Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Betrayal Of Love Chapter Five - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Betrayal Of Love Chapter Five (530 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / United In Betrayal / Story: Betrayal Of Love Chapter One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Betrayal Of Love Chapter Five by fmike: 1:29am On Apr 29, 2016
Soon, it was time for Francis to travel back to Jos. Isabella pleaded with him to take her along that she was afraid he would forget her when he got there. Francis told her it wont be possible since he was leaving very soon for Liberia. But she insisted she was willing to come with him and wait for his arrival from Liberia. She explained she’d enough of the village life and would do anything to see the outside world. Francis thought about what she said and decided to take her along with him to Jos.“Even if I leave for Liberia, the fact that someone who loved me was waiting for me would give me immense strength and courage,.... Read more.. http://unlimitedmission..com/2016/04/betrayal-of-love-chapter-five.html

(1) (Reply)

One Last Time / Episode 12 - Now That You Are Here (A Tale Of Deception, Betrayal And Murder) / An Unwitting Covenant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.