Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons (36668 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Hardeyghold(m): 11:58pm On Apr 28, 2016
No longer a rumor about what we read/heard consigning Tee Billz and Tiwa Savage (Tee Billz Wife) .

But was later confirmed that Tee Billz Instagram account was hacked.

Hadegold.net decided to shed more light to the news which are facts why you shouldn””t believe the account was hacked.

These are the reasons:

1. An Hacker shouldn””t be able to know how Tiwa Savage Father Divorced his Wife.

"Lord knows I tried. I have been mentally tortured by my the woman I gave everything to. I’m not perfect but I’m far away from being the best husband. Because when I dint have you paid bills and you took my man hood away. You have thrown my clothes out of the house more than 5 times because of the love I have for you I still take it and because of Jamil. I don’t want to go through divorce like my father that has been Married 4times. Your mother humiliated so much that I dint care."

2. An hacker shouldn””t know how Tuface Wife and Omawumi do bring ready made meal to Tee Billz house when needed.

"Tosin Yosuf aka Omawunmi‘s husband. I wish I met you earlier when I just moved to Nigeria. You have been a great friend and brother to me in throne month. I should have done this 2weeks a ago but the joy of being around dint let me. You have wife that he not let the music business take the best of her. I know how Mrs Yusuf treats us when we at your house. I feel very at home and praying that I wish my wife can get a life and be like this. All she cares about is next single, her make and hair, her brand and all that BS. Pls tell the world have you asked your husband in the last 3yrs if he has eaten. Thank you to Ani Idibia and Anita my Neigbor that provides home cooked meal for me when I needed. That! Yes you became the bread winner when I decided I’m not in business with you again take everything I just want my wife. Tiwa. You will never have peace except my spirits forgives you. Tell your mother to confess what she mounted in the house for you shine with my star. It’s deeper than what you think."

3. Banky-W Wouldn””t have post a comment on Tee Billz instagram page pleading Tee Billz to give him a call.

4. This wouldn””t have come up on Linda Ikeji””s Blog with an eye witness Testifying that he saw Tee Billz on Lekki Bridge This Morning.

“I thought I was watching a movie” Ani told LIB “the man held the railing and tried to jump over it and that was when the yellow man held him and started shouting for help. The two of them nearly fell into the water. I quickly joined the yellow man to pull the guy out and while we were struggling with him, one PSquare twin (Peter Okoye) and Banky W joined us to pull the man out ” Ani said

http://hadegold.net/blog/2016/04/28/four-reasons-shouldnt-believe-tee-billz-instagram-accounts-hacked/#sthash.nvspbSO8.dpuf

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by ediku208: 12:04am On Apr 29, 2016
Thank God .....I be first to Comment!!!!!//

6 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by XaintJoel20: 12:04am On Apr 29, 2016
Is Tee Billz by chance related to Lie, sorry Lai Mohammed

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by XaintJoel20: 12:06am On Apr 29, 2016
ediku208:
Thank God .....I be first to Comment!!!!!//
Go take am collect money for bank...
Who FTC don epp?

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Drajah(m): 12:40am On Apr 29, 2016
This year get as e be o...... undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by DCONE1(m): 1:07am On Apr 29, 2016
If really his account was hacked tiwa would have come out to say her husbands account was hacked instead she kept quite and was hard to speak to....even don jazzy,2face and dr sid kept quite .....smh UNA STVPID CELEB SMH.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Gidoka(m): 1:08am On Apr 29, 2016
This the reason I don't bottle up issues Becos wen u eventually talk you talk like a kid.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 29, 2016
A lot of peeps Said it's publicity stunt, i'm like, how on earth would u bring ur wife, child mother inlaw into such a mess. That's really really disheartening, I refuse to believe it's a stunt. Secondly, If it was a publicity stunt, tiwa will never allow her family affair into it as I believe she is a private person, so the case of publicity stunt is out of it.
Bank called and apparently he didn't pick, sent messages via instagram for him to pick his call/call back, per adventure his account was hacked, Tiwa would have immediately written a post about the hacked account on her Instagram Page, so also refuse to adhere to that hacked account story.

Don't wash ur dirty linen in public, a man who does this is nothing but a ninnyhammer. You wash ur dirty linen in public, one thing led to another, u guys settled whatever differences u had and then re-unite as a couple, meanwhile u've already stained ur partner's reputation and such could lead to termination of future endorsement, such could lead to embarrassment by fans (they've already blasted Tiwa), so such a man is a nitwit

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by optional1(f): 1:36am On Apr 29, 2016
Y we lyk news lyk dis pass fight

Vote Optional1 4 Miss NL2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by missvera(f): 4:47am On Apr 29, 2016
The account wasn't hacked. Ok, why didn't Teebillz post his wife's new single *if I start to talk on his instagram a day before the whole issue started?#wearenotfools

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Smellymouth: 5:37am On Apr 29, 2016
Lol...After the damage is done.

You carry wedding go Dubai so ur fans no go fit come chop Jollof rice, now wahala dey, you are now gisting the fans.

Who Dubai wedding EPP? undecided

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016 cool

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by ironheart(m): 5:43am On Apr 29, 2016
castroevans:
A lot of peeps Said it's publicity stunt, i'm like, how on earth would u bring ur wife, child mother inlaw into such a mess. That's really really disheartening, I refuse to believe it's a stunt. Secondly, If it was a publicity stunt, tiwa will never allow her family affair into it as I believe she is a private person, so the case of publicity stunt is out of it.
Bank called and apparently he didn't pick, sent messages via instagram for him to pick his call/call back, per adventure his account was hacked, Tiwa would have immediately written a post about the hacked account on her Instagram Page, so also refuse to adhere to that hacked account story.

Don't wash ur dirty linen in public, a man who does this is nothing but a ninnyhammer. You wash ur dirty linen in public, one thing led to another, u guys settled whatever differences u had and then re-unite as a couple, meanwhile u've already stained ur partner's reputation and such could lead to termination of future endorsement, such could lead to embarrassment by fans (they've already blasted Tiwa), so such a man is a nitwit
which way na? If he talk, he is a ninnyhammer, if he leaves the home, he has abandoned his family, ladies can drive a man crazy.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Jimi23(m): 6:24am On Apr 29, 2016
Suicidal men can be dangerous, if they dont kill themselves, they could kill their wives. Tiwa Savage needs to think deep and think of her safety as well as her sons before something heinous happens.

6 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 29, 2016
gbam u nail it op
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Mikylopez(f): 7:57am On Apr 29, 2016
of every man gets frustrated lyk dz ion tink we'll get to hear of wedding often itz going to take a while...... itz going to be like eclipse of sun ....
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by slytubadth(m): 8:57am On Apr 29, 2016
optional1:
Y we lyk news lyk dis pass fight

Vote Optional1 4 Miss NL2016
why would i vote 4 you. jezz, u just registered few months back..or am i not getting something.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by optional1(f): 9:33am On Apr 29, 2016
slytubadth:
why would i vote 4 you. jezz, u just registered few months back..or am i not getting something.

I didnt jst register few months ago, I registered 2014 but lost my email password 1st week of Jan nd re-register same Jan.

www.nairaland.com/optional2

dats d former acct had to let my sis use it now, since I av opened another one.

Tnk u!
Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by optional1(f): 9:44am On Apr 29, 2016
slytubadth:

Bros using my first acct to judge I join dis forum b4 u. So u av no choice nd no any option left then to support nd vote 4 meeeeeeeeeee.

D only option available 4 u bro.

Vote optional1 my dear brother.

3 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Sijo01(f): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2016
I concor. His account wasn't hacked.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by nbright: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2016
It wasn't hacked. Tbillz was saying his mind

5 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Fiwasayo(f): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2016
We know he'll pin it on hackers grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by CaroLyner(f): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2016
[size=15pt]True.An hacker wouldnt know that much info.[/size]

11 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Sunnycliff(m): 9:49am On Apr 29, 2016
Wet in concern me if them like make them divorce naa! Celebrities oftentimes lack the marriage qualities but possess more of wedding qualities!

Abeg who this story Don epp

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by MadCow1: 9:50am On Apr 29, 2016
We know it was not Hacked.. Nobody ever believed it was hacked.

We all know that TeeBillz is a Biitchass Puss-y Nigga who is mad at his successful Singer wife cos she is making more money than he can ever imagine and believes he is entitled to a large cut of her dough just because he "Managed" her career at some point before marriage.

The Fool was making all those rants just to distract the Public from the fact that he has no Job and has been beating Tiwa Savage like a drum because she kicked him out as her manager, signed for Mavin and has replaced D'banj as Don jazzy's Prime Star. He thinks we don't know he is an abusive husband. grin grin

Anybody who knows that cuunt should tell him that no serious suicide person jumps from Lekki-Ikoyi Bridge, that is like jumping unto Mouka Foam mattress. Next time he should go to Third Mainland bridge and jump and don't tweet about it..

The only sad part of this whole drama is that the fool did not do us all a favor and jump.. angry angry

P.Square and Banky.W are eternal Bastards for not pushing him over.. angry

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by sarzwizard(m): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2016
Rr

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by SmithHumble50: 9:50am On Apr 29, 2016
Dis hacker must have been sleeping with both him and tiwa to know dis secrets..

Nigerians are not stupid..

9 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 29, 2016
I think my techno battery lasts lonqer than celebrities marriage these daez grin grin grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by jtwest(m): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2016
Love is not a feeling, its a choice so why is dis cry baby disturbing everybody.

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by slytubadth(m): 9:50am On Apr 29, 2016
hmmm, honesty! i like people who are honest.. so, am ganna tell you this.. you gat me. miz optional1

1 Like

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 29, 2016
Of course his account wasn't hacked. He's full of sh*t

2 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by SmooshCHN: 9:51am On Apr 29, 2016
Using Linda's Blog as evidence makes your whole post trash.

4 Likes

Re: TeeBillz Instagram Account Wasn't Hacked - See Reasons by DankemzI(m): 9:51am On Apr 29, 2016
grin
TeeBillz married a Cheerful Giver a.k.a DoroPussy... It's a Yoruba way of life #adultery.
Come to think of it, why 2baba married from Akwa Ibom instead of..........

Quote me and suffer Heat stroke

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Slams Prince Kpokpogri Over Tonto Dikeh's Leaked Voice Clip / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Did Justice To This Look? (pic) / Genevieve Nnaji Replies Man Who Told Her She Needs An Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.