Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Truth Seeker's - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Seeker's (3176 Views)

Poll: Be Sincere: Tell me if Really Realigion(s) and God has been Confussion in Human Race .

YES!!: 0% (0 votes)
NO!!: 50% (2 votes)
Religion is a Great Mess: 0% (0 votes)
God is Imaginary: 0% (0 votes)
There's no truth in Religion: 0% (0 votes)
Dont ask me: 25% (1 vote)
Religion is Disease. . .!!!!: 25% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

The Bible,an Enemy Of A Truth Seeker / Path Of The Seeker / Job Seeker Jailed For Wearing Shoes In Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2009
When the truth is dangerous, is it more worthwhile to hide the truth?    If ignorance is bliss, how is it that we think truth should be revealed even when they make people unhappy? Truth isn't inherent in happiness and vica versa: Who is better, they who promote truth over happiness, or happiness over truth? In society, in general, I would say that philosophers, mystics, materialists and freethinkers have pursued truth despite the danger to happiness, and the masses nearly always (sometimes ignorantly) pursued happiness whether or not they are also pursuing truth.
We have seekers for truth through logic (materialism, metaphysical naturalism), through experience and alternative states of mind (mysticism, religion), seekers for happiness through materialism, seekers for happiness through truth, and finders of happiness through the most ranA closed minded Satanist would be threatened if God came down to Earth and proved to all that it existed. But Satanists should not be closed minded. The true Satanists, always on the look out for themselves, would then realize that their internal Satan was actually the will of this God. . .and as such i would change their beliefs. i would still be a Satanist. . . but a Satanist  smiley, who searches for truth and power, is not hindered by truth! The danger in rejection of doubt is that you end up searching for happiness by searching only for truth that supports what you already believe. dom of methods, but hardly ever through the search for truth.
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2009
true seekers' indeed! grin grin

Re: Truth Seeker's by Kunbee: 9:50pm On Aug 10, 2009
^^^ lol
Re: Truth Seeker's by Abuzola(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2009
Kelly i think the devil is so much in love with you. You are far far lost, it will be a miracle for you to see the truth maybe till aremugangan wed you or even me, just compare the two religion and ask yourself how can God die ?
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2009
Abuzola:

Kelly i think the devil is so much in love with you. You are far far lost, it will be a miracle for you to see the truth maybe till aremugangan wed you or even me, just compare the two religion and ask yourself how can God die ?

Devil and Devil will always produce the same Devil. But am the Child of Light and as well light but NOT darkness.

Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2009
  PLENTY of seekers

Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2009
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Truth Seeker's by muhsin(m): 2:04pm On Aug 11, 2009
These pics?
Re: Truth Seeker's by Abuzola(m): 2:11pm On Aug 11, 2009
You see what am saying, you are not ready to find out the truth, you are simply a christian because you are born into it, In chapter of the cow in the holy Quran God challenge you to find out the truth and ask you 'Are you going to follow your parent even though they are fooled ?
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2009
FOOLED ARE U ALL THAT refused to accept Lord Jesus Christ - because He(Jesus) gave u the life ur leaving today. Ur worship is Ancestral worship, hence the IDOL u call god.
Re: Truth Seeker's by Abuzola(m): 5:07pm On Aug 11, 2009
May God have mercy on you. The bible says anybody that call another a fool will not enter into the kingdom of God. You are a lost sheep, you don't even know ur bible. What a shame
Re: Truth Seeker's by jagunlabi(m): 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2009
But who you claim to worship is somebody else's "ancestral worship" hence an idol.You are an idol worshipper just like everybody else.Your idol's name is jesus.
May kelly:

FOOLED ARE U ALL THAT refused to accept Lord Jesus Christ - because He(Jesus) gave u the life ur leaving today. Ur worship is Ancestral worship, hence the IDOL u call god.
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 9:00am On Aug 12, 2009
jagunlabi:

But who you claim to worship is somebody else's "ancestral worship" hence an idol.You are an idol worshipper just like everybody else.Your idol's name is jesus.
U kn what, i like u alot. u just made me pround. cool
Lord Jesus I worship You. I love You Lord. cheesy cheesy cheesy My HERO! cheesy
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2009
Many call me Father, but they don't do my will. The fool has said in his heart-There is no God, likewise They have said there is no Son of God.

They NO HIM NOT!

Hypocrites one side Holy Bible andother side Koran grin
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:08pm On Aug 12, 2009
Maykelly i understand where you are coming from. Discussions are most productive when all parties are still open to input, rather than being locked in defensive mode, from which no progress can be made. sad

I get that and disagree 100%.

However, something about your post needles me, and I have to voice my objection.

May kelly:

FOOLED ARE U ALL THAT refused to accept Lord Jesus Christ  .[/b]

The thing about this is, the adherents of EVERY group or religion will insert their group name where Satanism is, and preach the same thing.

I personally believe that we, as Christians, are able to rise above. .

I personally believe that we, as Buddhists, are able to rise above. .

I personally believe that we, as Muslim, are able to rise above.  .

Ad infinitum.

My objection lies in the fact that Satanism isn't about 'rising above' as those other religions are. It is quite the opposite, in fact. Satanism at it's core is sinking down to the core human level, and embracing it. Venting natural human feelings such as hatred and aggression rather than trying to bottle them up for the sake of others. Being, actually being what and who it is you are, rather than trying in vain to become something else. Sharpening your edges rather than working at dulling them.

In my opinion touchy feely politically and socially 'correct' behavior(that isn't directly goal oriented, as per lesser magic) is an awkward 5th limb when appended to Satanism.
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2009
@Ogaga4Luv, before i thought it was all a joke, but now deep inside i have come to realise that you join that group out of FUSTRATION in Nigeria mostly in your Area.  May be by birth you were planted by evil the satan himself. I PITY YOU - UR A LOST SOUL.
Re: Truth Seeker's by muhsin(m): 2:57pm On Aug 13, 2009
@May kelly,

Found soul. LOL grin
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2009
@Ogaga4Luv , I feel for u hence i want u to tell me why u choose evil -

but this is just the reason: Holy Bible says:2 Timothy 2 verse 25 -26

In meekness instructing those that OPPOSE themselves; if God peharps will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the TRUTH

And that they may recover themsevles OUT of the SNARE of the DEVIL

Be SINCERE to your self, WHY did you choose destruction instead?

I can see ur not PROUD being SATANIC - because you always face sideways while all your master view themselves very pround of being Satanic - ur ashame indeed;

But NEVER TOO LATE-Lord Jesus will SAVE ur rotten SOUL from the PIT of disagrace. 

Chirst will Blot out ur Blood sucking

what is ur reason for choosing destruction instead?

WHY did you choose THE GATE OF HELL?
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 4:19pm On Aug 13, 2009
@Ogaga4Luv , should in case your doing this to scare people- you better NOT, Because I have a Satanic site that u have never been told by your master satan. Watch Out!

Re: Truth Seeker's by Abuzola(m): 8:46pm On Aug 13, 2009
Shut your trap kelly, only you understand your ramble
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 9:02am On Aug 14, 2009
Abuzola:

Shut your trap kelly, only you understand your ramble

Don't worry grin I have already found out that you are a secret member,Ogaga4Luv the satanic told me. grin grin grin grin Do not Fear; for I will not expose you Abuzola to ur community muslims grin grin
Re: Truth Seeker's by Abuzola(m): 9:07am On Aug 14, 2009
See her rambling once again
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2009
Maykelly what make's you feel you're in the right path?.Yeah yeah yeah let it be,people have alway's told me im going to HELL,but i pretty get offended for the person not that im afraid but simply because of the "ignorance in learing"-without brain.?.
  Anyway,you can be my guest cheesy
Re: Truth Seeker's by Abuzola(m): 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2009
Definitely, she will be ur guest, no doubt about that. When you meet her down there in hell extend my pleasantries to her, and mind you, don't forget to smash her head for talking to you rudely was once upon a time while on earth in NairaLAND.
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2009
It is[b] Not the will of God[/b] that anyone should go to hell- the scripture made it clear: for it is not HIS desire that any should perished.

so anyone who go to HELL will not hold God accountable or Blame God.

Grace is unmerited favor-You do not buy it

Be saved in the Lord Jesus.

The day you DIE - is the day your world ENDS!.   BE WISE!
Re: Truth Seeker's by Emaluv: 9:50am On Aug 18, 2009
You are very right my friend. Alot of people thought there will make it to heaven by their own way of life! But it is a gift of God. As it is stated in Eph. 2v8-9: for by grace are he save throught faith, Pls i ought every one here to trust Jesus Christ as the only way to heaven.thanks grin
Re: Truth Seeker's by chiejik(f): 10:31am On Aug 18, 2009
the bible said the thought i have for you,is of good not of evil to give you an expected end ogaga.why dont you repent from your blind way and follow god your savior?
Re: Truth Seeker's by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2009
Isn't it funny how people don't believe in God yet follow satan. . .who by the way, believes in God. . . .
Re: Truth Seeker's by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2009
God, Allah or Satan. you are all going to Hell, cept for .02% of the World.

Remember, the gates are narrow and we are all sinners. no one remains anointed every second of his/her waking life (ask fallen imams and pastors)
Re: Truth Seeker's by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2009
Yeah. . . .
Re: Truth Seeker's by hubreality(m): 1:56am On Aug 21, 2009
Hey May Kelly, I began to meditate on your Spirit life, its so amazing. Greater is He(God's Spirit) in you than he that is in the world. You're the light of the world! Fear has been eternally disabled in you by Christ Jesus. I give God thanks for you.
Re: Truth Seeker's by Maykelly(f): 8:19am On Aug 21, 2009
hubreality:

Hey May Kelly, I began to meditate on your Spirit life, its so amazing. Greater is He(God's Spirit) in you than he that is in the world. You're the light of the world! Fear has been eternally disabled in you by Christ Jesus. I give God thanks for you.

Hip Hip Hip! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is 2010 Rapture Year? ( Sriptural And Political Evidence)he That Has Ear's / Was Jonah Really Alive In The Belly Of Fish? / The Hidden And True Meaning Of GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.