Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday (81898 Views)

The Fish Caught In Oguta Lake I Bought N10,000 (Photos) / The Civet I Bought N7,000 On My Way To Work Yesterday / Look At What I Saw On The Bread I Bought (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by femynho(m): 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
Same @Birnin Kebbi, Gwadangaji rd, saw som last year dec.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Metrofox(m): 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
congrats you just bought yourself a road block grin grin ..Bros just vex enter road begin collect roger
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by youngweb(m): 10:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
Eheeee! this one na trailer Wange oo grin
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Odogwuskido(m): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
dtruthis:
On my way to village yesterday I just feel like buy special bread only for me to get the worst,

After it was commissioned by obiano I picked two loaves of bread both or less than expectation I said maybe is because of rush but yesterdays own is speechless, three mark Henry's can't squeeze compress this breadbread grin
But the one I bought there dey soft na
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by rosieluv(f): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
lols cemented bread,buh aw wil u eat dis bread na? pls soak it in water first b4 e go hook u grin
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by obaino860: 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
starpon1:
nafdac reali need to check on those item sold @ onitsha shoprite. I regret going there after buying hollandia yugort and snacks, the sunday for final promo. Only to get home and find out that the snacks was chaff the yogurt was watery and do not even taste like yogurt.

poor man like you,,have you ever visited a supermarket before not to talk of shoprite......idiot
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by olascottpeter(m): 11:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
DonMaxxy:
Guy chilax...that thing na empty stabilizer...una no see say screw no dey the stabilizer body
Lol....observer cheesy
DonMaxxy:
Guy chilax...that thing na empty stabilizer...una no see say screw no dey the stabilizer body
Lol....observer
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by BlackHummer(m): 11:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
upko1:
;DWahala na to use am wedge motor grin
Guy, na wah for u oh. This one got me cracking seriously! LOL!

2 Likes

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Pref(m): 11:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
Op,dz ur story dy one kind o,d ones we have been buying in d same shoprite neva hard talkmore of being stonebread.pipo dy lie sha
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Alagbeola2003: 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
Biafra bread nani.....i can't laff
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by mcdoweller(m): 12:03am On Apr 29, 2016
Na concrete!!!
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by sweetilicious(f): 12:06am On Apr 29, 2016
Lol
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DPls hw can u view my lol ;DPls hw can u view my lol
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by chinonso23(m): 12:09am On Apr 29, 2016
cool kiss[i][/i]dat one na fulani herdsmen fud

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 29, 2016
delishpot:
Na stone Dem take bake am?
sedimentry rock may be!
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Jackdasilver(m): 12:49am On Apr 29, 2016
Oh my gush this one is called stone bread.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Nobody: 12:54am On Apr 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Eleyi gidi gan o grin
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by darlenese(f): 2:17am On Apr 29, 2016
ROFL

BhahahhahahhahahhahahahahhAaaa
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by ChiefCommander(m): 2:54am On Apr 29, 2016
The cassava had too much bread....sorry,the bread has too much cassava. However, construction companies are trooping in to buy these brick...sorry, bread for their construction works...especially the fourth mainland bridge

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by stevSKY(m): 4:06am On Apr 29, 2016
Reminds me of "SABA BREAD" in Kaduna.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by ukandi1(m): 4:58am On Apr 29, 2016
dtruthis:
three mark Henry's can't squeeze compress this breadbread grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahah .. Are u serious?
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by ukandi1(m): 4:59am On Apr 29, 2016
ChiefCommander:
The cassava had too much bread....sorry,the bread has too much cassava. However, construction companies are trooping in to buy these brick...sorry, bread for their construction works...especially the fourth mainland bridge

Hahahahahahaha......
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by laribari(m): 5:31am On Apr 29, 2016
udy4real:

What planet did u come out from,don't u know dats shoprites bread,where did tenant come into this?

You be ode ni? I said it's not everything you find in Shoprite that is from SA.
It doesn't matter even though dem write made in france or whatever for the nylon of the bread.

I can rent a space in shoprite and sell there but that doesn't mean I got my goods from shoprite management & that automatically makes me a tenant to shoprite. Aboki
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by laribari(m): 5:39am On Apr 29, 2016
ifex370:
Kai.. This pipo wan damage pesin yansh..

Pipo wey make am no go gree chop am sef

But shop rite Enugu bread de soft Na undecided

Exactly the point I'm making. The problem is not with shoprite but the people who made it and those selling it. It depends on the source the bread came from, even though it is sold at shoprite. Na China bread naa! You think sey China product nor full shoprite? And Na we still dey tell China Pipo to counterfeit these things for us.

China bread don dey now! grin

Onitsha kuenu!
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by laribari(m): 5:48am On Apr 29, 2016
Creativity at its peak!

So because we hear for bible say Jesus actually get the power to turn Stone into bread, so it became the innovation driving this Jerusalem bread. grin

#miracle bread.

If you chop am you go get 20 basket leftover o, because e nor go digest.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Jennifer89(f): 6:09am On Apr 29, 2016
op if u eat that bread you will just be crying in the loo.
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by apisadodo(m): 6:31am On Apr 29, 2016
hmmmm bread in deed, What of the one wey u almost chop am finish,u no Tell us How that one be
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by merigold(f): 6:34am On Apr 29, 2016
[url][/url] Lol.... dis one na rock of life
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by ChiefCommander(m): 6:48am On Apr 29, 2016
...now, as you don chop the concrete bread now, how shall thou "shyt"? Na to find car-wash or "vulcanizer" to pump yer belle/anus o...if that doesn't work, go to the nearest fire station. Hoping they'd have enough water!
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by koresh: 6:48am On Apr 29, 2016
Igbo and fake products....God. Go help una
Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by ChiSun27(m): 6:48am On Apr 29, 2016
mrlaw93:
This one nah bread abi Dangote cement.. grin

Oga Law......diz one paz dangote cement oooooo!!!! Na Olumo Rock be diz na...dem just paint am bread colour.

1 Like

Re: See The Bread I Bought From Onitsha Shoprite Yesterday by Ondoboi12345678: 6:55am On Apr 29, 2016
This can only be found In onisha. Shit like this doesn't happen in Ondo state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things I Bought For 2100 / Nigerian Cuisines - Photos And Discussions. / Bayelsa Residents Kill Crocodile, Share The Meat (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.