Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men (52989 Views)

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / 6 Hilarious Lies Some Ladies Tell In A Relationship. / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by HOLYMASK: 10:52am On Apr 29, 2016
My 24yrs old Babe called me on phone telling me she needed money from me to buy pampers bkx that was her first menstruation. Imagine! I just to make her think she was a qualified lier.
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by rosieluv(f): 10:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Lol. Why are guys just trying to compel women into admitting that they love sex as much as they do?

Yes, women love sex, too. But if you leave everything up to a woman, trust me, you'd only have sex once in a month ( for married couples)... And then once in maybe 2/3 months for those still dating. grin

Women don't crave sex every single minute, and when eventually they do, they are not seriously trying to satisfy the urge.

This is why an average girl who isn't promiscuous, can go months and years without having sex, can comfortably stick to just one man without qualms.

And even for the promiscuous ones, they don't saunter from one man to the other because they just want to have sex...Nahh. Most of them sleep around, in their warped mentality, because of whatsoever gains they believe they could get.
babe do u skul in uniben?
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by rosieluv(f): 10:55am On Apr 29, 2016
layla129:

Repent sista grin
lols i wil
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by ImDharay: 10:57am On Apr 29, 2016
layla129:

Was tired na. Good morning... maybe you were going to ask for my account number password tongue
#fixed# tongue
it had to do with ur thread,
Nvm sha....
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by ImDharay: 11:00am On Apr 29, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Lol. Why are guys just trying to compel women into admitting that they love sex as much as they do?

Yes, women love sex, too. But if you leave everything up to a woman, trust me, you'd only have sex once in a month ( for married couples)... And then once in maybe 2/3 months for those still dating. grin

Women don't crave sex every single minute, and when eventually they do, they are not seriously trying to satisfy the urge.

This is why an average girl who isn't promiscuous, can go months and years without having sex, can comfortably stick to just one man without qualms.

And even for the promiscuous ones, they don't saunter from one man to the other because they just want to have sex...Nahh. Most of them sleep around, in their warped mentality, because of whatsoever gains they believe they could get.
& h0w did yhu qet ²kn0w all dez...
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by sight: 11:05am On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 29, 2016
rosieluv:

babe do u skul in uniben?

Yea, I do. Why?
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 29, 2016
Dami reporting from Hq
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 29, 2016
ImDharay:

& h0w did yhu qet ²kn0w all dez...

tongue
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Tedassie(m): 11:16am On Apr 29, 2016
nubian999:

were the men expecting to be paid back shocked

When did men become so stingy? I know!!! when they date tooo many chicks at once! then they feel the pinch on their wallets first undecided
So you assume because a said man "dates many chicks at once"(biased generalizations don't help by the way) he shouldn't also channel his money to meet up financial obligations that are of top priority,right? He should simply divert all his funds to his supposed bae without a recourse to planning and budgeting,abi?he shouldn't pay his bills,tuition,house rent,sponsor his siblings (assuming he was the solebreadwinner of his family) etc etc as well, according to nubian999,right
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by petkoffdrake2(m): 11:22am On Apr 29, 2016
rosieluv:

lols dats my name

I want us to b friends...
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by rosieluv(f): 11:25am On Apr 29, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Yea, I do. Why?
d background of ur dp,jxt lyk d lecture halls in uniben
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by rosieluv(f): 11:26am On Apr 29, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Yea, I do. Why?
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 29, 2016
rosieluv:

smiley. Yea, that's faculty of Art lecture halls...A series.
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 29, 2016
rosieluv:

Are you a Uniben student, too?
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by blissblazeblog: 11:43am On Apr 29, 2016
Hey guys, you just can't afford to join the latest WhatsApp group in town were we have more than fun, make new friends, share stuffs with each other. To join us simply contact the admin on WhatsApp = +2349051144825 #See ya #Am Out

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by rosieluv(f): 11:56am On Apr 29, 2016
Oliviaarims:

yeah graduated lastyear frm isd,u knw dat ryt?
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by rosieluv(f): 12:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by ElCapone(m): 12:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
One even used habortion ghan self, and bin a sharp guy i demanded we run a pt test and she disagreed. I come dey talk 4 ma mind say dis hoe aint gat an idea i studied microbiology in skul.
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by olalat(m): 12:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ur chest though.....
MzzTega:
I've never said those lies.

Lies "some" women...... would have been better.
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by BabaAlaji(m): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Lorddecency.
My hand no tyt oooooo. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by ceecee0703(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Kaycee7:
Why I no go vex? They want you to be good in bed and still pay for it. Make them tell restaurant to pay them for eating their food or tell taxi driver to pay them for transporting them! I never start to dey para sef.

Kikiki....lol..lmfao
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Dhurmynick(m): 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
layla129:

Face of a victim grin

Nah... I'm not married.

I'm still a student! Why should I be giving some chick money when I'm still living in my parents house! grin

#TeamSingle tongue #CareFree

Thanks anyways.. Education for the future! wink
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by samsam2019: 1:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Kaycee7:
You just exhibited a behaviour expected of a single, young man.
guess you pulled that from your book -how to be full time maga?

Kontunu
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
rosieluv:

Sure, International Studies and Diplomacy. I've got a couple of friends there, too.

BTW, congrats on your passing out. wink
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Kaycee7(m): 1:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
samsam2019:
guess you pulled that from your book -how to be full time maga?

Kontunu
Bro, I'm finding it hard to believe you're married in real life. With all these immature comments you're making. Anyway, marriage does not come with additional sense so it's possible
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by samsam2019: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
Kaycee7:
Bro, I'm finding it hard to believe you're married in real life. With all these immature comments you're making. Anyway, marriage does not come with additional sense so it's possible
now let me ask you, are you married?
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
good write-up olivia
Oliviaarims:

Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Kaycee7(m): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
samsam2019:
now let me ask you, are you married?
No. I'm not.
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by rosieluv(f): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Sure, International Studies and Diplomacy. I've got a couple of friends there, too.

BTW, congrats on your passing out. wink
tnkx dear ,wbu?
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by Kaycee7(m): 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I dnt bliv this.
Re: Lies Some Women Tell To Get Money From Men by samsam2019: 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
Kaycee7:
No. I'm not.
funny how a boy like you fools himself into thinking he knows how married men live

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady / Have You Ever Fixed A Date Online With Someone & Ran Away When U Saw The Person? / My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.