Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? (9271 Views)

Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors / Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! / Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves (2) (3) (4)

Re: Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? by Horus(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2008
Kun:

heyyy Horus (Haru)
Raubaat senna,

Many of these pastor lie through their teeth ,  a lot of them are in the game for the takings.

Why don't these pastors get a proper job like Jesus the Carpenter?

Many pastors are just tools in the hands of the evil one.
Re: Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? by SirJohn(m): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2008
Pastor AIO:

I don't know if it is so much a matter of the pastors deceiving the nigerians or rather the Nigerians deceiving themselves.

I think the latter is more appropriate. Yes, because even when Nigerians are robbed in broad daylight by some of these conmen, they'd rather choose not to 'touch the lawds anointed'

Re: Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? by Kuns: 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2008
@Sirjohnnny

all respect is due to you sir.

Imagine black peoples worshipping albino. How can this be right.

Only Africans worshipping pale-skinned people who don't look like them.

This is a madness our people are calling religion, they cannot be in their right mind.

Truth is truth and truth is the way to go.
Re: Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? by OutlukBabe(f): 2:26pm On Dec 27, 2008
@Kuns

Imagine black people worshiping a jew?
Imagine jews doesnt even believe in the jew?
Imagine black people waiting for the white dude to come and save them?
Imagine the jew could not even save himself from the hand of the emperor?

Worshipping fabricated fairy tales
Re: Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? by Kuns: 4:38am On Dec 28, 2008
@OutlukBabe
My good lady  cheesy cheesy cheesy

christians teach he was arabic looking, even they don't know what he looks like.

All they know is that he has pale-skin and straight hair.

Imagine black (Melaninated beings) worshipping a pale-skinned person, albino?

sad sad It's krazy for anyone to wait for someonne to come out the clouds to help them,

And it's SUPER Crazy for Black People to wait for a white man to come out the sky (cloud)
to come and help them.
Re: Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? by otokx(m): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2008
Its Nigerians that are deceiving themselves not the pastors.
Re: Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? by Kuns: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2008
@otokx

How do we wake them up?

What would you do?
Re: Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? by manmustwac(m): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2008
@post
the fact that your asking us this question means that your expressing doubt, the fact that your expressing doubt means u sef believe in the back of your mind that nigerian pastors are decieving us. So pls stop decieving yourself nigerian pastors are decieving ther congregation

na today
Re: Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? by Kuns: 10:05pm On Dec 28, 2008
They Nigerian pastors are not only deceiving their congregations they are equally deceiving themselves.
Because the pastors are teaching that when they get to heaven there will be peace.

Well, this is not what the bible says in the book of REVELATION of the NEW TESTAMENT of the BIBLE in chapter 12: 7 and I quote in parts "And there was war in heaven: "

What? Why don't the pastors read this part in church?

According to the REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST, REVELATION 1: 1 and I quote in parts " 1: The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; "

The REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST (Rev 1: 1)says "And there was war in heaven:" however, the pastors say there will be peace in heaven

So whose word should take precedence the pastors word or the bible which you christians claim is the word of God?

Don't believe me, check it out for yourself.
Re: Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? by busybein: 10:42pm On Dec 28, 2008
whoever dat wants to be deceived should be my guest,i know wat is good and bad,and im going to work towards it
Re: Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? by Kuns: 11:27pm On Dec 28, 2008
@Busybein

Ok,

So the[b] bible says [/b] there is war in heaven and the pastor says there will be peace[b] in heaven[/b].

Whose word should we follow if christians say the bible is the word of God?

Then shouldn't the word of God take precedence over the words of a pastor? Or the pastor word take precedent over the word of God?

@Busybein
It's not a challenge if you are used to thinking soundly, it's people who can't think for themselves who have problems when questioned?
Re: Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? by osaxx: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2010
emphatically no! pls stop talking about pastors, cos as so doin u are dragging men to the kingdom of helll, damaging the already built souls by soul winners to the kingdom of hell, please lets educate ourselves on biblical issues, love everybody here, cheer up! a special greetings to believers loverworld members , keep doing Gods work, and do nt be destracted
Re: Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? by AloyEmeka8: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2010
You will be deceived if you want to. Read the damn bible on your desk.
Re: Are Nigerian Pastors Deceiving Nigerians? by oaroloye(m): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2016
Any clergyman is a deceiver.

Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. / Why Do Atheists Love Bashing Religion? / Praying Unclad..........................what Is The Spiritual Significance?