Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Lets See How Much You Play Your Clash Of Clans - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Lets See How Much You Play Your Clash Of Clans (1454 Views)

How To Get Free Gem In Clash Of Clans / CLASH OF CLANS: Every Clash Of Clans Lover Should Get In Here>> / Lets See Who Can Drive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets See How Much You Play Your Clash Of Clans by Blessograo(f): 5:45am On Apr 29, 2016
For those who plays clash of clans, let's see how far you've gone by showing us your village.
Here is mine below, don't mind mine, no time to play and i'm a lady too but ThL 7 too is not bad.

Re: Lets See How Much You Play Your Clash Of Clans by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 30, 2016
@blessograo can I send you a PM it's business related?
Re: Lets See How Much You Play Your Clash Of Clans by Blessograo(f): 7:04am On Apr 30, 2016
alright no p
mediamataz:
@blessograo can I send you a PM it's business related?
Re: Lets See How Much You Play Your Clash Of Clans by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
Blessograo:
alright no p
can't send you pm I don't know why could you please try from your end?
Re: Lets See How Much You Play Your Clash Of Clans by ChuxMyk(m): 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
I'm a maxed th7 goin to th8 in about 3days. This is a screenshot from about 1wk bk. Feels really good to know girls play this game

Re: Lets See How Much You Play Your Clash Of Clans by Blessograo(f): 1:02pm On May 03, 2016
it's rare for ladies to play this type of games, we are busy with fashion
ChuxMyk:
I'm a maxed th7 goin to th8 in about 3days. This is a screenshot from about 1wk bk. Feels really good to know girls play this game
Re: Lets See How Much You Play Your Clash Of Clans by ChuxMyk(m): 10:36pm On May 05, 2016
Blessograo:
it's rare for ladies to play this type of games, we are busy with fashion
Lol. But you've got a really good base. I'm in th8 now and it's kinda hard adapting.
Re: Lets See How Much You Play Your Clash Of Clans by Blessograo(f): 8:13am On May 06, 2016
thanks but i'm getting tired of the game already, its too demanding
ChuxMyk:

Lol. But you've got a really good base. I'm in th8 now and it's kinda hard adapting.
Re: Lets See How Much You Play Your Clash Of Clans by ChuxMyk(m): 4:53pm On May 06, 2016
Blessograo:
thanks but i'm getting tired of the game already, its too demanding
Lol. I couldn't agree more. But that's what make it fun for me. I wish u could join my clan. It's really fun in there.

(1) (Reply)

Try these mind games out / Swear Say You Did Not Do This (photo) / Free Download Of Bully Anniversary Edition Apk Mod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.