Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) (61734 Views)

List Of States Owing Workers After Paris Club Refund / Dogara Urges FG To Increase Workers Salary / IGR: Poor And Rich States In Nigeria - Economic Confidential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by MDOLOFU: 9:03am On Apr 29, 2016
Dis information is not correct. Kogi is 28month because they hav not accessed bailout minus bail out kogi is owing 5month. Benue is 5month state worker but don't kW of local government worker
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Kennydoc(m): 9:11am On Apr 29, 2016
Karm16:

Igbo states like Abia and Imo are now situated in the SW? One day, all other tribes will know that Igbos are as incompetent as their rulers. Enugu sold its land for Fulani grazing, so it shouldn't be owing anything.

The log in your eye is big enough to light up Lagos.

What about Anambra and Ebonyi?
It's worthy of note that while 83% of states in the SW are owing their workers, only 40% of SE states are doing the same. I think there is a bit if more financial prudence among the SE governors. Don't you think so?
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by greatjoey: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2016
Karm16:

Igbo states like Abia and Imo are now situated in the SW? One day, all other tribes will know that Igbos are as incompetent as their rulers. Enugu sold its land for Fulani grazing, so it shouldn't be owing anything.

Do u have any iota of shame or pride in you? Ogun internally generated revenue is enough to pay all the salary outstanding, but failed. Into is an oil producing state with special allocation, but owing. Ibadan with all its rusted roofs boasting of the largest city also failed. Osun, the annexed state to Tinubu the same.

4 Likes

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Dragonking: 9:20am On Apr 29, 2016
doublewisdom:
Okowa! Okowa! Okowa! How many times I call you? No fall hand o,we go cut am take o!
Okowa don dey owe salary small small...the guy na serious fvck up..make e no end up like aragbesola o
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Opomulero88: 9:21am On Apr 29, 2016
Ekiti state is 4 months
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by mujahib6199(m): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2016
this is not lucrative. its a big lie most especially Kwara state, government own some workers not less than six month (6) month. and also Kwara state is the state that own millions of unemployment in Nigeria.......
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by cg053: 9:34am On Apr 29, 2016
Why is Ondo State owing his Workers despite being on Oil-Producing State? That's high sense of irresponsibility and insensitivity when the same Government spent 4.8Bilion to conduct a Local Government Election that can best be described as a charade.
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by nabiz(m): 9:36am On Apr 29, 2016
Babyphinas:
My governor no de kari last #proudlyEbonyian
thank God ooo. So we have ebonyians in this forum. grin nwanne kedu? Proudly Ebonyian
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by JJKADRY(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2016
my friend, better make your investigation right before posting rubbish here...... if i hear say na three months KWARA dey owe? it's better you call kwara people and hear from horse mouth and make confirmations....
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by goingape: 10:17am On Apr 29, 2016
uncleade:

pls try and learn English language before posting any comment.
come teach me English.

ode
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by prospect8007: 10:18am On Apr 29, 2016
hmmm,
Ogun state case was almost 8months cooperative deductions
which it has caused many lifes cut short, teachers lost their
children admissions and like that,
God is wise!
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:23am On Apr 29, 2016
JJKADRY:
my friend, better make your investigation right before posting rubbish here...... if i hear say na three months KWARA dey owe? it's better you call kwara people and hear from horse mouth and make confirmations....

Whoever produced this chart is as mischievous as Vanguard newspaper. They should compete for award winner in false journalism. Rivers workers in LGAs and teachers are owed 4 months as none has received salary in 2016 while a continuously delayed verification is used as an excuse.
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by vickodedon(m): 10:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Joke of the century.. Did I jst see kogi oweing 3 when it is oweing the local govt workers more than 2 years??
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Enkaynwa(f): 11:09am On Apr 29, 2016
Idrismusty97:
No northern state owning salary except for Niger which is just one month outstanding. Nice

Bauchi state has not paid most teachers salary since january
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by peterzluv07: 11:59am On Apr 29, 2016
able20:
Osun is 8, point of correction

pls is any of ur parents a govt worker in osun coz I don't no where you gat ur own info smh
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
bakila:

Bros I thought you are way more intelligent for something this shallow. Do you have any relations in any of the states owing salary? They need more collective positive wailing to make Nigeria better, not this hate.

Where have you been hiding my friend? Well, if you think I am wrong, just answer these simple questions: which region controls the forex black market? Which region does most of the importation?

Bakila, this not the time to sound or appear politicallycorrect. If you remember very well, I didn't hide my feelings about Buhari before elections. I pointed out how he favored the north, while trying to cripple the south. He has always being a bigot and has never done anything without bias.

Look at his appointments. What did you say when he made the 95% and 5% comment? Hundreds of Shi'ite muslims were massacred by this government. I didn't hear from you. Agatu was massacred, what did pmb say? Enugu has been on fire, yet the fulani herdmen still roam with their AK47 and nothing concrete is being done.

Pmb banned most of the things ordinary Nigerians use to make ends meet but we are importing grass from Brazil for fulani cattle. Are those cattle owned by FG or the masses? They are owned by some hausa-fulanis. Why should FG use our common resources to provide grazing lands in each state for fulanis and their cattle?
Does the FG provide shops or spaces for other Nigerians to carry out their businesses?

My friend, I don't pretend. I will keep saying it as I see it, till every Nigerian is treated equally. There is no way I will be convinced that the forex palaver is not intended to favour the north at the expense of the rest of the country. Buhari is first a Northern President. He even said that the reason he chose more northerners is because he knows them better and is more comfortable with them. What does that tell you? What does that make him? Is there any national consideration in most things this pmb has done so far?

Please Bakila, don't pretend like all is well in our dear country. It is not. There is so much favoritism, nepotism and bigotry.

What did you say about the Abuja DSS report on Abia and the purported fulani 5? DSS warned Nigerians about killing fulanis but turn the other way when fulanis kill others. Really? The Northern Elders advised pmb to deal ruthlessly with IPOB and massob. Service chiefs are in bayelsa to stop oil vandals but herdsmen roam about with lethal weapons, sacking one village after the other and our dear saint pmb has not addressed the issue.

Don't worry about my sanity. When pmb does something good, I will applaud him. Like in BH case. He has done well. I am also with him in not devaluing the naira. Whether that's the right thing or not, I don't know but I am with him on that.

Abacha never stole from us! Hmmmmm! I am sure you know what I mean. grin

I am done with being politically correct. The truth is the only way we can build true nationalism. Not this hypocrisy and double standard. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Elhabeeb1(m): 2:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
Dollyak:
The Northernern states are the only region not owing their workers. This shows the Northern states are getting wayy more funds than they need. They are surely not smarter or 'holier' than the southern governors. SW needs to demand for regionalism.It doesn't help SE and SW leaders are also corrupt.

Can you tell us where your smart governors have lead you to?

1 Like

Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by 7lives: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
post=45137165:

I visited the poor town after the incident, I was told what happened, it's a long story and it's forgotten issues, but we will remind you guys soon, the situation I found on ground visitors (Igbos) has good standard of living while their host are dying in penury, so what do you expect envy and jealousy, a situation were Oba of Akure is demanding #10,000 for any apprentice Igbo business men and women bring in Akure, nigga I call that poverty and wickedness, and you started flexing muscles with that small Igbo community that came to give life to that poor state, come to Lagos and play that expensive game

You see your miserable life? Na Deji of Akure get him land he will do as he is pleased with it, as for your people bringing food for the impoverished people of Akure take your food elsewhere abi na by force to feed the people?.
You come online to say nonsense about other people homelands as if we don't know whats going on in your villages, what is pursuing you people from your village? you think we don't know its hunger grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. WHAT DID YOUR PEOPLE DO WHEN THE ELECTRONICS MARKET AT OSHODI OKE WAS DEMOLISHED? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, Fulanis are having a field day in Enugu what CAN your people do about it grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin at least Deji ordered your folks to be flogged, when will your folks flog the Fulani cow boys? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by bakila: 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
Damn you wrote a thesis. I have plenty opinions to write, when I am done o will respond if it won't derail the thread
Eluwilussit:

Where have you been hiding my friend? Well, if you think I am wrong, just answer these simple questions: which region controls the forex black market? Which region does most of the importation?

Bakila, this not the time to sound or appear politicallycorrect. If you remember very well, I didn't hide my feelings about Buhari before elections. I pointed out how he favored the north, while trying to cripple the south. He has always being a bigot and has never done anything without bias.

Look at his appointments. What did you say when he made the 95% and 5% comment? Hundreds of Shi'ite muslims were massacred by this government. I didn't hear from you. Agatu was massacred, what did pmb say? Enugu has been on fire, yet the fulani herdmen still roam with their AK47 and nothing concrete is being done.

Pmb banned most of the things ordinary Nigerians use to make ends meet but we are importing grass from Brazil for fulani cattle. Are those cattle owned by FG or the masses? They are owned by some hausa-fulanis. Why should FG use our common resources to provide grazing lands in each state for fulanis and their cattle?
Does the FG provide shops or spaces for other Nigerians to carry out their businesses?

My friend, I don't pretend. I will keep saying it as I see it, till every Nigerian is treated equally. There is no way I will be convinced that the forex palaver is not intended to favour the north at the expense of the rest of the country. Buhari is first a Northern President. He even said that the reason he chose more northerners is because he knows them better and is more comfortable with them. What does that tell you? What does that make him? Is there any national consideration in most things this pmb has done so far?

Please Bakila, don't pretend like all is well in our dear country. It is not. There is so much favoritism, nepotism and bigotry.

What did you say about the Abuja DSS report on Abia and the purported fulani 5? DSS warned Nigerians about killing fulanis but turn the other way when fulanis kill others. Really? The Northern Elders advised pmb to deal ruthlessly with IPOB and massob. Service chiefs are in bayelsa to stop oil vandals but herdsmen roam about with lethal weapons, sacking one village after the other and our dear saint pmb has not addressed the issue.

Don't worry about my sanity. When pmb does something good, I will applaud him. Like in BH case. He has done well. I am also with him in not devaluing the naira. Whether that's the right thing or not, I don't know but I am with him on that.

Abacha never stole from us! Hmmmmm! I am sure you know what I mean. grin

I am done with being politically correct. The truth is the only way we can build true nationalism. Not this hypocrisy and double standard. cry cry cry cry cry
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by sorom4: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2016
LIES. Imo state has not paid secondary school teachers since this year and he has been owing primary school pensioners for more than 38 months. Im so sure of this two categories
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by playtheblues(f): 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
The Government of Akwa Ibom State is owing the State Civil Servants recruited in Nov/December, 2014 of 14 months salaries and allowances.

Yes, he started paying us since January, 2016 but that is only for the present months, he is yet to pay the arrears and we even heard from some quarters that he wants us to forfeit the money.

Take note that this is not a political post. I am a full member of PDP but truth must be told. Udom is toying with our lives.

He claims there is no money in the state but AKS Federal Revenue Allocation is always the highest in Nigeria.

Pay us our money please.
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Babyphinas(f): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
My dear I de
nabiz:
thank God ooo. So we have ebonyians in this forum. grin nwanne kedu? Proudly Ebonyian
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by Kingspin(m): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
Karm16:

One Ni9eria.
Re: States In Nigeria Owing Their Workers' Salary........(photos) by andykay(m): 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Here is a list of states in Nigeria owing workers' salary

Please check if your Governor is owing and how long

Nigeria is my country and
Buhari is my President

I am here to make real sense because common sense is for common minds.
Oyo is five months

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai Kneels Down, Begs Kogi People To Forgive Yahaya Bello / King Salman Greeted President Buhari With Utmost Respect (Photos) / Herdsmen Storm Ekiti Forest Reserve, Destroy Multi-million Naira Maize Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.