Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,523 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Web Development : How To Create A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Development : How To Create A Website (592 Views)

Help!... How Do I Create A Website / Contact A Website Cloning Expert (Pay after Service) / What Is The Cost Of A Website In Nigeria?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Development : How To Create A Website by yakzee(m): 7:27pm On Apr 28, 2016

I blog @ www.dinho9ja.com

Did you need a website for your online business, advertising your product, or you want to make money through a website? And you are finding it difficult to do it yourself, you don't want to give out some couple of box out to some guys to create your website for you. If this the real thing you have been looking for, then you just have to continue reading because everything you need must be in this thread.

Website creation

The main reason for me writing this post is because of the mail i have been receiving, which is how do i create a website. Creating a website nowadays is not that hard like the 20th century websites. Which will take you extral miles and make you look like a mad person, who's work is to seat in front of the computer and start writing some HTML and CSS code. Ok let's ride on.

HOW DO I CREATE A WEBSITE

You can create a website from many platform such as :

BLOGGER.COM

JOOMLA.COM

MAGENTO.COM .

Now that have listed some platforms, you can create a website, all you have to do is to login to any of the platform and sign up for your website. For your advice, if you are just starting, is better you start with blogger platform or WordPress before you knock your head using JOOMLA or MAGENTO. So i prefer you go for blogger.com, is the simplest for beginners.

UPLOADING TEMPLATE

First of all, what is a template. A template is what carries everything on a website, such as website design. A site without a template is useless.

So if you have just finished signing up for blogger.com . And you dislike the template, you can change it or buy and upload it to your website, but the truth of the matter is not only the template, is how to code it. I mean how to design your website and put it in order. You need to have the knowledge of some programming languages such as HTML and CSS.

Read Also : How to start a web design

HTML AND CSS

First of all what is HTML , HTML stands for hyper tech mark-up language, while CSS stands for casecade style sheet.

Example of HTML tags

HTML tags

HTML has to do with all the instructions you are carrying out on your blog, for instance if you upload a template to your blog and you want to edit it, you will need the knowledge of HTML.

while CSS has to do with styles, all the decorations and beauty of a website is written with CSS "cascade style sheet". I hope will all this guide you can start doing what your heart desires.

Example of CSS tag

Css tags

NOTE : don't jump into signing up for any platform to create a website, please learn HTML and CSS programming language, even do is the basic. If you don't know where to learn HTML and CSS then is time for you to make Google your friend. Search online and get solutions to your questions. You can also go to www.youtube.com and search for HTML and CSS programming language for practical aspect. Thanks for reading and don't forget to drop your comment.

Www.dinho9ja.com
Re: Web Development : How To Create A Website by dollarathe(m): 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
Following !!!!!
Re: Web Development : How To Create A Website by abujaticket: 11:24pm On May 02, 2016
Pls go on

(1) (Reply)

Exciting Password Cracking Techniques Used By Hackers - See More At: Http://www. / I Need Cheap Smtp For Bulk Emailling / Read This If Your Data Subscription Is Still Active

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.