Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu (32335 Views)

Hausa/fulani Is Far Richer Than Igbo In Nigeria / Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian / Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by Karm16: 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
OkutaNla:

You gat issues boy.

Afonja.
Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:

Is your tongue split? Today you're pro-biafra, tomorrow you want to discuss one Nigeria.
You sound confused.
Why won't you rock Yoruba attire? Who hasn't? Who wouldn't?
pls go and play with sand, Junior is waiting for you outside.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by Karm16: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
Adaure4ever:
pls go and play with sand, Junior is waiting for you outside.

Go and eat sand, if it suits you. Today Biafra, tomorrow Nigeria. I've never met a group so confused.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by gidgiddy: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
OkutaNla:
Why are some of you guys like this?? The man can choose to be whom or whatsoever he damn well pleases. Smh.

No he can't choose what he is, but he can choose what he is not. There is no tribe in Nigeria called "Lagosian". A person cannot choose their tribe. If Ibe is asked his tribe, he has no option but to say Igbo.

5 Likes

Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:

Go and eat sand, if it suits you. Today Biafra, tomorrow Nigeria. I've never met a group so confused.
You enjoy been stupi.., and you forgot that Senate wears you guys wear now is eastern attire

7 Likes

Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by Gext22: 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:

Is your tongue split? Today you're pro-biafra, tomorrow you want to discuss one Nigeria.
You sound confused.
Why won't you rock Yoruba attire? Who hasn't? Who wouldn't?
I agree with you. She is claiming to be a pro igbo warrior on nairaland and yet is bragging about wearing a Yoruba attire like a sort of achievement.
Height of confusion.
I am igbo and I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a Yoruba attire. For what na?
When I am not mad or suffering from cultural confusion or inferiority.

4 Likes

Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by MyX1: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
Anwulisomto:
My people will all eventually claim Yoruba. We are shameless...nobody wants to associate with us anymore.
And you think we dnt know who you are?

@Amadioha mapu gi isi......Anu Npam!

2 Likes

Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by Karm16: 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
Gext22:
I agree with you. She is claiming to be a pro igbo warrior on nairaland and yet is bragging about wearing a Yoruba attire like a sort of achievement.
Height of confusion.

grin cheesy grin

I almost believed the bolded. Try again.

10 Likes

Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by Karm16: 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2016
post=45131927:

You enjoy been stupi.., and you forgot that Senate wears you guys wear now is eastern attire

Senate wears? Lol
When you're adorned in beautiful and graceful Yoruba attire, you felt more powerful. When you speak Yoruba, it feels like you're walking on water, miraculous. When you move to Lagos to live amidst Yoruba people, you feel like your dream came true.

This is what Ibo youth feels when they flex in our SWAGGALICIOUS attires.

So don't feel bad, don't feel like you're betraying your tribe that likes to wear curtains with primary school animal cartoons drawn on it.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
Gext22:
Height of confusion.
are you up to 16yrs, how does wearing other people attire atleast once in a year mean cultural confusion.
Are you high on expired viju milk?

6 Likes

Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Adaure4ever:
are you up to 16yrs, how does wearing other people attire atleast once in a year mean cultural confusion.
Are you high on expired viju milk?
hey sad
Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
ActOfWar:
hey sad
hi.
Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
Adaure4ever:
hi.
shocked shocked shocked you are not replying ur mail now
Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by Karanka: 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:
Not even, 'I'm more Enugu than Igbo', it's I'm more Yoruba than Igbo. Chaii. When I told Qelvin that his people have been conquered mentally, he no believe me. You see Donjazzy rocking Yoruba attire, Igbo boys flexing in Yoruba and Northerner's attires. You see some of them even naming their pikins Aonions instead of Okechukwu, being proud that English Nollywood is ish when Yoruba nollywood is still better. Una wonder why your people no dey Igbo nollywood.
Guy you don pass this kind bullsh*t... Many people have done this kind of Tribal rubbish and dropped it. You've really got to grow up... and fast.

7 Likes

Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by citizenY(m): 9:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yorubasgreat:
I am Yoruba..

I am Igbo.. .

I am Hausa...

I am a witch..

I am a devil..

I am a Christian. ..

I am a Muslim...

I am this and I'm that..

My question is, who you epp?

Garri does not know Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.. Nigerians need more Garri now than who you are..

Whoosssai! Hausa man no dey mould eba
to a ball and swallow like Ibo man. So garri know when e enter Ibo man hand ennhh! E go squeeze am, mould am ,mould am come make one ball while some still remain for him palm.....take that ball,dip am for ofe nsala, put am for him tongue then swallow am ...Kuuuuut ...without chewing.So no deceive yasef , Garri knows the difference.

Runs away from site....at top speed

7 Likes

Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by karaka: 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
What exactly was the point of that tweet from tolu ogunlesi undecided
Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by ibedun: 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Who tell KACHUKWU say him be lagosian?

Abeg shift your Igbo ass commot for road. Just face the job the president give una.

Lagosian ko Enugusian ni!!!! Instead of going home to defend Enugu they are foaming in the mouth in far- away Yorubaland looking for no-man's land.

13 Likes

Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
No mans land LOL
Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by meccuno: 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:
Not even, 'I'm more Enugu than Igbo', it's I'm more Yoruba than Igbo. Chaii. When I told Qelvin that his people have been conquered mentally, he no believe me. You see Donjazzy rocking Yoruba attire, Igbo boys flexing in Yoruba and Northerner's attires. You see some of them even naming their pikins Aonions instead of Okechukwu, being proud that English Nollywood is ish when Yoruba nollywood is still better. Una wonder why your people no dey Igbo nollywood.
first of all.....don jazzy isn't igbo.....second of all, most igbos who were born in lagos wear yoruba attires and its understandable. If you were born in the US as a yoruba,doesn't mean u would wear traditional attires as home out fit.....wale is an example....igbos are proud of their culture.....I was born and bred in lagos. But I am still proud of were I come from......doesn't mean anything.....I can choose to wear whatever pleases me....that's how liberal igbos are

9 Likes

Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by Karm16: 10:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
meccuno:
first of all.....don jazzy isn't igbo.....second of all, most igbos who were born in lagos wear yoruba attires and its understandable. If you were born in the US as a yoruba,doesn't mean u would wear traditional attires as home out fit.....wale is an example....igbos are proud of their culture.....I was born and bred in lagos. But I am still proud of were I come from......doesn't mean anything.....I can choose to wear whatever pleases me....that's how liberal igbos are

But Fulanis born in Enugu don't wear curtains decorated with animal cartoon prints. How manage?

17 Likes

Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by ibedun: 10:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
meccuno:

So what is Don Jazzy? A Yoruba or a Fulani from Enugu?

15 Likes

Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by Danmas: 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
kini big deal…
Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by oboy3(m): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2016
kachikwu says he is more of a lagosian than igbo,yorrobas here have started masssturbating and jubilating over nothing,soon they will throw an owambe party and dance like agama lizards to their fuji songs

if one yoruba guy says he is more abujan than yorooba,then that means he is now gwari and no more yorooba?

some people can mumu eh

12 Likes

Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by BushidoBlue(m): 11:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
Karm16:

But Fulanis born in Enugu don't wear curtains decorated with animal cartoon prints. How manage?

This is a bigot.

1 Like

Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by ATERI(m): 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
Gext22:
Height of confusion.

And what about English? Do you have a couple of shirts and trousers, or skirts and blouse, if you like?

2 Likes

Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by mekaboy(m): 11:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
Environer:
Kachikwu admits to being an Igbo (many Nigerians, especially Yorubas, wish that Delta Igbos would not affirm being Igbos)

But then he dents his ''Igbo-ness'' by claiming ''more Lagosian''.

Must these claims be mutually exclusive? Can you not simply be an Igbo man who lives or have lived in Lagos?

This is as tweeted by Tolu Ogunlesi, a Yoruba. There is no independent verification if Kachikwu actually said that and in what context.

http://www.gbam.tv/celebrity-news/im-more-lagosian-igbo-kachikwu

He is trying to say he belongs to everybody and nobody. Lagos is no man's land.

4 Likes

Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 29, 2016
Karm16:

Afonja.
Afonja ko orunmila ni,must everybody be a bigot like u,am a yoruba from ogun state that does nt mean we should share d same view,we yoruba's are intelligent than this,cause igbo beat chest nd talk rubish don't mean we should also act like them,wht do u even hate igbos,av u ever heard of igbos killin yoruba or yoruba killing igbos,it can never happen.but I av seen lot of instances of of hausa/fulani killin yoruba's.am nt even sure u a yoruba cause to me its seems u are all about spreading hate between yoruba nd igbo's which is nt good for either of us,one day this hausa peopke we are supportin would decide to pock an igbo man as dere ally,while dy dump our sorry ass cause dats what dy always do since we southerners are so naïve that we would keep hating on ourself while they keep flourishing politically

Come 2023 or 2019 if any southerner contest either from pdp or apc I would vote him over any nothermer.this notherners need to stop using our head

7 Likes

Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by Karm16: 1:48am On Apr 29, 2016
fuckDmod:

Afonja ko orunmila ni,must everybody be a bigot like u,am a yoruba from ogun state that does nt mean we should share d same view,we yoruba's are intelligent than this,cause igbo beat chest nd talk rubish don't mean we should also act like them,wht do u even hate igbos,av u ever heard of igbos killin yoruba or yoruba killing igbos,it can never happen.but I av seen lot of instances of of hausa/fulani killin yoruba's.am nt even sure u a yoruba cause to me its seems u are all about spreading hate between yoruba nd igbo's which is nt good for either of us,one day this hausa peopke we are supportin would decide to pock an igbo man as dere ally,while dy dump our sorry ass cause dats what dy always do since we southerners are so naïve that we would keep hating on ourself while they keep flourishing politically

Come 2023 or 2019 if any southerner contest either from pdp or apc I would vote him over any nothermer.this notherners need to stop using our head

In almost all of your post, you try so hard with your 'I am yoruba' declaration when no one asked. Who asked you? It's obvious that you're not, so please stop wasting my time.

12 Likes

Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by naijaking1: 1:54am On Apr 29, 2016
Igbos raising the blood pressure of tribalistic Yoruba bloggers like Tolu Ogunlesi since time immemorial!
Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 29, 2016
Karm16:

In almost all of your post, you try so hard with your 'I am yoruba' declaration when no one asked. Who asked you? It's obvious that you're not, so please stop wasting my time.

****why should I even be apologetic of being a yoruba,u can call me ghanian for all I care,but last tume I checked nt all yoruba voted bubu now,bubu only had 65percent vote in sw,nd in 2011 gej had 82percent u dy here dy talk rubish,no need exchangin words with an hausa like u who thinks everone must share the same mindset with him cause ****

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate Orders Osinbajo To Remove Magu, Suspends Appointment Confirmation / How Can I Produce A Person You Labeled As A Terrorist? – Abaribe Asks Court / Reverend Stephen Adegbite: God Will Punish Us If We Don’t Support Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.