Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:24 PM

I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu (32271 Views)

Hausa/fulani Is Far Richer Than Igbo In Nigeria / Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian / Kachikwu Disagrees With Amaechi At FG Town Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by palsenator(m): 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
RickyTan:

Kachikwu Ibe is Igbo and a Lagosian ( He said it NOT me).
If you like rant and rave till Kingdom come on NL, you convince no one.
Just make sure that you pay your rent at the end of the month, probably to an Igbo millionaire Lagos land owner.
So you can continue hating Igbos because they are economically successful all you want ( na your choice be dat) but you must continue paying rent ( not your choice).
ALL GOOD Brother.
Paying rent isn't a big deal though I don't pay rent except tax because am a true son of the soil,real Lagosian not the imported and tainted ones. Jokes apart, I see no reason why people should lay claims to one region on a more serious note. Except we break this barrier,there is no future for this country. We are separated along ethnics and religion. It won't help our future generations except we tame it now. Back to the lighter side, Igbo should develop ABA and Onisha market because by the time you successfully have your Biafra which I pray you should have, it won't be easy for your Igbo brothers to do business in Lagos anymore. Just my cent
Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by Cosbyrich: 11:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
Onenaira1:

Neither do yoruba do wtf you talking about. Everything yoruba were today was copied from SUDANO-SAHELIAN tribes of North Africa. Putting a floppy hat on a traditional tuareg, etc outfit dpes not make it your own traditional attire.

Everything yoruba wear is either from Arabs or whites so before opening mouth talking about "you don't give what you don't have". Look in the mirror first of all"
lol at your ignorance.

11 herdsmen killed in Oyo
ON August 27, 2013 12:57 AM / IN
News / Comments
By OLA AJAYI
IBADAN — NO feawer than eleven herdsmen
have been killed in the last six weeks in some
parts of Oke Ogun area of Oyo State.
The towns where the killings allegedly took
place, according to the Fulani ethnic
community in the state, are Otu, Ikomu, Igbo-
Ora, Iwere-Ile, Iganna, Ilaju and Ado-Awaye.
In a petition by the leaders of Jamu Nati
Fulbe Association of Nigeria, Oyo State
Chapter, Alhaji Salihu Kadiri and Mallam
Muhammed Salihu Kisi, National Chairman
and General Secretary ,respectively, the
herdsmen called on Governor Abiola Ajimobi
to do something urgently to prevent further
loss of lives in the areas.
They gave the names of some of those
allegedly killed as Sanni Musa, Saidu
Abdulahi, Ibraheem Haruna, Umar Babuga,
Saliu Rebo and Muhammad Usman.
They said: “Natives, particularly farmers and
youths, kill our people at any slight
provocation. The common excuses for such
brutal killings are that our cattle are fond of
destroying their farmlands or disturbing free
flow of vehicular traffic on some major roads.
“In the last few weeks, these persons have
invaded many Fulani clans and settlements to
commit their crime of serial murder with
impunity. This has resulted in the cold-blood
murder of at least eleven of our brothers
whose families have been left in eternal grief.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/08/11-herdsmen-killed-in-oyo/
Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by jojothaiv(m): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
Yorubasgreat:
I am Yoruba..

I am Igbo.. .

I am Hausa...

I am a witch..

I am a devil..

I am a Christian. ..

I am a Muslim...

I am this and I'm that..

My question is, who you epp?

Garri does not know Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.. Nigerians need more Garri now than who you are..
Gbam!!!!
Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 30, 2016
Lagos again grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 1:36am On May 01, 2016
Yorubasgreat:
I am Yoruba..

I am Igbo.. .

I am Hausa...

I am a witch..

I am a devil..

I am a Christian. ..

I am a Muslim...

I am this and I'm that..

My question is, who you epp?

Garri does not know Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.. Nigerians need more Garri now than who you are..
them don barn pap over there
Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by WhoRUDeceiving: 5:25am On May 01, 2016
Buhari don say he be Igbo, even though Delta people don't see what everyone-including Fulani herdsman are seeing
Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by abbeyty(m): 8:22am On May 01, 2016
Karm16:

But Fulanis born in Enugu don't wear curtains decorated with animal cartoon prints. How manage?

lol curtains decorated with animal cartoon, and you forgot to mention green or red shoes that go with it.
Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by RickyTan: 9:41am On May 04, 2016
ibedun:
o

Igbo and hopeless consolation.

As far as Lagos is concerned, you are a foreigner and a foreigner you shall remain.

The yoruba indegenes you are mocking will sooner or later take your property over. Just keep praying for peace and stability.

Kachikwu, abi wetin be your papa name, is a joker. Lagosian my foot, he had better go and find his roots. Igbo lasan!!!

Lol - you a looser. Oya come and take our property that we purchased and built now. It is almost like saying INDIANS take over property back from Whites in the US blah blah ... again and again like i said if you like rant and rave till kingdom....
Re: I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu by RickyTan: 9:58am On May 04, 2016
palsenator:
Paying rent isn't a big deal though I don't pay rent except tax because am a true son of the soil,real Lagosian not the imported and tainted ones. Jokes apart, I see no reason why people should lay claims to one region on a more serious note. Except we break this barrier,there is no future for this country. We are separated along ethnics and religion. It won't help our future generations except we tame it now. Back to the lighter side, Igbo should develop ABA and Onisha market because by the time you successfully have your Biafra which I pray you should have, it won't be easy for your Igbo brothers to do business in Lagos anymore. Just my cent

We said give us Biafra back then and Nigeria said No! Now we go do one Naija Igbo style and you are complaining again? Too late. Until una refund all our Eastern Oyel trillions poured into Lagos State by Nigeria for starters you are not serious.

FYI - We develop and live whereever we want and YOU are powerless . One Naija. Lagos and Abuja is no man's land

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nse Ekpenyong Is Dead: Member Representing Oron Fed Constituency Dies At 58 / Officers Only Extort Young Nigerians With Ingenuine Means Of Income – Police / Photos Of Ongoing Construction Of Abule Egba Fly Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.