Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,307 members, 7,780,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:49 PM

Manchester City Will Win The Champions League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Will Win The Champions League (323 Views)

Getting The Rub Of The Green From Referees? City Will Be “hard To Stop” –WENGER / Prophecy: Leicester City Will Win The Champions League Before Arsenal / Leicester City Will Never Remain The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City Will Win The Champions League by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 29, 2016
I believe they can do it. It is not easy to get this far. They are also the only english teams left in the enormous competition, So we supporters of the premier league should all support Manchester city not considering
the fact that you dont support them locally. At this stage of the competition, what we want to see is which country will go home with the champions league. There are two Spanish teams, one English team and one German team. I detest spain to take it home this time. Enough is Enough.

Yesterday, I told my friends that if Mancity will be able to qualify from the Semi-final stage against, Real madrid, they will go ahead to be crowned champions. Beating even Bayern Munich will not be a problem. They have done it and will still do it. My predictions are coming to past as Mancity drew 0-0 with Madrid yesternight, to thier own advantage. If they go to spain for the return leg and atleast score a goal and lock up, the finals will be theirs to play. I am a chelsea fan though, but im supporting my league here, i am supporting team blue, i support Manchester City.

http://nippysky.com/sport/item/211-manchester-city-can-go-ahead-to-win-the-champions-league

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Will Win The Champions League by coded01: 12:30am On Apr 29, 2016
When is Chelsea playing in UCL? undecided grin
Re: Manchester City Will Win The Champions League by Peacetemi: 1:24am On Apr 29, 2016
Goodluck to them o but i see atletico and only atletico.

(1) (Reply)

Seems James Rodriguez Is Planning On Leaving Madrid / Pellegrini Backs Pep Guardiola To Be Successful At City / Become ICT Complaint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.