Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? (60049 Views)

Angela Okorie Blasts Fan Who Asked If She Is Going To See Yahya Jammeh / New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil / Cute Photo Of Teebillz And His Son Jamil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
mercenary:
Its all her fault... I don't really think Teebilz was asking 4 too much, all he wanted was for Tiwa to be a great wife, but all she cares abt is her career, her looks, her next single bla bla bla...

Ye cannot serve God and mammon. (Matt. 6:24)

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Modsenemy(f): 11:28pm On Apr 28, 2016
All of u b spewing trash . Taking sides with Tiwa cos u re a fan of hers . Billz cldnt take shii anymore and decided to expose wat is killing him on d inside .

U think its a easy fr a man who has been supporting his wife all over Instagram will jst wake up, swallow his pride and begin to tell what is bothering him.

Ion care wat happens to d b.tch . she Shld learn to manage her home and business at a time .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by roymary: 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
Why get married if you won't be a good wife

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Icaretoo: 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
donkross1:

How can you be so sure?

Truth be told I can't vouch for her but from all I have been reading so far she really does strick me as someone who would play away match pules she seem to be the one trying to make their marriage work
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2016
So many somehow stories up and down these days. IDK why these celebs all go to social media to rant nonsense. Like where we there when you were doing these things and enjoying yourselves??
Suicide and depression but you hv time to cause scene first. As OP said, y cant Teebillz take responsiblity for his life? Instead of blamin the whole Nigeria?

& with all this one among married celebs you people expect aunty L to go and settle down smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by skintus: 11:39pm On Apr 28, 2016
Shortyy:
Tiwa: OMG bae, i can't believe it! they actually bought it.

TeeBillz: Why won't they buy it? have you forgotten who your hubby is? i'm the best actor.

Tiwa: Oh thank you darling. what will i do without you?

TeeBillz: i'll do anything for you and jamhead.

Both hug and kiss*

Lmao....that's the beauty of it all. We the fans are the victims then I guess.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by otunba88(m): 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2016
I can imagine how the lady that her husband was snatched by tiwa will be feeling at the moment. Pasan ti a fi beat iyale....abeg finish am. Lol.
Karma is a bi*ch, everyone seems to forget that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by whitebeard(m): 11:43pm On Apr 28, 2016
lol

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by CodeineJunkiee(m): 11:44pm On Apr 28, 2016
Yemi Alade will be like God don cash you grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by bcardastro: 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
all these celebs cant just do without puyblicity stunts,why
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by donkross1(m): 11:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
Icaretoo:

Truth be told I can't vouch for her but from all I have been reading so far she really does strick me as someone who would play away match pules she seem to be the one trying to make their marriage work

That's because she wants to cover up her shameful acts. Please don't pay attention to me grin cheesy I just don't like Tiwa so I might be a little bit judgmental
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Koddedtinz: 12:03am On Apr 29, 2016
Very true .... He didn't share in any of the blame. He blamed everyone but himself even though the fact is that he is the common denominator.

I don't see them getting back from this.

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Mamatee07: 12:03am On Apr 29, 2016
roymary:
Why get married if you won't be a good wife

Why get married when he can't be a good husband. What kind of man sits at home doing nothing while his wife goes hustle and then turns her into a punching bag

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by damocool(m): 12:07am On Apr 29, 2016
Ngoziada592:
I hate to do this, and I know you will kill me. But damnit, the truth must be spoken.
only reason why Tunji is doing this is because Tiwa cut him off. For once, he couldn’t get her to give him everything on a silver platter. He tried to intimidate her and for once it didn’t work so he resorted to emotional blackmail. He wanted to destroy her reputation, because he knows things about her that people don’t. Trust me, that is the truth. And it worked; everyone has fallen for it hook, line and sinker. However, Abe Lincoln said “You can fool most of the people most of the time and you can fool some people sometimes but you can’t fool all the people all the time.”
Tunji, those of us close to Tiwa
Those of us who see what you do to Tiwa
Those of us who, unlike you, truly care about Tiwa
WE ARE NOT FOOLED!! WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT!!
I hesitated to say this because I didn’t want to be perceived as “insensitive”, “callous”, “evil”, even. But then I read all the bullshit people are writing and I knew I owed it to Tiwa to speak up.
Tiwa, we warned you, but you thought we were judging him. You see? You slave day and night to take care of him, his family and his children. And this is how he repays you; by wasting your money on other women, beating you into submission when you don’t and then when you stand up for yourself, he drags your name through the mud, Again, you commenters will kill me, but what yeye depression? Do you REALLY think if Banky W had accidentally pushed Tunji, Tunji wouldn’t have fought for his life? If no one had come, do you REALLY think Tunji would’ve jumped? Haba, Nigerians! WHY ARE YOU SO GULLIBLE?!
Those of us with eyes, we see very clearly. We see through his shenanigans. Unfortunately, Tiwa doesn’t. And she will back down. And it will go back to business as usual; him bullying her and her allowing it. The beatings will continue. The cheating will continue. The lies will continue.
Yesterday, Tiwa released a new song and a new video and got rave reviews. Why would a truly loving husband, a husband who supposedly puts her first, so selfishly chose a period when her career is doing so well to tarnish her image like this? If he was depressed (bullshit), why didn’t he quietly reach out to other people? Does a good husband beat his wife black and blue? Does a good husband defraud his wife? Does a good husband fool the world into believing despicable lies about his wife? Does a good husband go about looking for rich men to sleep with his wife?
MAY ALLAH REWARD US ALL ACCORDING TO OUR ACTIONS ON THIS EARTH

That is what a family friend of theirs wrote on Bella naija and I believe it . This guy just wanted to hurt Tiwa and didn't even care about hurting his own child
Got no sympathy for her at all, she's warned before marrying a divorced man. She should bear the consequences of her decision.. Love forebears after all.. Yeyeyeye

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by dare2differ: 12:10am On Apr 29, 2016
Some women and men are mor.onic. It is a woman and she is making more money. She must the reason. Even when the man is making all the money, she must be the greedy one.
I wish people would see beying gender.

Mamatee07:

You know this how? Did he specify if she dated those guys before marriage or after? Have you never seen jealous insecure men accuse their wives of sleeping with anyone who comes around them

How can he say Tiwa is sleeping with Tuface and still go eat in Tuface's house Does that not sound like a mad man angry can you do such a thing

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by damocool(m): 12:12am On Apr 29, 2016
otunba88:
I can imagine how the lady that her husband was snatched by tiwa will be feeling at the moment. Pasan ti a fi beat iyale....abeg finish am. Lol.
Karma is a bi*ch, everyone seems to forget that.
Exactly. it's her decision, so Who cares if he destroys her completely...
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by ogekingz(m): 12:12am On Apr 29, 2016
I think teebliss actually messed up this case.. .he played too childish too.. ...... If he commits suicide who cares? Must he announce about his sucide aims before doing it? ?? Will he be the first guy to commit suicide Most he announce how many people that slept with his wife to the general public Most he run to the social media to make such accusations? This young man is after tarnishing tiwa's image.. ..The big question still remains is why tiwa hasn't replied him yet? I think the tiwa in question is more matured than him. ......teebliss should grow up and should stop living a borrowed life. ..... He always trends in the media for the wrong reasons. ..let him stop appealing for pity and reason like a man.... Is he the first to have a family problem? ..........use ur head Man

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by afroditte(f): 12:12am On Apr 29, 2016
I said exactly the same thing in the morning. A man who blames everyone but himself for every bad thing that happens to him has a serious problem.

He has forgotten he was the one who made choices, nothing was forced on him.

Now he thinks he can drag Tiwa through the mud because he is presently deep in it himself.

I don't believe Tiwa is guilty of infidelity. Her frustrated snitching bítch of a husband is just trying to tarnish her image and that's just it.

Tiwa should have seen this coming. A man who can leave his wife and kids to be with you will most likely not be with you for long either.

I wish her strength through this period, she will need it.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by BitterTruthUass(f): 12:15am On Apr 29, 2016
I don't know the full gist but judging from this story, it seems Tunde abi Tunji is a Lazy Big for Nothing Man who can't wipe his backside but rather sucks on Tiwa's blood for money, sex, exotic and lavish lifestyle.

Tiwa you need to stand up and remind him who pays the bills here, after all if he is a Man, he should stand on his feet like other men.

Tiwa please close your shokoto for now, with a big sign "FORBIDDEN".

Any man who beat a woman is a Coward and should be publicly disgraced, if his sister was beaten how would he feel.

Tiwa if you need help please contact me here, I have six heavily built gay MALE friends that will enjoy Tunji's backside for dinner "Its Discrete" lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by dare2differ: 12:16am On Apr 29, 2016
Look in the mirror

Do you know what they agreed to before/after marriage? What makes you think that all those people you listed do that every fvcking time?

By the way, her career is actually more intensive than theirs.

LesbianBoy:

The person who wrote article must be MAD! Infact the person deserves an "oscar" for the "most senseless person ever" What nonsense! Just look at the bolded! Pls is omotola not a celebrity too? But she said she still cooks for her husband! Dakore egbuson, is she not a celebrity too? But she still has time for her man and cooks for him! Chioma chukwuka nko? Shebi she is a celebrity too, but she still has time for her husband and cooks for him! I can go on and on.....Gadammit! So what the fvck is the writer of this CRAP article talking about? The writer of this article even claimed to be a "man". But I doubt it! It must be one of those FOOLISH STOOPID feminists I am sure! But if the STOOPID person who wrote this article is actually a man, then he must be one of those pvssy-whipped FOOLS who would rather lie just to please the female folks! As far as I am concerned, its only a STOOPID PERSON that will agree with what the OP posted! Nansense!

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by otunba88(m): 12:17am On Apr 29, 2016
damocool:

Exactly. it's her decision, so Who cares if he destroys her completely...

Thank you o fellow nairaland dude, who cares? you snatched someone's husband knowing fully well that he just had a baby with his gf/wife nd you feel it's normal abi? Kontinue #in mama peace's voice

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:18am On Apr 29, 2016
Ngoziada592:

Read what I wrote before. All he wanted was for her to keep giving him money while he kept carrying girls around and beating her black and blue. This same man reportedly beat Tiwa even when she was 8 months pregnant angry when she moved out it was the same mother he is calling a witch now that begged her to give him another chance. What an ungrateful fellow angry

And how did you know this? Mr Knowitall
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by sholasure(m): 12:21am On Apr 29, 2016
who the hell cares
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by ellahzy(f): 12:30am On Apr 29, 2016
Shortyy:

TeeBillz: Why won't they buy it? have you forgotten who your hubby is? i'm the best actor.

Both hug and kiss*

lol.. na ur own version sweet pass

Jamhead?grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by bee444: 12:41am On Apr 29, 2016
Won't blame her too much sha. Nigeian women generally have spirit of promiscuity or adultery in them.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Chukzyfcb(m): 12:42am On Apr 29, 2016
Shortyy:

Both hug and kiss*
So you still think this is staged? Pls wakeup madam! Can you allow your hubby to pull up such stunt, abusing your mother, indirectly calling you an "olosho" and making derogatory remarks just so you would be on the spot light, would you allow such? If yes, you need rehab as a wife!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by RexTramadol1: 12:46am On Apr 29, 2016
Tiwa z @ fault jare

With all gra gra, she get money reach Beyonce ni, but Beyonce dey give Jay Z as him want am

D guy even cited Omawumi, If he cheats he's justified since Tiwa has decided not to do her womanly duties

He's a fool tho', by play acting

Yh, he's frustrated without doubts but

The way his suicide mission be like................

Teebilz: Hello BankyW I don dey go that Toll gate side

BankyW: No lele, I go jam u for there

Teebilz: Okay, u fit tell peter sef so e go look real

Banky W: No shii brava, we gada dey

(Phone rings)

Peter: Hello Mr Capable

Banky W: Yeah, abeg come that Lekki Peninsula oh, that railings wey dey arnd Toll gate, Tee billz wan perform wonder by diving

Peter: Ehen, let me leave the baysheet and bath, join u soon

(At the scene)

Teebillz: (Soliloquizing) Why dis guys wan fall my hand, dis water deep oh

Banky W: Action, Action, Peter Action!

End of movie

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Hotstew(m): 12:47am On Apr 29, 2016
Ngoziada592:
I hate to do this, and I know you will kill me. But damnit, the truth must be spoken.
only reason why Tunji is doing this is because Tiwa cut him off. For once, he couldn’t get her to give him everything on a silver platter. He tried to intimidate her and for once it didn’t work so he resorted to emotional blackmail. He wanted to destroy her reputation, because he knows things about her that people don’t. Trust me, that is the truth. And it worked; everyone has fallen for it hook, line and sinker. However, Abe Lincoln said “You can fool most of the people most of the time and you can fool some people sometimes but you can’t fool all the people all the time.”
Tunji, those of us close to Tiwa
Those of us who see what you do to Tiwa
Those of us who, unlike you, truly care about Tiwa
WE ARE NOT FOOLED!! WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT!!
I hesitated to say this because I didn’t want to be perceived as “insensitive”, “callous”, “evil”, even. But then I read all the bullshit people are writing and I knew I owed it to Tiwa to speak up.
Tiwa, we warned you, but you thought we were judging him. You see? You slave day and night to take care of him, his family and his children. And this is how he repays you; by wasting your money on other women, beating you into submission when you don’t and then when you stand up for yourself, he drags your name through the mud, Again, you commenters will kill me, but what yeye depression? Do you REALLY think if Banky W had accidentally pushed Tunji, Tunji wouldn’t have fought for his life? If no one had come, do you REALLY think Tunji would’ve jumped? Haba, Nigerians! WHY ARE YOU SO GULLIBLE?!
Those of us with eyes, we see very clearly. We see through his shenanigans. Unfortunately, Tiwa doesn’t. And she will back down. And it will go back to business as usual; him bullying her and her allowing it. The beatings will continue. The cheating will continue. The lies will continue.
Yesterday, Tiwa released a new song and a new video and got rave reviews. Why would a truly loving husband, a husband who supposedly puts her first, so selfishly chose a period when her career is doing so well to tarnish her image like this? If he was depressed (bullshit), why didn’t he quietly reach out to other people? Does a good husband beat his wife black and blue? Does a good husband defraud his wife? Does a good husband fool the world into believing despicable lies about his wife? Does a good husband go about looking for rich men to sleep with his wife?
MAY ALLAH REWARD US ALL ACCORDING TO OUR ACTIONS ON THIS EARTH

That is what a family friend of theirs wrote on Bella naija and I believe it . This guy just wanted to hurt Tiwa and didn't even care about hurting his own child

But why is Don Jazzy straffing another man's wife?
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by totorimi: 12:50am On Apr 29, 2016
He is behaving like a typical African man who can never live under the shadow of their wives, these type of people can not stay with a successful woman, we know them and make no mistakes he is not alone, there are many of them in this our country.

I know some married female bankers that are living in hell fire on earth because their husbands cannot cope with the fact that they are making more money than they are in their usual general contractor and hustling business. They are the men that call their wives harlots especially when they stop for a moment to support them financially, that is when you will hear all sorts like they are witch, they have collected their star, they were very successful before they married or their village uncle and aunt have bewitched them.
Instead of cooperating and supporting their wives they will become antagonistic.

I really pity them girls working in oil companies, banks and successful business and corporate ladies married to unambitious broke ass. this a clear case of what they go through. By this action what does the animal seek to achieve, nothing other than to break the musician down psychologically. For it to get to this level i can only imagine what she has been enduring all because of her public image, tolerating all sorts all because she married him. May God save our ladies in this country from all this terrorist husbands of nowadays who dont want to work but depend day and night on their wives for their daily bread.

The next thing now he will look for another celebrity and run away with like the others just to mess the woman up. They are all like that, no deny the source when in actual g=fact he cant fool anybody. Useless somebody.

13 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 29, 2016
Shortyy:

Both hug and kiss*
£

Shoro niyen?
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by TomLepskie(m): 12:51am On Apr 29, 2016
Op next time you want to put down a trash like this for public consumption try to add sponsored and underline it so that we ll know that someone sent you.

You don't even know a poo about married life,in your own words

"you don't marry a celebrity woman and be expecting her to cook for you or regularly ask you if you've eaten, how reasonable is that? the price of fame is that you don't get to cling to a normal life like everyone else. How come the women that are married to celebrity men never complain about not always seeing their husbands or their constant infidelity?"

Are you now promoting infidelity and insubordination?
A good wife is a good wife celebrity or not, am a great fan of tiwa too but there is no moral justification for a wife to be sleeping around and not caring about her husband, mind you asking your husband if he has eaten maybe over the phone does not mean that you are expected to fly down and cook for him, it's just a way of showing that you care.
Pls i want you to know that there are many celebrities that are managing their celebrity life well,ie they don't let it go into their head.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Real Victim Of Teebillz Rant. Has Anyone Asked If She's OK? by Hotstew(m): 12:53am On Apr 29, 2016
afroditte:
I said exactly the same thing in the morning. A man who blames everyone but himself for every bad thing that happens to him has a serious problem.

He has forgotten he was the one who made choices, nothing was forced on him.

Now he thinks he can drag Tiwa through the mud because he is presently deep in it himself.

I don't believe Tiwa is guilty of infidelity. Her frustrated snitching bítch of a husband is just trying to tarnish her image and that's just it.

Tiwa should have seen this coming. A man who can leave his wife and kids to be with you will most likely not be with you for long either.

I wish her strength through this period, she will need it.

You mean he should blame himself for Tuface, Don Jazzy etc etc for straffing his wife? Really?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Flavour And Sandra Okagbue In Amsterdam For Shopping / Davido Vs Burna Boy: Apple's Virtual Assistant Speaks (Video) / Halloween Costume: Linda Ikeji Fires Back At Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.