Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,701 members, 7,802,085 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Tiwa's Friend Spills Inside Secrets About The Whole Issue With Tee Billz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa's Friend Spills Inside Secrets About The Whole Issue With Tee Billz (1991 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz Step Out Together For First Time Since Split / Unveiling Ibrahim Olatunji Balogun Snr,tiwa Savage Ex-husband Tee Billz’s Father / Tiwa Savage And Tee Billz At Quilox Ultra Pool Party(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa's Friend Spills Inside Secrets About The Whole Issue With Tee Billz by theshaderoom: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2016
I hate to do this, and I know you will kill me. But damnit, the truth must be spoken.

only reason why Tunji is doing this is because Tiwa cut him off. For once, he couldn’t get her to give him everything on a silver platter. He tried to intimidate her and for once it didn’t work so he resorted to emotional blackmail. He wanted to destroy her reputation, because he knows things about her that people don’t. Trust me, that is the truth. And it worked; everyone has fallen for it hook, line and sinker. However, Abe Lincoln said “You can fool most of the people most of the time and you can fool some people sometimes but you can’t fool all the people all the time.”

Tunji, those of us close to Tiwa
Those of us who see what you do to Tiwa

Those of us who, unlike you, truly care about Tiwa

WE ARE NOT FOOLED!! WE KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT!!

I hesitated to say this because I didn’t want to be perceived as “insensitive”, “callous”, “evil”, even. But then I read all the bullshit people are writing and I knew I owed it to Tiwa to speak up.

Tiwa, we warned you, but you thought we were judging him. You see? You slave day and night to take care of him, his family and his children. And this is how he repays you; by wasting your money on other women, beating you into submission when you don’t and then when you stand up for yourself, he drags your name through the mud, Again, you commenters will kill me, but what yeye depression? Do you REALLY think if Banky W had accidentally pushed Tunji, Tunji wouldn’t have fought for his life? If no one had come, do you REALLY think Tunji would’ve jumped? Haba, Nigerians! WHY ARE YOU SO GULLIBLE?!

Those of us with eyes, we see very clearly. We see through his shenanigans. Unfortunately, Tiwa doesn’t. And she will back down. And it will go back to business as usual; him bullying her and her allowing it. The beatings will continue. The cheating will continue. The lies will continue.

Yesterday, Tiwa released a new song and a new video and got rave reviews. Why would a truly loving husband, a husband who supposedly puts her first, so selfishly chose a period when her career is doing so well to tarnish her image like this? If he was depressed (bullshit), why didn’t he quietly reach out to other people? Does a good husband beat his wife black and blue? Does a good husband defraud his wife? Does a good husband fool the world into believing despicable lies about his wife? Does a good husband go about looking for rich men to sleep with his wife?

MAY Allah REWARD US ALL ACCORDING TO OUR ACTIONS ON THIS EARTH

*That is what a family friend of theirs wrote on BellaNaija*

See more

http://gossipatrol..com.ng/2016/04/tiwa-friend-spills-inside-secrets-about.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa's Friend Spills Inside Secrets About The Whole Issue With Tee Billz by theshaderoom: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2016

1 Like

Re: Tiwa's Friend Spills Inside Secrets About The Whole Issue With Tee Billz by finalboss(m): 9:41am On Apr 29, 2016
strange but true..hmmm..every one iz taking side... and what's the fool who wrote this feeling like...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa's Friend Spills Inside Secrets About The Whole Issue With Tee Billz by Michellla(f): 9:43am On Apr 29, 2016
theshaderoom:
I know first hand what an insecure and entitled spouse can be like.. jealousy, unfounded allegations and abuse will just be the other of the day.

I believe this because someone also wrote on one blog how tee bills arranged for Otedola to sleep with Tiwa when she was just starting off with her carreer
and you're so sure its true cause?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa's Friend Spills Inside Secrets About The Whole Issue With Tee Billz by Dandeson1(m): 9:45am On Apr 29, 2016
One thing i know is that tiwa did not sleep with 2face, maybe she slept with others but not 2baba, because 2baba sperm is too strong for tiwa to escape without getting pregnant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa's Friend Spills Inside Secrets About The Whole Issue With Tee Billz by Mamatee07: 9:46am On Apr 29, 2016
The guy is an insecure lazy bone who is afraid that his cash cow is about to leave so this is his attempt to blackmail her. If Tiwa knows what's good for her she should take a walk.

This is the type of man one that will one day strangle his wife when she refuses him money and they will say oh he has depression angry

You say Tiwa slept with Tuface then went on to admit you eat in Tuface's house Is that not either a Liar or a Mad Man angry

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa's Friend Spills Inside Secrets About The Whole Issue With Tee Billz by BornMarch15(m): 9:48am On Apr 29, 2016
One word about whats going on with TeeBillz: DEPRESSION! May God see him tru
Re: Tiwa's Friend Spills Inside Secrets About The Whole Issue With Tee Billz by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 29, 2016
enof of dis story jare
Re: Tiwa's Friend Spills Inside Secrets About The Whole Issue With Tee Billz by CaroLyner(f): 10:11am On Apr 29, 2016
i doubt the authenticity of this info

1 Like

Re: Tiwa's Friend Spills Inside Secrets About The Whole Issue With Tee Billz by ijaw1stson: 10:18am On Apr 29, 2016
CaroLyner:
i doubt the authenticity of this info
same here... no link sef
Re: Tiwa's Friend Spills Inside Secrets About The Whole Issue With Tee Billz by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 29, 2016
After una finish to wash your dirty linen in public, una go rest. We've seen the likes of Psquare and Toyin Aimakhu, your own will come and go too undecided

Meanwhile...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Big Boy Spends N3million On 3 Versace Handbags / Mind Of A Billionaire‬: Peter Okoye Shares New Photo / Usain Bolt Seen Taking 5 Girls To His Hotel Room In London (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.