Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama (37631 Views)

Tee Billz And His Son, Jamil In Adorable New Year Photos / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father (2) (3) (4)

Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Smellymouth: 6:16am On Apr 29, 2016
As the world braces up for the eventualities that might follow as a result of the unsavoury details in the rants, and with Tee Billz issuing a fresh statement via a new Twitter account on the fact of his Instagram account being hacked, below are Six lessons we can draw from the situation:

1. Publicity is bad when it brings out the private lives of couples – In fact, every form of publicity is bad for love and for a healthy relationship. Tee Billz and Tiwa Savage are in the full glare of the public by vurtue of their jobs, the least they owe each other is to zip up in matters regarding their private lives.

2. Silence is golden – Tiwa Savage did the needful by keeping mum all along, this puts her heads and shoulders above embattled Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu and ex-lover Seun Agbede.

3. The people are tired of the incidence of hacked accounts in Nigeria – Most Nigerian celebrities and public figures have the habit of twisting the narrative after they’ve blundered in public using their social media accounts. In the past, people perpetrated evil and blamed it on the devil, today celebrities are entangled in shows of shame and they blame hackers. Please who is deceiving who? There is the need for image consultants and PR experts to be involved in the process of our celebrities and public figure in order for the industry to maximize benefits from this turning point it currently is.

4. Tee Billz needs to get another job and leave everything regarding artiste management alone –You see, as long as he is in the entertainment circle with his wife Tiwa, whether or not he decides to stop managing her, he will always interface with her and memories (bitter) will will be rekindled.

5. Nigerian celebrities need psychological checks from time to time – Suicide is not and will never be the way out but depression is a terrible thing and can drive even the strongest men into an abyss of mental imbalance. Psychologists can help proffer one or two solutions if consulted and Nigerian celebrities need to be oriented on the need to see a doctor or counselor from time to time. Life is beyond wearing shiny necklaces, driving fancy cars and making red carpet appearances. A word is enough for the wise.

6. Only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches – While we wish the couple a ‘speedy recovery’ from whatever setbacks have put them on the front burner for all the wrong reasons, the current situation shows expressly that no one fully understands a situation enough, regardless of how perfect it looks on the outside, except you are inside or have a personal experience.

https://www.naij.com/814290-6-lessons-ensuing-drama-tee-billz-tiwa-savage.html

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 29, 2016
grin grin Tiwa behaved herself I don't know whether all those things were true or not grin

But I see the marriage hitting the rock in years/days/months/weeks to come

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by dammytosh: 6:18am On Apr 29, 2016
The only lesson is don't marry Tiwa.

Tiwa means OUR OWN

Temi means MY OWN

Meanwhile in 2013. I said this about the marriage.

dammytosh:
I kept wondering what is wrong with all these so called celebrities.

Can't you look for your own hubby who is not involved in any complexity. The same thing Funke Akindele did and i gave the marriage 6months. They tried though.

Life is already complicated, y increase the complications with love that has heavy baggages.

This guy likes his daughter scarra and Tiwa will pretend she does not really mind until things blow uppppppp .....

I pray God keep their home sha.

213 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 29, 2016
smiley smellymouth on point.. ftc things.... but who dem help..

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 29, 2016

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Nobody: 6:25am On Apr 29, 2016
tollyB:
smiley smellymouth on point.. ftc things.... but who dem help..
them helped who em suppose help

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by cutesmilez(f): 6:25am On Apr 29, 2016
Funny story. marriage is not for little kids. I always frown upon celebrities marrying each other. Only 1 out of 10 celebrity marriages end up well. Well Teabillz, Tiwa savage, their lifes, their business, not mine.

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Smellymouth: 6:26am On Apr 29, 2016
tollyB:
smiley smellymouth on point..
ftc things....
but who dem help..

Them nor EPP me oo..
But mimzy EPP ME grin

VOTE MIMZY FOR MISS NL 2016 cool

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 29, 2016
hmmmmm... op I tink ur right

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 29, 2016
Great

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Evidence1000(m): 7:17am On Apr 29, 2016

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by vosquare: 7:51am On Apr 29, 2016
Tiwa hid d face of her son for months after she put to bed. Prolly d child first took d face of Don Jazzy, then Dr Sid, Tuface and Teebillz.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by ShakurM(m): 8:04am On Apr 29, 2016
Sey make I chop this moin moin from the leaf directly or make I spread am inside plate sad

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by LesbianBoy(m): 8:16am On Apr 29, 2016
There is just one lesson I learnt! And that is, Tiwa is a cheerful giver lipsrsealed

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by LesbianBoy(m): 8:22am On Apr 29, 2016
Meanwhile.....Tiwa savage exposed! Next is yemi alade! I will really like to know the person or people in the nigeria music industry that has fvcked that her big ass! angry angry

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by masties2(f): 8:43am On Apr 29, 2016
ShakurM:
Sey make I chop this moin moin from the leaf directly or make I spread am inside plate sad

grin bring am come make I help you decide.

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by sukkot: 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
mmkayyy we outcheaaa

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by kullozone(m): 12:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tee billz and tiwa have officially taken over nairaland!

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
undecided one single tin enta my head for this saga.

hmmmmm. I just de imagine Don jay bleeping tiwa.

tiwa- ah oh oh stop am married .

donjazzy- my friend kwayet dere and open the puna for me. don't you know am your boss?

Dr Did vs tiwa

Dr sid- so you are bleeping Don baba abi? I will tell

tiwa- pls na.

Dr sid- oya open puna for me.

tiwa- (wides legs) oya bleep fast before dprince catch us.

reekado banks vs keredo

reekado- bro, this one DAT all of dem er bleeping tiwa. lets start with di'ja pls.

keredo- true talk bro

my fellow nairalanders
na watin de happen for d mavin dynasty b DAT o.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Y

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by jeeqaa7(m): 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
i saw this coming..... u can never completely tame a wild dog

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by babyfaceafrica: 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
This OP sef?....still dey side tiwa!!..don't you know tiwa is a cheerful giver

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by dayojags10(m): 12:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
And my mind been dy tell me say dis topic go make FP

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by CaroLyner(f): 12:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
keep your relationship out of social media

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by FUCKU: 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Hey! Tee Billz abi na TEA BREEZE. Why you no wan make Nigeria rest for you? Na you be the first man wey marry? Die you no go gree. You wan kill yourself, why u go do that for public?. I hear say ur head dey hot but next time wey I go hear ur news again, u go see. Na person force u marry?

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by MARKone(m): 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2016

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by kokoA(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
You don't know how it feels when you find out that three men (more successful than you) have been choping your wife like biscuit. undecided

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by ogaofficer(m): 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
Never look down on monikers..... This smelly mouth speaks some truth with nice fragrance.

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by BizBayo: 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
In some people's voice

Na who their relationship don epp

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by otswag(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
Na wah

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by santori: 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Meanwhile.....Tiwa savage exposed! Next is yemi alade! I will really like to know the person or people in the nigeria music industry that has fvcked that her big ass! angry angry

you nor dey Bleep ba?

Re: Lessons From Tee Billz And Tiwa Savage Drama by Eboski(m): 12:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
tiwa don't love teebills and he know that

go to her IG page you will never see their new pics together like husband and wife just the man alone fronting his wife tiwa very bad

Singer Small Doctor Beaten In Agege / Mr 2kay Buys Mercedes Benz, Weeks After He Was Robbed And Beaten / Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery.