Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) (12768 Views)

Building Magento Website Without Coding Drop Builder / Best Ways To Attract Visitors To Your Website Without Spending A Dim / Create A Fiverr-like Website Without Coding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by bigdaddy4: 12:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 22, 2016
bigdaddy4:
Alright, noted!
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
Incase you'll need to get in touch with me via email, here's my address: laiveetom[at]gmail[dot]com. The email address has been deliberately disguised to "fool" spam bots.
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Singlecliq: 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
Laive:
Incase you'll need to get in touch with me via email, here's my address: laiveetom[at]gmail[dot]com. The email address has been deliberately disguised to "fool" spam bots.
Thanks! I'll shot you an email right away.
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Ibbaba(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
Here is my number for the what's app group sir.
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 13, 2016
Download Your Free Wordpress Beginners' Guide
Hello to you all. It's been a long time! I know some people must have drawn conclusions that "the free guide don enter voicemail".
No! "e never enter voice mail at all".
I am here to give you a link to download the free guide. But there is a problem! Yes, there is a small problem!!
Whew!
Laive, What's The Problem?
Well, don't panic, it's a problem that has already been solved! I would have provided the download link before this time, but I LOST my laptop in the theatre room. And the free guide was in its "womb". Funny, right? So, I lost both of them...
However, the guide is HERE today!
Who Wrote The Wordpress Beginners' Guide?
Ok, let me finish my bottle of 7up, I will be back soon. You can also get yours!
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 13, 2016
leggo
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ok, Back To Business
Yeah, I didn't write this guide you're about to download. But if you enjoyed my post here, then I am believing strongly that you'll also enjoy this guide... It takes you step-by-step along the way. And infact, you'll be surprised how easy it is to learn Wordpress.
Laive, Why Didn't You Write The Guide?
Sorry, I wrote the complete guide and secured it in my laptop, only to lose it later. You'll agree with me that sitting down to write everything from scratch won't be an easy task. And besides, it will take a whole lot of time!
So, What's The Big Deal?
Thankfully, I found a very good Wordpress guide for beginners. It is insanely easy to read and understand. And like I said, you'll learn the basics of Wordpress while also having fun!
Errhhh, if you already have intermediate skills in Wordpress, then this guide will help you brush up on the basics.
I will be back shortly.
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
k am waiting
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2016
Enough!!! Let's Get The Link!
Alright, no more delay! But I hope you've seen reasons why I've been away for some time? Great! Now, one more thing...
Are You Ready?
Learning Wordpress theoretically won't take you anywhere! You need a local learning environment where you can do things practically. Forget about reading the guide if you do not have a local learning environment.
On the other hand, if you have a local learning environment, don't just study the free guide and then go to bed! Practice everything you've learned. I mean everything! That's the best way to learn -- by practicing.
Download Now
To download the guide directly, go here => https://ithemes.com/publishing/getting-started-with-wordpress.
Now, go and explore Wordpress!
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 13, 2016
You Have Any Questions?
Ok, hope you've downloaded the guide? Great! Now, incase you have any question related to Wordpress, just feel free to ask me and I should be glad to give you answers. And hey, if you were blessed by this thread, why not get me a small bottle of 7Up? I'll appreciate it because I'm already thirsty!
Hahaha, enjoy Wordpress...
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Singlecliq: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
Welcome back bro! Its being a while, hope you brought enough goddies? Although, i learnt alot from your previous lesson but i expected the book earlier than now. Anyway apology accepted and, I hope this ebook will just put the icing on the cake. Thanks for providing a platform for us to learn something new.
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2016
Singlecliq:
Welcome back bro! Its being a while, hope you brought enough goddies? Although, i learnt alot from your previous lesson but i expected the book earlier than now. Anyway apology accepted and, I hope this ebook will just put the icing on the cake. Thanks for providing a platform for us to learn something new.
Wow, Singlecliq, you're welcome!
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by calypah(m): 5:40pm On Aug 13, 2016
whatsapp 07030605497
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 14, 2016
Download yours!
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by paragon40(m): 10:59pm On Aug 14, 2016
Laive:
Download yours!
welcme bk oga laive..thought u don fgt the thread..don't fgt us ohh.
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 5:13am On Aug 15, 2016
paragon40:
welcme bk oga laive..thought u don fgt the thread..don't fgt us ohh.
Paragon, you're welcome here...
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Weirdman: 8:50am On Aug 15, 2016
Plz add me to the whatsapp group 09039276175...
Thanks
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2016
Hello to you all! I regret to inform you that due to my tight schedules, I may not be able to create an active Whatsapp group. Kindly drop your questions here or reach me through the following mediums:
Facebook: http://facebook.com/etom.usang.5
Email: laiveetom[at]gmail[dot]com.
Phone: Check my signature. Thanks
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2016
sir please add me to the WhatsApp group:+234(0)8101313430
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 20, 2016
So far, I believe some of you have learned a lot from that guide! Great.
You've hopefully seen that building a self-hosted Wordpress blog is not too difficult. It's a matter of installing Wordpress, activating a theme, adding posts or pages and that's all.
Based on that knowledge, if you're now confident in building a simple Wordpress blog for yourself, feel free to contact me. I will recommend quality premium Wordpress themes and web hosts that will make your blog standout from the crowd.
There won't be any stress! With just few clicks of the mouse, you will install Wordpress on your server. Very simple. However, if you're not yet confident in Wordpress, don't worry. Just keep studying the guide.
I don't demand any form of consultancy fee! It's FREE. Reach me here: laiveetom[at]gmail[dot]com
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2016
Download your copy...
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 15, 2016
Trying to upload new themes into my WordPress..after clicking on Add new ..,the upload file does not respond at all...pls someone help me out...
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Singlecliq: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2016
peenarz:
Trying to upload new themes into my WordPress..after clicking on Add new ..,the upload file does not respond at all...pls someone help me out...
Are you installing it on a live server or on a local machine?
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2016
Singlecliq:

Are you installing it on a live server or on a local machine?

it is on a local server...
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Singlecliq: 6:12am On Nov 16, 2016
peenarz:

it is on a local server...
This is how you will go about it.
1. Restart your server
2, Go to appearance on your wordpress dashboard, and click in themes.
3, click on add new, you will click on upload theme. Then you can browse your computer to search for the theme you want to upload.

PS adhere to these instruction, and don't assume you know it. Although if the problem still persist, do not hesitate to let me know...

1 Like

Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by wealthinfos(m): 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2016
Op u be correct guy wey know wetin him dey do. Pls how do i create a nairalandlike forum. somebody created nigerianpropertyforum.com for me, but i noticed so many isues with it.

One which is that the site does not load full when viewing it with my laptop with etisalat internet, but with mtn network i can view it full on my latop. Also with phone it loads full.

Secondly, as a property forum if i attach property pics to a post the pics does not display while viewing it

3rdly the title header is not centerd while viewing the forum frm a pc
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 17, 2016
wealthinfos:
Op u be correct guy wey know wetin him dey do. Pls how do i create a nairalandlike forum. somebody created nigerianpropertyforum.com for me, but i noticed so many isues with it.

One which is that the site does not load full when viewing it with my laptop with etisalat internet, but with mtn network i can view it full on my latop. Also with phone it loads full.

Secondly, as a property forum if i attach property pics to a post the pics does not display while viewing it

3rdly the title header is not centerd while viewing the forum frm a pc
That is why you should always try to stay as unique as possible when it comes to internet related stuff.
If you need my assistance, then you must first be willing to get something that's uniquely different; and not a clone of any popular or already existing site.
I could help build your own property forum for you at a token fee. Forget about cloning!
laiveetom @ gmail dot com
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 16, 2017
If this short/basic tutorial helped you in any way, kindly drop your comments with your blog's or site's address...
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by edemaniekan: 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2017
I will design and customize your blog, install all the necessary plugins, make it responsive on all devices and make it found on search engines like google and bing at an affordable rate.>>>Contact me: +2347066385329. DO NOT PAY UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED WITH MY SERVICE.
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by bobojoshua(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
Singlecliq:

This is how you will go about it.
1. Restart your server
2, Go to appearance on your wordpress dashboard, and click in themes.
3, click on add new, you will click on upload theme. Then you can browse your computer to search for the theme you want to upload.

PS adhere to these instruction, and don't assume you know it. Although if the problem still persist, do not hesitate to let me know...
Re: Learn How To Design Any Website Without Coding (live On Nairaland!!!) by vision202020: 9:58am On Jun 17, 2018
emillionaire:
if you need a WordPress blog quote me
I need one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pspad Vs Notepad++ / Is Your Whatsapp Responding? / How Much Can You Make In A Month With Google Ads On Your Blog.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.