Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. (27168 Views)

How Osinbajo ‘goofed’ On Nigeria Remaining Together – Niger Delta Monarch, Ayemi / Abdulsalami Abubakar Reacts To Quit Notice Given To Igbos By Arewa Youths / Militants Gives Fulani Herdsmen 14 Days To Vacate South East/south (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 29, 2016
female office assistant needed urgently: http://ojp.me/x1zod
Candidate preferably, should reside around Ikeja.
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by ozoemenaca: 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2016
Nice move HRM. More so I urge every south south and south east person to stop patronizing them of their cows, lets see weather they would eat it themselves. Every Community in the SS and SE should ban them from grazing in their land.

2 Likes

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by ngmart(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2016
Just issue a matching order to arrest Fulani Herdsmen found with guns.
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by papertrail(m): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
TippyTop:

Will you be going to Sapele in 9 days to verify?

I stay in sapele and these fulani men don't operate in he main town.They only do that in some villages like jesse and mosogar.Right now all the villages around these side are ready for them.We nor be yoruba or benue people wen nor get a single gun o.I even slap one of their okada man for hausa quarter last week wen carry me for bike begin dey demand extra money than the agreed price,na so em fellow aboki begin beg me say the guy na JJC for the town.Protect yourselves ooooooooooo.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by ofedegbe(m): 12:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
martineverest:
I trust my neighouring state;taking cue 4rm dia brodas in okada,edo state

DO ANYHOW,SEE ANYHOW

I trust my neighbouring state; taking cue from dia brodas in igbokoda, Ondo state

1 Like

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Leke001: 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
good way 2 go Delta...if they dont comply,kill them...nonsense
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by ofedegbe(m): 12:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
ozoemenaca:
Nice move HRM. More so I urge every south south and south east person to stop patronizing them of their cows, lets see weather they would eat it themselves. Every Community in the SS and SE should ban them from grazing in their land.

Fixed

Can't you speak for yourself? Why must you do attache by force? haba!!!
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by orunto27: 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Very good.
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by ellovee(m): 12:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bambless1:
Mtcheeew! #Yimu #chestbeater Make Daura Secret Service men catch you!
Delta State is not Benue State, neither is Sapele Agatu. Dont dare us, we've had enough of the herdsmen.

4 Likes

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by gidgiddy: 12:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
tuzeriouz:
I expected custodian of traditional stool in SE Igboland to make this pronouncement.

Which one is SE Igboland? Nice one from the Monarch, I hope many more will follow suit. The Fulani should go to their SW brothers for their grazing so that they can all do 'one Nigeria' together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by PrinceAfo911(m): 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Fulani terrorist is another book haram in the making if not contained will unleash havoc more than book haram.
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by PrinceAfo911(m): 12:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Fulani terrorist is another boko haram in the making if not contained will unleash havoc more than boko haram.
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by toxjox: 12:58pm On Apr 29, 2016
#unbundleNigeria

1 Like

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
an igwe reading the riot act to pmb's kinsmen? well, am watching d unfolding drama
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Splinz(m): 1:31pm On Apr 29, 2016
Time for action!
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by samsam2019: 1:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bambless1:
Bro, this is not the time to act like brain dead.

It'd not about Yoruba or igbo here. It's about raising a united voice against these animals from the north. Push them back to their hell hole and they will never be a threat to you and your unborn genrations again
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by B2mario(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
lifezone247:
Bros, you forget 'warri no dey carry last' slogan?
Ok na
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by habsydiamond(m): 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
If dem no comot just kill dem all like spartacus did to the house of bartiatus.
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by allexy2: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
I wonder why this northerners are not grazing in the north. There are vast land in the north. Why come to south?

abeg, make them deport all all northerners back to north. We don't want them in south. We are are sick and tired of their madness!

How can human being (southerners) live with animals (northerners). It is just unthinkable

They are just too backward, uneducated, un-civilized, act like animals in human flesh. The list just go on

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Opharhe: 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2016
kenlash1:
Emmanuel sideso is ovie of uvwie not idjere, ppl just dey carry copy and paste
Read the news again. The commander visited the Ovie of Uvwie maybe for a related reason but the ultimatum was given by the Ovie of Idjerhe. How many farm Uvwie people dey do. Idjerhe people are famous for farming in Urhoboland and Delta state generally especially for Garri.
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2016
hausameat:
You people are just damn too lucky that your Fulanis have not catch up with the Izons of Delta State. These are the only people I will ever trust and take serious. Their yes is yes for ever. Why I so much like them is that they will never do or harm any persons who are on their own. Sometimes, you assume the Izons to be low people because they mind their business hence if you pinch them, they will blow you in return. They will make sure what they will do to you about five times of what you do to them. If the heardsmen heads are carry too much oil such that they will one day enter the trouble of any Izon, I swear in less than thirty minues, they would finished work. They are my good friends for that their character.
what Edos and Urhobos?
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by uchennaq(m): 2:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
Bambless1:

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by swiffy(f): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sampee 4 d ovie wey sabi.
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Ikwerreboy(m): 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
mercenary:
That's a welcome developement... We don't need disguised terrorist in the south-south/south-east (They can move to the south west)

watin concern south south with south east? Go and tell your igbo monarch to learn from we the Niger deltans.

Igbos always looking for were to perch sins 1241

1 Like

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by kingkhan(m): 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
lifezone247:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/delta
-monarch-gives-fulani-herdsmen-nine-days-to-quit-kingdom/
does it belong to his papa?
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Anglovel: 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
I hope the mishandling of this menace will not trigger national crisis. Invading people in their homes and farmlands, raping women and slaughtering men should attract the attention of Amnesty International, ICC, and all politicians worth their salt.Imagine they have reached my viLlage oya ese,ochuko,akpos leave uk,ghana come home wth reinforcement plssss we cannot sit n watch terrorists maul us NEVER AGAIN!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by tammie24: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2016
mercenary:
That's a welcome developement... We don't need disguised terrorist in the south-south/south-east (They can move to the south west)
Na una dey give ultimatum na
When they kill ur pipu finish, nine days go reach
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by jucs: 4:37pm On Apr 29, 2016
My name is Johnmartins Chiedozie Ugwu, I'm The International President of www.allafricanstudents.com , the fastest Growing African Students Organization With The Vision to Better The lives of Students and Creats Fabulous Opportunities For Self Advancement. The Noble Students Organization Is At Present Being Restructured and New Chapter Presidents; i means Vibrants and Dedicated Students Are Needed in Every Tertiary institutions across Africa To Pilot The affairs of The Noble Body in their Schools. With the new spirit of Current International Excos, your place is Guaranteed in the Organization. Call or Add me on Whatsapp for More on this . 08099737787, u can verify the website for more, 08099737787 ﹑ 08037553190 . African Students For Peace & Development

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by BudeYahooCom: 4:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Their colonial grazing fields in Oyo, Ogun, Kwara and Osun should be enough for them. We in the south have dashed them those places, they should stop asking for more.
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by BudeYahooCom: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ikwerreboy:

watin concern south south with south east? Go and tell your igbo monarch to learn from we the Niger deltans.

Igbos always looking for were to perch sins 1241

yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by sanandreas(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2016
Don't play with Idjere people. i witnessed live killing of someone because of woman. we ran after that incident. They are very brutal.
Re: Delta Monarch Gives Fulani Herdsmen Nine Days To Quit Kingdom. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
lifezone247:

Bros, you forget 'warri no dey carry last' slogan?
Thread with caution o, yeebos started like that before Fulani declare Enugu no man's land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

National Assemby Summons IG Of Police Over Dino Melaye / Please Can U Google On Your Phone " A Minute Silence At AU Summit ". What You Wi / Orji Kalu, Nigerian & Vatican Ambassadors Spotted In Venezuelan Church (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.