Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Opinion: Tiwa Savage, Teebillz... What Should Have Been Done - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opinion: Tiwa Savage, Teebillz... What Should Have Been Done (1082 Views)

Tiwa Savage, Teebillz And Their Son In Church (Photos) / 2face Speaks For Tiwa Savage & Teebillz; Slams Mockers / 2013 Tweet Between Tiwa Savage & Teebillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Tiwa Savage, Teebillz... What Should Have Been Done by DJBIGGY(m): 6:53pm On Apr 28, 2016
Well it is no news of Tiwa Savage's husband's drama on his instagram handle where Teebillz made a lot of revealing comments about his wife, Tiwa Savage, where it was insinuated she cheated on him before their marriage.

It is also not news that he also attempted going to meet God for judgement on Lekki bridge this morning. This made the whole of social media swarm like wild fire with comments and insults of both husband and wife.

While i console Teebillz over the depression rocking his emotional state of well being, he should not have gone as far as going suicidal over marriage palava, or even his issue with his father.

Not withstanding, i find it amusing how a couple engulfed in marital issues can bring such private matters to social media for the digestion of readers. Marriage is an affair on a 'for better for worse' life where the life of the couple can never be full of bed of roses. If there are cases of differences among the couple, the logical thing to do is to seek a truce within the family circle without blowing it out of proportion. If no resolute can be achieved, social media is the wrong place to use it as a form of diary (am just saying).

Seriously bah, it is issues like this that will make one think the type of dramas celebs have been acting within the past two months are stunts. That is how P-square acted their own movie and balled out like nothing happened.

I feel like with the stress celebs go through in the course of the dispensation of their duties is turning their heads. Wouldn't it be better if they go through a form of medical examination occasionally to ascertain whether they are emotionally stable or not? It is not the first time celebs around the world enter the next world over issues that can be resolved without much hassles.

I sincerely wish Tiwa and Teebillz speedy recovery in sealing their rift, but celebs should try to be in their right frame of thinking and consider the consequences of their actions. Ok, lets assume he commits suicide... What will he tell God was the reason? Will He grant Teebillz pardon because he was not in the right state of his thinking faculty? These people need God men...

http://www.olamzy.com/2016/04/opinion-tiwa-savage-teebillz-what.html

Re: Opinion: Tiwa Savage, Teebillz... What Should Have Been Done by faruku104(m): 6:57pm On Apr 28, 2016
whoa nice piece.... lalasticlala you know what to do!!! FTC by the way
Re: Opinion: Tiwa Savage, Teebillz... What Should Have Been Done by CaroLyner(f): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2016
I sincerely wish Tiwa and Teebillz speedy recovery in sealing their rift, but celebs should try to be in their right frame of thinking and consider the consequences of their actions.
Re: Opinion: Tiwa Savage, Teebillz... What Should Have Been Done by vizkiz: 7:08pm On Apr 28, 2016
This tiwa and tee billz ish don dey bore me Jare. Now I am missing stories of olajumoke and snakes on frontpage angry
Re: Opinion: Tiwa Savage, Teebillz... What Should Have Been Done by princejayboss: 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2016
People spend more time preparing for wedding than they prepare for marriage itself.... Though depression can be worse than HIV/AIDS
Re: Opinion: Tiwa Savage, Teebillz... What Should Have Been Done by DJBIGGY(m): 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2016
vizkiz:
This tiwa and tee billz ish don dey bore me Jare. Now I am missing stories of olajumoke and snakes on frontpage angry

The same you will complain when olajumoke reaches FP cheesy
Re: Opinion: Tiwa Savage, Teebillz... What Should Have Been Done by vizkiz: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
DJBIGGY:

The same you will complain when olajumoke reaches FP cheesy

At least those ones are not rumors. This billz of a guy makes me wanna puke

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Tiwa Savage, Teebillz... What Should Have Been Done by faruku104(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
vizkiz:

the celeb dramas this year though.... serious deliverance and cleansing needs be done in the entertainment industry....they are making serious money buy not having peace
Re: Opinion: Tiwa Savage, Teebillz... What Should Have Been Done by vizkiz: 7:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
faruku104:

the celeb dramas this year though.... serious deliverance and cleansing needs be done in the entertainment industry....they are making serious money buy not having peace

That is what you get when you have unprofessional musicians who are not aiming higher on the food chain. Shey celebrities like dbanj, dare art alade, Asa and 2face get time to dey beef or show out their "dramas" on social media?
Re: Opinion: Tiwa Savage, Teebillz... What Should Have Been Done by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2016
hmmm
Re: Opinion: Tiwa Savage, Teebillz... What Should Have Been Done by chrisbaby24(m): 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
Mtcheeewww.....wetin concern me for dia mata..!!!??
Re: Opinion: Tiwa Savage, Teebillz... What Should Have Been Done by DJBIGGY(m): 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
vizkiz:

It could also be stunt... When did Tiwa Savage release a music video with Dr. Sid that this drama started. There is a rat somewhere
Re: Opinion: Tiwa Savage, Teebillz... What Should Have Been Done by mployer(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Chill guys.... It is all stunt grin

They want to create a naija version of Jay-z and Beyonce stunt.
Re: Opinion: Tiwa Savage, Teebillz... What Should Have Been Done by faruku104(m): 7:02am On Apr 29, 2016
mployer:
Chill guys.... It is all stunt grin

They want to create a naija version of Jay-z and Beyonce stunt.
the have failed and succeeded at the same time
Re: Opinion: Tiwa Savage, Teebillz... What Should Have Been Done by BornMarch15(m): 10:28am On Apr 29, 2016
I think people should stop telling us not to interfere in the lives of celebs cos they bring the attention to themselves.
They want us to talk about their elaborate society wedding, new car they just bought, new house, endorsement deals to even the number of designer shoes n bags they got, etc. They broadcast it. When u say those things are vain n material that should b kept private, they tag u as 'hater' or one with 'poverty mentality' (no hating here). But when things like this Tiwa- Billz issue pop up then we're expected to respect their privacy. Isn't that ionical?
Mention celebs home or abroad that kept their lives private yet facing such.... don't worry I'll wait...
My point is that the moment these celebrities learn to understand the true meaning of privacy, the easier life gets for them.
No one should tell people to 'respect their privacy'

Both Tiwa n Teebillz need to see a psychotherapist asap, specially the latter.
Wish them well

(1) (Reply)

REPLY. Wizkid Is 3rd On Spotify’s World Artistes (False)photos. / Davido Offers To Pay For A Fan's HND Form / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo, 2face, Dbanj & Dare Arte Alade In Hot Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.