Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) (12761 Views)

Building Magento Website Without Coding Drop Builder / Best Ways To Attract Visitors To Your Website Without Spending A Dim / Create A Fiverr-like Website Without Coding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 06, 2016
Riar:
Pls add me to the whatsapp group too..... 08161667874
Taken notice...
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by paragon40(m): 9:03am On May 07, 2016
Op pls fire down, thirsty for more of ur tut. I must say the way u break this down is amazing.. Pls keep it up.. Lastly abeg no dump ths ohh.. A lot of people depend on ths.
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 07, 2016
paragon40:
Op pls fire down, thirsty for more of ur tut. I must say the way u break this down is amazing.. Pls keep it up.. Lastly abeg no dump ths ohh.. A lot of people depend on ths.
Really? Thank you very much, Paragon40! I am working tirelessly to come up with the free guide... If you enjoyed this discussion, then you'll also enjoy reading the guide. Once again, thank you very much!
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by ritababe(f): 2:20pm On May 07, 2016
please I want to create a Php site can you list ftp servers for me were I can delete my default.php
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by ozila(m): 2:24pm On May 07, 2016
add up please 08066418379
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 07, 2016
samuelzion:
For secure payment gateway, i have been experimenting with voguepay cos its cheap and easy to set up (though havent known how to incoporate it into my WooCommerce plugin).
Would need more options that accepts Nigerian credit cards with lesser costs
Samuelzion, thanks for posting! But I may not be able to provide you a comprehensive list of online payment platforms. However, I heard that Voguepay is cost effective and easy to set up (you also said it).
While I will recommend Voguepay, you may also want to make a google search to find other options. Hope this helps...
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 07, 2016
ritababe:
please I want to create a Php site can you list ftp servers for me were I can delete my default.php
Ritababe, sweet name! Glad to know that you want to create your own PHP powered website... But please help me to understand: do you want to code your website from scratch using PHP or do you want to use a CMS?
Also, if I understand, you're asking to know which File Transfer Protocol to use, right? If that is the case, I will recommend FileZilla (FZ). It is free and easy to use.
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 07, 2016
ozila:
Ozila, thanks for stopping by. I'll add you...
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by ritababe(f): 3:51pm On May 07, 2016
Laive:

Ritababe, sweet name! Glad to know that you want to create your own PHP powered website... But please help me to understand: do you want to code your website from scratch using PHP or do you want to use a CMS?
Also, if I understand, you're asking to know which File Transfer Protocol to use, right? If that is the case, I will recommend FileZilla (FZ). It is free and easy to use.

from scratch using php
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by ritababe(f): 3:51pm On May 07, 2016
ozila:
follow follow
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by ritababe(f): 4:03pm On May 07, 2016
Laive:

thats the responss

Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by chrislilfee(m): 6:02pm On May 07, 2016
Nice interaction you started here @Laive, im also a WordPress Web designer via www.ourhype360.com and also we could make a team via ,[url]vastengroup.com[/url],if you are interested call me on 08090988760
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 07, 2016
ritababe:

thats the responss
Ritababe, so sorry about that. This usually happens when the ftp details are wrong.
Basically, to gain access to your web directory, you'll need to provide 3 details about your ftp account. They are:
1. ftp host
2. username and
3. password
The ftp host is usually easy to remember. For example, if your blog's or website's address is http://ritababe.com, then your ftp host will be ftp://ftp.ritababe.com or ftp://ritababe.com. Any of them will usually work. But check with your host.
The second detail is your username. This looks like an email address but it's not. For example your username may look like: rita@ritababe.com.
The third detail you'll need is your password. Only you can tell what your password is.
Change the following details to your own ftp account details and try to log in:
1. host: ftp://ritababe.com
2. username: rita@ritababe.com
3. password: xxxxxxx
Please reply to let me know if it helps.
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by ritababe(f): 10:20pm On May 07, 2016
Laive:

Ritababe, so sorry about that. This usually happens when the ftp details are wrong.
Basically, to gain access to your web directory, you'll need to provide 3 details about your ftp account. They are:
1. ftp host
2. username and
3. password
The ftp host is usually easy to remember. For example, if your blog's or website's address is http://ritababe.com, then your ftp host will be ftp://ftp.ritababe.com or ftp://ritababe.com. Any of them will usually work. But check with your host.
The second detail is your username. This looks like an email address but it's not. For example your username may look like: rita@ritababe.com.
The third detail you'll need is your password. Only you can tell what your password is.
Change the following details to your own ftp account details and try to log in:
1. host: ftp://ritababe.com
2. username: rita@ritababe.com
3. password: xxxxxxx
Please reply to let me know if it helps.

see it

Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by chrislilfee(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2016
ritababe:

see it

Ur details aren't correct I guess...also check ur database for correct details
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by ritababe(f): 10:50pm On May 07, 2016
chrislilfee:

Ur details aren't correct I guess...also check ur database for correct details

am using the correct one

Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 07, 2016
ritababe:

see it
Ritababe, your error is due to a wrongly provided ftp host details. I guess your website domain name is http://afriloaded.com. Therefore, your ftp host should be: ftp://afriloade.com. But you entered ftp.afriloaded.com which is wrong.
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by ritababe(f): 11:17pm On May 07, 2016
Laive:

Ritababe, your error is due to a wrongly provided ftp host details. I guess your website domain name is http://afriloaded.com. Therefore, your ftp host should be: ftp://afriloade.com. But you entered ftp.afriloaded.com which is wrong.

still the same
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 11:24pm On May 07, 2016
ritababe:

still the same
Ritababe, is this the first time you want to login with ftp?
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by ritababe(f): 11:26pm On May 07, 2016
Laive:

Ritababe, is this the first time you want to login with ftp?

yes and am using ftp netjaija.com
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 07, 2016
ritababe:

yes and am using ftp netjaija.com
Ok... I thought as much. You will first have to login to your web host cPanel (control panel) and create a new ftp account. Your web host should have a step-by-step guide which you can follow.
Copy the details of the ftp account somewhere for reference purposes. Open FileZilla and try to connect again. If you experience any difficulty while creating the ftp account, please contact your web host for assistance.
Hope it helps.
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by ritababe(f): 11:42pm On May 07, 2016
Laive:

Ok... I thought as much. You will first have to login to your web host cPanel (control panel) and create a new ftp account. Your web host should have a step-by-step guide which you can follow.
Copy the details of the ftp account somewhere for reference purposes. Open FileZilla and try to connect again. If you experience any difficulty while creating the ftp account, please contact your web host for assistance.
Hope it helps.

see it

Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 07, 2016
ritababe:

see it
It's pixated on my device... Can't really make a perusal...
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by ritababe(f): 11:52pm On May 07, 2016
Laive:
It's pixated on my device... Can't really make a perusal...
u on WhatsApp drop ur number
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by cheddie: 2:17am On May 08, 2016
please add me up 08188518977
I run this blog on ,please check if the site is responsive enough.And is there more I need to do before signing up for adsense.
www.dovvis.com. thanks in advance.
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Smart101: 12:53pm On May 09, 2016
Laive:

For the payment system, I must confess that I have no idea. However, I heard that Voguepay is easy to setup and use.
Hope it helps!

I agree with you that VoguePay is easy to set up. They have ready made plugins that you can install to your website without the need to write any line of codes
Here is a link to one of them. https://voguepay.com/developer-tools
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Smart101: 1:03pm On May 09, 2016
Laive:

Samuelzion, thanks for posting! But I may not be able to provide you a comprehensive list of online payment platforms. However, I heard that Voguepay is cost effective and easy to set up (you also said it).
While I will recommend Voguepay, you may also want to make a google search to find other options. Hope this helps...

VoguePay has a dedicated WooCommerce integration that you can find on the wordpress plugin repository. It is easy to set up

Here is the link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/voguepay-woocommerce-payment-gateway/
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 7:21am On May 10, 2016
Smart101:

VoguePay has a dedicated WooCommerce integration that you can find on the wordpress plugin repository. It is easy to set up

Here is the link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/voguepay-woocommerce-payment-gateway/

Thank you so much
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 10, 2016
Welcome Back!
Hello fellow Naira Landers, I've been away for some time and that's because I'm working hard to complete the free package I promised.
Our Discussion Today
In order to stay connected with you while also working to get the guide ready, I will today be sharing with you two deadly mistakes you should avoid when learning to design websites. Ready? Good!
Mistake #1 - Going Live
I have seen a lot of beginners who purchase a full web hosting package just to learn how to design websites. You don't have to do that! Why not set up a local learning environment for yourself and learn to design offline?
Mistake #2 - Learning With Different CMSs
There are different CMSs - some free and some paid. Choosing one CMS to learn with will keep you focused. You don't have to start "trying" different CMSs when you're just beginning!
Was this helpful? Ok, catch you later!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Babareho(m): 5:15pm On May 15, 2016
Add me too bro
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 19, 2016
Babareho:
Add me too bro 08133501755
Noticed...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Unban Me Requests Should Come In Here / Pspad Vs Notepad++ / Is Your Whatsapp Responding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.