Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday (81919 Views)

The Fish Caught In Oguta Lake I Bought N10,000 (Photos) / The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday / Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by 0ubenji(m): 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
In other news..u r consumin a flour-coated concrete

2 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by dcncorneils: 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
@ d end time their shall b so many product n bread shall luk like stone while tissue paper ll b like capboard paper
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by goingape: 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
dtruthis:
On my way to village yesterday I just feel like buy special bread only for me to get the worst,

After it was commissioned by obiano I picked two loaves of bread both or less than expectation I said maybe is because of rush but yesterdays own is speechless, three mark Henry's can't squeeze compress this breadbread grin
you don CHop finish so Tay you dey play with the bread undecided

you no get work at all ohh.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
This bread is called oju oro nileke omi
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Malawian(m): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
na because of the kind wayo and cheating wey be lagos bread, na im we no know sabi bread suppose dey cheap. for my area here for gidi, one guy dey sell onitsha bread. 400 per loaf, yet dem dey rush am more than lagos bread wey you go fit see for 230. reason, onitsha bread go beleful you once. the guy get connect with some luxury bus drivers wey near us, and dem dem import the stuff for am fom onitsha every day.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by mysticgal(f): 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
vickodedon:
send me your coolpin b4 I vote
OK
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by 36STATES: 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
OBJ bread with cassava flour.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
laribari:

Bros, do not blame shoprite becos they do not own everything you see in their mall o! The management only manage the complex in most case but Na business people (mostly Nigerians) wey be tenant for inside shoprite you go blame.

No be east, dem don do ABA (tokunbo) bread again. grin

Igbo kuenu!
I bought it inside shop right is even hot then the next day this is what I saw
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by signified: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
How this one go digest self?? I just de pity that intestine lol... Oyinbo man when call am loaf no de kolo oh..... if you give anyone shit chop in the name of I too sabi, na my own better pass, he no fit forgive or forget you... this na just the case..
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by mysticgal(f): 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
dtruthis:
eat wetin u wan kill person? Bread wey I dey shame to give person na im I go come eat? grin
Lol.

Vote Mysticgal for Miss Nairaland. Vote simplicity, sincerity and singularity cool
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
End time bread ;DEnd time bread
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by kan12(m): 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
Oboy I don laugh so teey water wey I dey drink don stick to my teeth.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 28, 2016
How dem wan small Pikins like us eat dis German Concrete bread naaw

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
;DI don't think that bread is made with flower.I guess na with stone
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by possibilita(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
dtruthis:
On my way to village yesterday I just feel like buy special bread only for me to get the worst,

After it was commissioned by obiano I picked two loaves of bread both or less than expectation I said maybe is because of rush but yesterdays own is speechless, three mark Henry's can't squeeze compress this breadbread grin
now that's a Glass Fibre Reinforced Bread(GFRB)
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Stanbeto: 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
That is called Dangote plastic Cement Loaf

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Rotimi47: 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
This one na white loaf rock! grin
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Rotimi47: 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
This one na white loaf .rock! grin
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by freecocoa(f): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
Worse than who produces this type of bread is, who buys this type of bread? You bought a bread without touching it? In onitsha?
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Rotimi47: 7:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
This one na white rock! grin
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by 9jatatafo(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
Guy u fit now say na iron the baker take do the foundation of the bread oo
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
goingape:
you don CHop finish so Tay you dey play with the bread undecided

you no get work at all ohh.
I bought two n we did some job on one then this morning Dr remaining once just be like solid rock
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by bebe2(f): 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
starpon1:
nafdac reali need to check on those item sold @ onitsha shoprite. I regret going there after buying hollandia yugort and snacks, the sunday for final promo. Only to get home and find out that the snacks was chaff the yogurt was watery and do not even taste like yogurt.

Hahaha ha

grin grin

My igbo brothers no dey disappoint grin

IGBO KWENU cool
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by colosa: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by popcykaylah(m): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
O boy turn na to turn am to stool for kitchen...cos it will be good for making eba and amala grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2016
Topestbilly:
LoL... give it to those people in ur village with the anthem "what did you bring from lagos"

Your nxt trip to village they'll be like
"welcome my son, how is lagos"
grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Sijo01(f): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
cheesy cheesycheesy and I thought I've seen it all. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Splinz(m): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin grin grin.... But I've been buying that same bread here in Jakande shoprite, Lagos. Never experience this your own ooo
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
freecocoa:
Worse than who produces this type of bread is, who buys this type of bread? You bought a bread without touching it? In onitsha?
I bought it inside shop right it was hot then
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by gfunkstyl: 7:54pm On Apr 28, 2016
grin
dtruthis:

grin grin I can't stop laughing at how bad our society has turned to for the love of money people will do anything.my advice is that people should just be careful with what they eat in the name of efeezy
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by DonBenny77(m): 7:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
LMAO, Stone bread for u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things I Bought For 2100 / Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.