Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner (2835 Views)

Christians Singles Having Sex / Can I Listen To Secular Music/clubbing And Still Be A Devoted Christian? / I Need A Devoted Christian To Answer This Serious Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by Prized: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
What we do in the group :
- We Share the word of God, Mostly on Marital Issues
- We share life Experiences on how to build a solid Christian home
- We educate one another on the dos and don'ts for a successful relationship
- We motivate, Inspire and help one another t run the Christian race
- Even though, once in a while, we have disagreements, we still love one another
- We mingle, we hook up, we meet and wait for the wedding invite.
we are Naija Christian Singles Forum

If interested pls add this BB Pin to join - 58BF47FE. and you will be redirected to the whatsapp group afterwards

but before you are added to the whatsapp group, We would like to really know you First and also to know if our rules are suitable for you

Thanks as we hope to see you join us from any state within and outside the country
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by ojnnaco(m): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
OK.... I will be back
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by Prized: 11:54am On May 03, 2016
- We motivate, Inspire and help one another to run the Christian race
- Even though, once in a while, we have disagreements, we still love one another

If interested pls add this BB Pin to join - 58BF47FE. and you will be redirected to the whatsapp group afterwards

but before you are added to the whatsapp group, We would like to really know you First and also to know if our rules are suitable for you

Thanks as we hope to see you join us from any state within and outside the country
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by Prized: 6:33pm On May 10, 2016
- and yes learn a lot too

Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by Prized: 9:56am On May 19, 2016
- and yes we learn a lot too
we are Naija Christian Singles Forum and its fun

Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by Prized: 2:05pm On May 20, 2016
we are Naija Christian Singles Forum and its fun

God Bless you
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 20, 2016
Add me up.. Thanks.
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by AnusOdourInhaler: 4:16pm On May 20, 2016
Add me up
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by Prized: 8:32am On May 27, 2016

Please serious Christians only and also note that it is not a matchmaking group. You prayerfully decide who you want by yourself

God Bless you
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by taiwo850629: 9:37am On May 27, 2016
Add me up. 08188171420
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by Prized: 9:01am On May 30, 2016
Join us, PHC, Abuja, Lag, IB, and other locations, More guys are needed in this Forum, its not an online dating site, its a whatsapp group where we all grow to become one family and also find love. Where are the Godly guys??
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by taiwo850629: 10:41am On May 30, 2016
add me up, 08188171420
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by Prized: 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Its not an online Dating site, we grow to become one family in one house, rightly dividing the word of truth. One of the advantages is that you get to hook up with someone you know, not just a random online junkie. Fake ones have tried to join and they have disgracefully left. Its not a market spot where you just pick your choice and leave, we grow in love and God's word

Join us, its a whatsapp group, but you need to go through BBM. pls add this BB Pin to join - 58BF47FE

we get to know you and confirm your realness, then you will be redirected to the whatsapp group

Naija Guys and babes are all welcome. Pls its strictly for Devoted Christians of all denominations

Thanks and God bless
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by maureen546: 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
I will do as u said but I don't we add people on whatsapp through phone number why BlackBerry pin what if I don't use BlackBerry phone to add u guys up what should I do next because am so much interested in this group thanks
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by maureen546: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
I will do as u said but I tot we add people on whatsapp through phone number why BlackBerry pin what if I don't use BlackBerry phone to add u guys up what should I do next because am so much interested in this group thanks
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by Prized: 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
maureen546:
I will do as u said but I tot we add people on whatsapp through phone number why BlackBerry pin what if I don't use BlackBerry phone to add u guys up what should I do next because am so much interested in this group thanks

send an email to naijacsf@gmail.com
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by Prized: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
- We motivate, Inspire and help one another t run the Christian race

if you don't have BBM, just send an email with your number to naijacsf@gmail.com. we'll add you up

Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by cbrass(m): 12:07am On Jun 09, 2016
Prized:
Its not an online Dating site, we grow to become one family in one house, rightly dividing the word of truth. One of the advantages is that you get to hook up with someone you know, not just a random online junkie. Fake ones have tried to join and they have disgracefully left. Its not a market spot where you just pick your choice and leave, we grow in love and God's word

Join us, its a whatsapp group, but you need to go through BBM. pls add this BB Pin to join - 58BF47FE

we get to know you and confirm your realness, then you will be redirected to the whatsapp group

Naija Guys and babes are all welcome. Pls its strictly for Devoted Christians of all denominations

Thanks and God bless

Why contradicting yourself. Your topic says otherwise, that is deceptive and it's a lie, and all liars shall perish In the.... angry
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by udysweet(f): 6:35am On Jun 13, 2016
Nice one here! I sincerely hope this is legit? And its really not a one man show were you call all the shots? I'm talking from experience on this forum were the lady opend the thread went on to create a whatsapp group and wanted to Lord over everyne save for a few of her subjects. Ddnt take long for the whole thing to disintegrate because her intentions weren't sincerely true(I have all my facts till date). So don't open this page solely for your own personal gain(I havnt evn asked if you're male or female and I pray its not the same person who has come to do dis again ,lol)when you want to carry people along,let it be everybody please,we all are equal before God and evn ourselves,no ego nothing.
Will send an invite soon to the bbm pin.
Good luck to every one genuinely searching!
Have a good day sir\ma smiley
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by Prized: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2016
This group is majorly for Christian believers of all denominations. we have a lot beautiful ladies in there, working class, good morals and strong believers too. please don't join if you are not a believer

if you don't have BBM, just send an email with your number to naijacsf@gmail.com. we'll add you up

Thanks as we hope to see you join us from any state within and outside the country, More responsible and working class guys are needed
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by Prized: 10:44am On Jul 20, 2016
This group is majorly for Christian believers of all denominations. we have a lot beautiful ladies in there, working class, good morals and strong believers too. please don't join if you are not a believer

if you don't have BBM, just send an email with your number to naijacsf@gmail.com. we'll chat you up and add you up

Thanks as we hope to see you join us from any state within and outside the country, More responsible and working class guys are needed
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by Prized: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
you can also follow us on IG @naija_christian_singles_forum
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by Prized: 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2016

if you don't have BBM, just send an email with your number to naijacsf@gmail.com. we'll chat you up and add you up

Let's also build a community of singles by following us on InstaGram @naija_christian_singles_forum
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by Prized: 12:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
We have more than enough single Christian ladies willing to mingle. They are working class and responsible, Devout Single male Christians, working class and also ready for marriage can join us. For now only males will be admitted. Also note that unserious people are removed.

Let's also build a community of singles by following on InstaGram @naija_Christian_singles_forum

to join us, can follow us on IG or first add BBM pin 58BF47FE

if you don't use BBM then send us an email at naijacsf@gmail.com, we'll gladly add you up, if you agree to abide by laid down rules
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by Prized: 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2016
We have more than enough single Christian ladies willing to mingle. They are working class and responsible, Devout Single male Christians, working class and also ready for marriage can join us. For now only males will be admitted. Also note that unserious people are removed.

Let's also build a community of singles by following on InstaGram @naija_Christian_singles_forum

if you don't use BBM then send us an email at naijacsf@gmail.com, we'll gladly add you up, if you agree to abide by laid down rules

NOTE : FOR NOW, ONLY GUYS ARE ACCEPTED!!! and if you are desperate, pls this is not the place
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by Prized: 9:22am On Aug 25, 2016

NOTE : FOR NOW, ONLY GUYS ARE ACCEPTED!!! and if you are desperate, pls this is not the place..Thank you
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by Prized: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2016

NOTE : FOR NOW, ONLY GUYS ARE ACCEPTED!!! and if you are desperate, pls this is not the place..Thank you and God bless you
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by Prized: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2016

NOTE : FOR NOW, ONLY GUYS ARE ACCEPTED!!! and if you are desperate, pls this is not the place..Thank you and God bless you... smiley
Re: Whatsapp Group Strictly For Devoted Christian Singles Looking For A Life Partner by Prizzed: 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2016

NOTE : FOR NOW, ONLY GUYS ARE ACCEPTED!!! and if you are desperate and in need of a sex mate, pls this is not the place

(1) (Reply)

Questions For Atheist Who Accept Evolution. / According To Lawyers, More Victims Of Apostle Suleman's Sexcapades Show Up - SR / Why Did God Leave Me With Sexual Desires He Knows I Can't Control.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.