Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

The Dangers Of Being Of Intertribal Heritage - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Dangers Of Being Of Intertribal Heritage (1138 Views)

Ooni Commences Beautification Of 201 Shrines, Heritage Monuments In Ife / Lagos-born Igbos (walking The Path Of Losing Their Cultural Heritage) / Coming Soon Cultural Heritage Tour To Ghana In September. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dangers Of Being Of Intertribal Heritage by itstpia8: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2016
All the ancestral enemies from both sides of the divide, will descend on you. If you are mono-tribal, you have mono-oriented enemies.

When you are multi anything, your enemies will also be multi everything/everywhere you claim, and yes, you will be their focus anywhere they are.

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Being Of Intertribal Heritage by itstpia8: 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2016
This is you as an inter-tribal person:

[img]http://images7./507/thumb-350-507636.png[/img]
Re: The Dangers Of Being Of Intertribal Heritage by feldido(m): 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hahahaha... Mr Gru and Vector grin
Re: The Dangers Of Being Of Intertribal Heritage by osystein(m): 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2016
itstpia8:
All the ancestral enemies from both sides of the divide, will descend on you. If you are mono-tribal, you have mono-oriented enemies.

When you are multi anything, your enemies will also be multi everything/everywhere you claim, and yes, you will be their focus anywhere they are.

Why focus on the negatives?
Re: The Dangers Of Being Of Intertribal Heritage by IndianBwoy(m): 4:52am On Apr 29, 2016
I agree completely. You will lose your culture and family ties just for reasons of LUST.

There is nothing positive in intertribal marriage.

As a monitribal you belong neithwr here nor there. You lack identity. Culture and values hardly matter to you. Extended families and the tribal unit will break down into selfish nuclear units. You wont have any tribal sentiments or brotherhood. When you are in trouble you wont have the chance of your fellow tribal brothers or sisters to bail you out , especially when in a foreign state or land. You have isolated yourself and you are gradually contributing to the destruction of the larger National identity.
Re: The Dangers Of Being Of Intertribal Heritage by Emmyk(m): 11:35am On Apr 29, 2016
feldido:
Hahahaha... Mr Gru and Vector grin
Hehehehe grin cheesy
Re: The Dangers Of Being Of Intertribal Heritage by Alaminalpha: 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
This Thread is just plain wrong on so many levels
Its so Tribalistic that it gives me nausea just commenting.
Get a life Man
Your Tribes Will all Die out!
A Nigerian Tribe will replace all yall Tribalists
Re: The Dangers Of Being Of Intertribal Heritage by itstpia8: 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2016
Not meant for ranting plz. Its a free forum, open your own thread for ranting, dont jump on this one when you possess your own keyboard.

1 Like

Re: The Dangers Of Being Of Intertribal Heritage by itstpia8: 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: The Dangers Of Being Of Intertribal Heritage by nasha1(f): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
itstpia8:
Not meant for ranting plz. Its a free forum, open your own thread for ranting, dont jump on this one when you possess your own keyboard.

madness at pick,ewu gambia.stupid lunatic woman.
Re: The Dangers Of Being Of Intertribal Heritage by IndianBwoy(m): 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Alaminalpha:
This Thread is just plain wrong on so many levels
Its so Tribalistic that it gives me nausea just commenting.
Get a life Man
Your Tribes Will all Die out!
A Nigerian Tribe will replace all yall Tribalists

how is it tribalistic? no one is saying the other persons tribe is bad.

its our choice if we wish to preserve our ancestral heritage.

Our tribes survived for 1000s of years since the inception of mankind. why should it die out now all of a sudden? that means there is something wrong in todays generation.
Re: The Dangers Of Being Of Intertribal Heritage by tpiah11: 12:37am On Apr 30, 2016
nasha1:

my madness at pick,I am ewu gambia. I am a stupid lunatic woman.
Re: The Dangers Of Being Of Intertribal Heritage by Alaminalpha: 12:56am On May 01, 2016
IndianBwoy:

how is it tribalistic? no one is saying the other persons tribe is bad.

its our choice if we wish to preserve our ancestral heritage.

Our tribes survived for 1000s of years since the inception of mankind. why should it die out now all of a sudden? that means there is something wrong in todays generation.
Oh, So you mean your Tribe was around in the time of the Cave men right?
Since Adam ko? you wonder why I think your tribalistic!
Get Real. You are one stalk against the hurricane that is history. Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Blah Blah..
They are set to disappear, if you don't believe me, just check the latest stats on endangered Tribes in Nigeria.
Something might be wrong with todays generation, but there simply isn't anything you can do about it. They will meet in the Uni or in that NYSC camp, they will fall in love, make babies that speak english (not any of those natives) and the rest is history!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Dangers Of Being Of Intertribal Heritage by IndianBwoy(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2016
Alaminalpha:

Oh, So you mean your Tribe was around in the time of the Cave men right?
Since Adam ko? you wonder why I think your tribalistic!
Get Real. You are one stalk against the hurricane that is history. Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo Blah Blah..
They are set to disappear, if you don't believe me, just check the latest stats on endangered Tribes in Nigeria.
Something might be wrong with todays generation, but there simply isn't anything you can do about it. They will meet in the Uni or in that NYSC camp, they will fall in love, make babies that speak english (not any of those natives) and the rest is history!

Ofcourse! All tribes are descended from greater ethnic groups. Stemming from evolution of humans.

Theres no such thing as adam. Its a myth.

Why re you bothered bout others Do your duty and face your own jawe. Save your culture and your childrens future identity.

(1) (Reply)

Why Lagos Does Not Belong To Yorubas – Oba Akiolu / 'lost' Photos Of Ancient Tribes Uncovered / The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.