Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Help, My Wife Is In Labour Room Since Morning. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help, My Wife Is In Labour Room Since Morning. (634 Views)

Kate Middleton In Labour, Duchess Giving Birth On St George's Day / I Have Been Laughing Since Morning / No MTN Service Since Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Help, My Wife Is In Labour Room Since Morning. by ajibolakb(m): 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hi nairalanders, my name is Bode and i need your help. My wife was in labour room since morning, trying to deliver but unable to, the doctors have tried but prove abortive. The doctor just called me now and saying she cant deliver the baby herself that she will need to be operated and it will cost me 120k and am havin less than 30k with me. Am working with ministry and weve not been paid since december. Am now appealing to all nairalanders to help me out with any token you have. I dont like to risk my wife live. Pls if you wish to help my num is on my signature. I opened this new acc cos am ashamed. Thanks
Re: Help, My Wife Is In Labour Room Since Morning. by Destined2win: 4:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
Let the healing hands of the God of women of Hebrew locate her right now in that hospital in Jesus name.

Call your doctor, your wife has safely put to bed. Congratulations!
Re: Help, My Wife Is In Labour Room Since Morning. by ajibolakb(m): 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Destined2win:
Let the healing hands of the God of women of Hebrew locate her right now in that hospital in Jesus name.

Call your doctor, your wife has safely put to bed. Congratulations!
amen in Jesus Name
Re: Help, My Wife Is In Labour Room Since Morning. by dominique(f): 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lying thieving scammer. Why not use your previous handles which you used for jamb runs or the one you used to sell fake data. It's because of criminals like you that people that are truely in need don't get the much needed help on time. Better find something else to do with your life, age is not on your side.

1 Like

(1)

Seven Things Rich People Never Say / In This Era Of Economic Recession; Check Out What This Little Cutie Is Saying / Photos: School Building Collapses In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.