Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men (52954 Views)

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by layla129(f): 7:11pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yes, we lie too. The men are not guilty of this alone.

1. Lend me some money. I promise to pay back.
What you don't know is that a woman you're intimate with, will never repay a loan. Hasn't she been taking care of your "NEEDS"diligently? Hasn't she been giving you full VIP access to her heaven for free? Hasn't she withstood your morning breath for months? You're ungrateful! angry

2. I'm stranded. Please, send me little cash.
Well, this might be a genuine call for help. Other times however, they are probably just fine and looking for easy cash. That Michael Kors handbag won't buy itself.

3. I'm pregnant. We can't keep it, we are not ready.
In your early twenties, you can't risk having a baby mama. Lord knows your job is barely enough to sustain you. The girl knows that. She preys on your worst fears. grin

4. I just saw a very nice dress, i have paid half for it but i don't have the other half.
Baby, i just saw this little black dress, its so cute and i can't wait to wear it for you but i don't have enough cash. Its only 20k, can you help me raise the rest?
You send her 10k. It is actually, the real cost of the dress.

5. I wish i had that. If only i have the money.
She plays an emotional card making you think you're not doing enough for her. If only i had money on me! the MAC lipstick would look good on me! I need to get money for real! I'll figure out something.
You're scared she might get a sponsor, then you hand her a wand of notes...problem solved! cheesy

Feel free to add yours wink

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by vizkiz: 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
ketu, ojuelegba, stadium, baracks, pangroof, onipan.... undecided

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by CaroLyner(f): 7:15pm On Apr 28, 2016
how dare you expose our secret undecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by layla129(f): 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
CaroLyner:
how dare you expose our secret undecided

Sorry sis. Was bored grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Otuthailand22: 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
layla129:

What you don't know is that a woman you're intimate with, will never repay a loan. Hasn't she been taking care of your "NEEDS"diligently? Hasn't she been giving you full VIP access to her heaven for free? Hasn't she withstood your morning breath for months? You're ungrateful! angry

Well, this might be a genuine call for help. Other times however, they are probably just fine and looking for easy cash. That Michael Kors handbag won't buy itself.

In your early twenties, you can't risk having a baby mama. Lord knows your job is barely enough to sustain you. The girl knows that. She preys on your worst fears. grin

4. I just saw a very nice dress, i have paid half for it but i don't have the other half.
Baby, i just saw this little black dress, its so cute and i can't wait to wear it for you but i don't have enough cash. Its only 20k, can you help me raise the rest?

She plays an emotional card making you think you're not doing enough for her. If only i had money on me! the MAC lipstick would look good on me! I need to get money for real! I'll figure out something.
You're scared she might get a sponsor, then you hand her a wand of notes...problem solved! cheesy

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by MzzTega(f): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2016
I've never said those lies.

Lies "some" women...... would have been better.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by emmancipated(m): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
cheesy

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Oluwapresley(m): 7:26pm On Apr 28, 2016
gf: and I met one guy at shoprite Ooo.. gave me 10k for cab but I said I won't collect it, that my boyfriend is more than that.. and I'm kinda broke oo.. Coman gimme like 5k
me: baby, 5k is more than me oo

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by ifeajikap(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
vizkiz:
palm groove

2 Likes

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by layla129(f): 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Oluwapresley:
gf: and I met one guy at shoprite Ooo.. gave me 10k for cab but I said I won't collect it, that my boyfriend is more than that.. and I'm kinda broke oo.. Coman gimme like 5k
me: u shoulda collected the money oo Cox me self, I need 5k badly!!!

Lol, yeye boyfriend

9 Likes

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Oluwapresley(m): 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
vizkiz:

barracks wa ooo

5 Likes

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by layla129(f): 7:30pm On Apr 28, 2016
MzzTega:
I've never said those lies.

Lies "some" women...... would have been better.

My bad. Done

2 Likes

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2016
"NEEDS"
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by vizkiz: 7:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
ifeajikap:
palm groove

Oluwapresley:

barracks wa ooo

whey money? undecided
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by layla129(f): 7:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
discoprophet:
"NEEDS"

"NEEDS" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Oluwapresley(m): 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
vizkiz:

whey money? undecided

Driver, shey POS wa? mi o Ni shange ooo

8 Likes

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Oluwapresley(m): 7:42pm On Apr 28, 2016
layla129:

Lol, yeye boyfriend

lol..and I'm nuh like that oo.. Ifa geh money, ah will spend fire on ma gurl.. I will let her know I'm a Nigerian.. spend with reckless abandon.. lol

3 Likes

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by LordDecency(m): 7:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
So this wah Mama Segun has been usinq for me....

Breeze Don Blow.... tongue

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by PapaZeus(m): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
Girls will still find new ways to press mens mugu buttonwink

8 Likes

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by layla129(f): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
LordDecency:
So this wah Mama Segun has been usinq for me....

Breeze Don Blow.... tongue

Lool, mama segun will find a new way tongue

9 Likes

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by ronald4lif(m): 7:52pm On Apr 28, 2016
Any guy who still falls for these petite lies must be a chump especially that number one. These girls that believes indulging in sex with you is a compensation for whatever money spent on them will never reimburse any borrowed money.

She'd slyly start initiating sex more often when the pay-back date is due so you don't ask for the money. Lend a lady you're dating or chyking money at your own peril.

Either give it away bearing in mind she won't pay back to avoid disappointment and if she does repay fine.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Mutuwa(m): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
layla129:

The most confused woman is she who is dating a broke guy,who is so very good in bed.

~Robert Mugabe~

8 Likes

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by LordDecency(m): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
layla129:

Lool, mama segun will find a new way tongue

I won't fall it.... tongue
Eye's Don Open.
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by samsam2019: 8:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
These will work on guys who are afraid of losing their miss to another guy

I've never nursed that fear .

You wan go? Oya gerrarahia

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by layla129(f): 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
LordDecency:

I won't fall it.... tongue
Eye's Don Open.

Now, i feel guilty embarassed
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by layla129(f): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
samsam2019:
These will work on guys who are afraid of losing their miss to another guy

I've never nursed that fear .

You wan go? Oya gerrarahia

angry
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by LordDecency(m): 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
layla129:

Now, i feel guilty embarassed

Mama Segun Must See This... cheesy
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by layla129(f): 8:14pm On Apr 28, 2016
PapaZeus:
Girls will still find new ways to press mens mugu buttonwink

Lol
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by layla129(f): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2016
LordDecency:

Mama Segun Must See This... cheesy

It wasn't me
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Kaycee7(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
layla129:

The bolded can never serve as an excuse. Na only me enjoy the sex? Abi when you been dey tell me, "Don't cum yet", I no try hold back? I never count head wey I give you sef? You wan come tell me say the sex was compensation? Whick kind olosho mentality be dat? Abeg pay me my money!!! angry angry angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by layla129(f): 8:31pm On Apr 28, 2016
Kaycee7:
The bolded can never serve as an excuse. Na only me enjoy the sex? Abi when you been dey tell me, "Don't cum yet", I no try hold back? I never count head wey I give you sef? You wan come tell me say the sex was compensation? Whick kind olosho mentality be dat? Abeg pay me my money!!! angry angry angry

Lmaooo...calm down

1 Like

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by KingRex1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2016
Lol num5 is true, its the most common

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady / Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.