Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat (3412 Views)

What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? / Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? / Why Do Girls Cheat? I Am Really Angry Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Wahalaboy(m): 7:38am On Apr 29, 2016
Girls cheat too! Girls cheat as much as guys do!

The only difference is guys make theirs more obvious. Let me show you the difference...

How guys cheat:

Guys have a main chic, and like 2-5 other girls he's "doing". He attaches no serious emotions to the other girls as he is just trying to satisfy his sexual urges with them... The girls are unstable and the guy changes them from time to time while his main chic remains constant.

How girls cheat:

Unlike guys, they don't usually have multiple people they cheat with. They have a boyfriend they love and act faithful to... And that one other guy. Lol there is that one other guy they cheat with, and unlike guys, they attach a lot of emotions to the second guy too. The other guy is usually fully aware of the girl's relationship o. They come in form of "bestie", "Facebook dad/son" etc. Unlike guys, girls keep their undercover lover a strict secret, so secret that sometimes even their friends don't know about it. And most times, they got something serious with the other guy too.

Unlike guys who could have as many side chicks as possible but isn't serious with them, a girl will also take her side nigga seriously. She will get jealous when he talks to other girls and infact most times the girl wants to be the only girl or the first lady in her side nigga's life. Yes, they are that emotionally greedy.

This post was written and composed by ME, Wahalaboy. You can click my profile to read most of my write ups. Thanks.

Cc: Lalasticlala, Seun

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 29, 2016
U and ur wahala cool

1 Like

Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Wahalaboy(m): 7:46am On Apr 29, 2016
KashyBaby:
U and ur wahala cool

Lmao I never even start grin
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Sunexy(m): 7:47am On Apr 29, 2016
grin
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 29, 2016
Whoever said Girls don't cheat

Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Lolz. True. Talk
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Marlvin(m): 7:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

girls don't chest ?
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 29, 2016
Marlvin:

girls don't chest ?
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Wahalaboy(m): 7:55am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

Estharfabian you remember me? Victor Daniel 'Slim'... On Facebook.
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by donmoz(m): 7:57am On Apr 29, 2016
And who said having sex wif girls isn't sometin crious....if u kwn what sex does to u u won't say dat...bottom line cheating is cheating weither u do it wit one guy or 5 girls itz still cheating
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by kossyablaze(m): 7:58am On Apr 29, 2016
Haaaaa I think I was born with that instinct. Girls sabi cheat pass guys
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Odunharry(m): 7:59am On Apr 29, 2016
No be new thing na ..

In other news. .pls vote Mysticgal for Miss Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by donmoz(m): 8:00am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

Tanx esther fabian
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 29, 2016
Wahalaboy:

Estharfabian you remember me? Victor Daniel 'Slim'... On Facebook.
Oh.

sure I do!
Welcome to Nairaland! wink

Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 29, 2016
donmoz:

Tanx esther fabian
Biko...why are you thanking me o? shocked

Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Wahalaboy(m): 8:08am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh.

sure I do!
Welcome to Nairaland! wink

So you gave me a 10-digit number and you never replied when I asked for the complete one. U don try
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by donmoz(m): 8:10am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
Biko...why are you thanking me o? shocked

Letting dem having to hear it from a lady
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 29, 2016
Wahalaboy:

So you gave me a 10-digit number and you nevr replied when I asked for the complete one. U don try
I assure you....it wasn't intentional..grin

I owe you the last digit.....tongue
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2016
donmoz:

Letting dem having to hear it from a lady
Oh. it's great! grin

You're welcome..

Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:18am On Apr 29, 2016
So True wink
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Marlvin(m): 8:31am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

don't gimme that look, you wrote that.
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 29, 2016
Marlvin:

don't gimme that look, you wrote that.
Look at what you quoted...grin

if it were a court case. I'd beat You hands down. tongue

Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Marlvin(m): 8:39am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
Look at what you quoted...grin

if it were a court case. I'd beat You hands down. tongue

Not so fast !
you changed it ; and I've got evidence .
so you see, court session ain't passing verdict anytime soon.
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2016
Marlvin:

Not so fast !
you changed it ; and I've got evidence .
so you see, court session ain't passing verdict anytime soon.
Well...Evidence could be Tailored...cool

Lol. Alright.
guilty as charged. I'm Human...yanno?

Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Marlvin(m): 8:53am On Apr 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
Well...Evidence could be Tailored...cool

Lol. Alright.
guilty as charged. I'm Human...yanno?

Discharged n acquitted , due to the juries leniency coooooourt !
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Nobody: 8:55am On Apr 29, 2016
Marlvin:

Discharged n acquitted , due to the juries leniency coooooourt !
wink
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by firstking01(m): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2016
KashyBaby:
U and ur wahala cool
Nice dp, especially your snickerscheesy
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 29, 2016
firstking01:
Nice dp, especially your snickerscheesy

Lol..tnxxx *blushing*
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by firstking01(m): 9:04am On Apr 29, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by firstking01(m): 9:07am On Apr 29, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol..tnxxx *blushing*
Lol, you berra dnt blush yet...btw, i love the concept and set up of the environs you took the pixtongue
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Wahalaboy(m): 9:08am On Apr 29, 2016
Lalasticlala ooooo
Uncle Seun ooooo
Re: Girls Cheat As Much As Guys Do- This Is How They Cheat by Wahalaboy(m): 9:09am On Apr 29, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, you berra dnt blush yet...btw, i love the concept and set up of the environs you took the pixtongue

U don start dey flirt o... lif sombori's gf alone iooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shamstiel, Stop The Impersonation / A Valantine Witout A Val / How A Fat Girl Feels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.