Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You (3419 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / "If You Tell Me About My Boyfriend's Infidelity, You Owe Me A New Boyfriend" / My New Boyfriend Said He Is A Cultist, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by Nobody: 5:15am On Apr 29, 2016
Can’t stop laughing….

A Young man was trying to reach out to his Ex-Girlfriend via Whatsapp, only for the new boyfriend to reply his Message and was trying to form baddo, then this happened…

Read the Chat below:-

This is pure Evil…

If you are the new boyfriend, What would you do?

Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by Sugarcious(m): 5:23am On Apr 29, 2016
Another framed up story...

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by chriskosherbal(m): 5:32am On Apr 29, 2016
Seriously!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by Smellymouth: 5:43am On Apr 29, 2016
Lol
Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by endowednicky(f): 5:47am On Apr 29, 2016
And the guy will be like ... yeahpa mogbe!! who send am?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by Papilo20(m): 5:51am On Apr 29, 2016
grin
Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:02am On Apr 29, 2016
I'll kill myself & ran away..
Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by Brymo: 6:06am On Apr 29, 2016
This can kill somebody's vibes 4 days
Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by khalhokage(m): 6:06am On Apr 29, 2016
And this is funny how?
Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 29, 2016
Nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 29, 2016
grin hahahaha.....that's freaky feeling...
Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I'll kill myself & ran away..
lmao
Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by david22uu(m): 6:22am On Apr 29, 2016
If it's me the best reply will be

I already know she is HIV Positive, we both are HIV Positive... Thanks also for the notification

Ahahahahhaha
Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by Dotwillis1(m): 6:54am On Apr 29, 2016
LOL I'm sure the nigga won't recover from the shock
Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by lonelydora: 7:18am On Apr 29, 2016
Lol
Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by Histrings08(m): 7:23am On Apr 29, 2016
khalhokage:
And this is funny how?
tz very funny.. D only reason why u didn't find it funny is that ur problem is greater than d joke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by babyfaceafrica: 7:25am On Apr 29, 2016
david22uu:

I already know she is HIV Positive, we both are HIV Positive... Thanks also for the notification

Ahahahahhaha
ifh...HIV no be malaria o

1 Like

Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by Mikylopez(f): 7:42am On Apr 29, 2016
itz crazy tho
Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by khalhokage(m): 7:43am On Apr 29, 2016
Histrings08:
tz very funny.. D only reason why u didn't find it funny is that ur problem is greater than d joke

No be lie abeg.
Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by Aviero: 9:13am On Apr 29, 2016
david22uu:

Ahahahahhaha
LOL

You think say HIV na catarrh?
Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 29, 2016
shocked shocked that's not even funny undecided

Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by akpur1(m): 10:15am On Apr 29, 2016
That guy go be like you say wetin
Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by Greenbuoy(m): 10:22am On Apr 29, 2016
N o n s e n s e
Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 29, 2016
Greenbuoy:

you are not even cute

I'm not even the one undecided

Re: Hilarious!! That Moment When Her New Boyfriend Is Trying To Form Baddo For You by Greenbuoy(m): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
skarlett:

I'm not even the one undecided

u`re not even telling the truth

(1) (Reply)

15 Pictures You’ll Understand If You’ve Ever Been A Nigerian Man’s Side Chick / See The Simple Question I Asked Her And She's Been Acting Up Since Morning / So Deep In The Friend Zone....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.