is an angel in devil's wings
Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by Dapsin2901: 6:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
Thank God for his Life..... my brother things they happen oooo
Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by srrrr(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Change has come we should expect more CHANGE soon
Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by goingape: 7:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

she called you ODE because you made a statement without considering the fact that such generalisation affects those close to you also.
undecided
Re: Man Set On Fire In Katsina Outside His House (Graphic Pics) by hornyman(m): 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
How can some people could be so wicked?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bauchi: Man Rapes 9-Year-Old Girl At Knife Point Inside Her Mum's Bedroom / Ifeanyi Oparaji: Soldier's Tribal Post On Facebook Goes Viral / Photos Of Smuggled Suvs Worth N1.374billion Intercepted By Nigeria Customs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.