Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,340 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Muslims In Sweden Post Notes On Ppls Door - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Muslims In Sweden Post Notes On Ppls Door (950 Views)

Terror In Sweden: Truck Crashes Into Shoppers, 5 Dead, Dozens Injured(Photos) / Trump Talks About The Assault That Had Just Occurred In Sweden / USA Embassy In Stockholm Sweden Warn USA Citizen In Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims In Sweden Post Notes On Ppls Door by Nina4u(f): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Bloodthirsty Daesh Islamists posted notes through the doors of dozens of random neighbours in several cities across Sweden, including the capital Stockholm, threatening to murder "non-believers" in a terrifying campaign of violence.

Sweden is now on lockdown after the chilling letters pledged to behead innocent civilians and then "bomb your rotten corpses afterwards".Swedish police said they were posted through residents' doors in a number of cities including Ronneby, Sigtuna, Västerås and the capital Stockholm, earlier this week.

Local news outlets reported two Muslim asylum seekers of Iraqi origin - one in Ronneby and one in Vstroes - were amongst the recipients of the cruel letter.

Sigtuna police chief Emile Anderson said officers were unsure whether or not the threats contained in the messages were real, but said they were taking them seriously...

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Sweden Post Notes On Ppls Door by Nina4u(f): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
They state: "In the name of Allah, the merciful, full of grace. You who are not believers will be decapitated in three days in your own house. We will bomb your rotten corpses afterwards.

"You must choose between these three choices: 1. Convert to Islam. 2. Pay the jizya [religious tax] for protection. 3. Or else, you will be decapitated.

"The police will not prevent or save you from you being murdered. (Death comes to all of you)."
Re: Muslims In Sweden Post Notes On Ppls Door by Nina4u(f): 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
I'm so happy I don't live in Sweden any longer ..these ppl are crazy

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Sweden Post Notes On Ppls Door by Kagarko(m): 9:22pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nina4u:
I'm so happy I don't live in Sweden any longer ..these ppl are crazy

Brother it is a conspiracy.

Wise up bro.

How could they have been able to paste that notice on people's door without being caught by security agency.

Remember it is not naija.

All evil plan against Islam and Muslims will not hinder the growth of God's own religion.

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Sweden Post Notes On Ppls Door by 4X4: 9:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Crazy stuff
Re: Muslims In Sweden Post Notes On Ppls Door by Nina4u(f): 9:34pm On Apr 28, 2016
Kagarko:

Brother it is a conspiracy.

Wise up bro.

How could they have been able to paste that notice on people's door without being caught by security agency.

All evil plan against Islam and Muslims will not hinder the growth of God's own religion.
Lol in Sweden we don't have security angencys in or around the compound were u live .. U can roam freely and go any were with no questions ... The houses neighbourhoods look kinda like this .. This is from my city Malmo ..u can freely go any were ..if there is an issue u call the police which I assume these ppl that got the note did ..and it is now under investigation .. It would b easy to tape the note on the door ..

Re: Muslims In Sweden Post Notes On Ppls Door by nwaanambra1(m): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Sweden adaba go! odaba go! nsogbu! shocked cheesy

sebi na u na welcome them with open arms - them go use u una do example before them finish the rest of them europe! lipsrsealed

unu adaba go! oke nsogbu! cry

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Sweden Post Notes On Ppls Door by nwaanambra1(m): 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
Kagarko:

[s]Brother it is a conspiracy.

Wise up bro.

All evil plan against Islam and Muslims will not hinder the growth of God's own religion[/s].

nwokem shutupp biko!!!!!! angry angry angry

na so u na take dey defend bokoaram those days until them start dey slaughter una join the christian too! angry angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Sweden Post Notes On Ppls Door by Nina4u(f): 10:20pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is serious ooo Sweden gets what they deserve by letting them in ..now they can deal with it

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Sweden Post Notes On Ppls Door by ifex370(m): 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nina4u:
This is serious ooo Sweden gets what they deserve by letting them in ..now they can deal with it

They didn't see it coming
Re: Muslims In Sweden Post Notes On Ppls Door by Nina4u(f): 10:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
ifex370:

They didn't see it coming
I left 17 years ago ..back then I was an art teacher ..it already started and I saw it coming ..u got to b blind or brainwashed not to see that ..I wore a skirt down to my knees on my way to work ..this Muslim picked up a bunch of rocks ..tree it at me and called me chermota which means whoree I showed him the finger said rahh gehennam go to hell and told him to go back live in his cave if he didn't like it ..I said ..time to go ..I moved to USA

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Sweden Post Notes On Ppls Door by ifex370(m): 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nina4u:
I left 17 years ago ..back then I was an art teacher ..it already started and I saw it coming ..u got to b blind or brainwashed not to see that ..I wore a skirt down to my knees on my way to work ..this Muslim picked up a bunch of rocks ..tree it at me and called me chermota which means whoree I showed him the finger said rahh gehennam go to hell and told him to go back live in his cave if he didn't like it ..I said ..time to go ..I moved to USA

You mean as at 17 years back.. Oh my God.. They must be in the majority now..cos of last years refugee influx... Those guys are the most heartless beings ever

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Sweden Post Notes On Ppls Door by osystein(m): 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2016
Nina4u:

After this I'd expect you to be a Trump supporter, are you?
Re: Muslims In Sweden Post Notes On Ppls Door by Nina4u(f): 1:02am On Apr 29, 2016
osystein:

After this I'd expect you to be a Trump supporter, are you?
hahahaha noooooo he's crazy ooo posted his pecker on twitter and his wife got plenty naked pics on there too ...lmao Trump is all talk but has no brain lol
Re: Muslims In Sweden Post Notes On Ppls Door by Nina4u(f): 1:04am On Apr 29, 2016
ifex370:

You mean as at 17 years back.. Oh my God.. They must be in the majority now..cos of last years refugee influx... Those guys are the most heartless beings ever
with the birthrate these Muslims breeding kids experts has calculated that the Swedish people will be a minority in their own country year 2056 ..

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Sweden Post Notes On Ppls Door by 4X4: 5:22am On Apr 29, 2016
Nina4u:
with the birthrate these Muslims breeding kids experts has calculated that the Swedish people will be a minority in their own country year 2056 ..
Wow . You reap what you sow. You should never help a snake because its a waste of time. Sweden will,learn this lesson

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Sweden Post Notes On Ppls Door by Nina4u(f): 6:50am On Apr 29, 2016
4X4:

Wow . You reap what you sow. You should never help a snake because its a waste of time. Sweden will,learn this lesson
I created this website and this was 2005 ..and ppl just called me a rasist ..all link works except the first one ..very scary already year 2005 ..http://ninni4u.tripod.com/clock/
Re: Muslims In Sweden Post Notes On Ppls Door by Nina4u(f): 7:08am On Apr 29, 2016
Its a long wrightup but if u read it u will understand the Swedish mentality ...
Re: Muslims In Sweden Post Notes On Ppls Door by 4X4: 10:14am On Apr 29, 2016
Nina4u:
Its a long wrightup but if u read it u will understand the Swedish mentality ...
Nice of you Nina . It's me king_eze1 from twitter .

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Sweden Post Notes On Ppls Door by Nina4u(f): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
4X4:

Nice of you Nina . It's me king_eze1 from twitter .
havnt been on there for a 100 years ..lol time to go back make some Walhalla oo hahaha I hope ur fabously well my dear ..

(1) (Reply)

This Is Just A Little Example Of What Living In Venezuela Feels Like, Right Now. / Trump’s Education Secretary Pick Wants To Allow PRAYER Back / Tour Bus Burst Into Flames After Collision In Germany, 18 Dead(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.