Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Can You Eat This Cake? {pics} - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Eat This Cake? {pics} (716 Views)

Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? / Would You Eat This Cockroach-Like Cake That Has Got The Internet Buzzing? / Can You Eat This? See The Photo Which Has Sparked A Heated Debate Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Eat This Cake? {pics} by Stevebamdex(m): 9:56pm On Apr 28, 2016
This oyinbo people sef..!
You fit take style eat am?? grin

Re: Can You Eat This Cake? {pics} by flexyfit(f): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2016
yes...wella...
Re: Can You Eat This Cake? {pics} by Stevebamdex(m): 10:02pm On Apr 28, 2016
flexyfit:
yes...wella...
Issokay but I no believe u. grin
Re: Can You Eat This Cake? {pics} by flexyfit(f): 10:10pm On Apr 28, 2016
Stevebamdex:

Issokay but I no believe u. grin
...ah...I will so eat it...I love cakes alot...no try me oo
Re: Can You Eat This Cake? {pics} by Teeshafoods(f): 10:13pm On Apr 28, 2016
Good evening. I am the Director of Teeshafo foods Nig.ltd and am here to talk about the foods we produce. We are into food processing and production. We produce foods for children especially children from ages 6months who are just been weaned by their mothers. The combination of Soyabeans,guinea corn,millet,groundnut,fish and crayfish is very essential for childrens growth. Search my name on facebook to know about its preparation and how to get the desired result. TEESHAFO FOODS. 08027853057.
Re: Can You Eat This Cake? {pics} by abujaticket: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2016
No

(1) (Reply)

Help, My Sauerkraut Has Refused To Ferment. / Opinion: Can Oven Be Used For Traditional Smokefish / How True Can Dis Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.