Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED (16979 Views)

One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / 6 Reasons Why Slim Girls Will Always Look Better(photos) / The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by Nobody: 6:58am On May 02, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Of cos it will be useless to you! Its not like am writing about asspad which you need badly

useless human being...

And beside I don't have low self-esteem like you, so carry your useless self somewhere else
I wonder y I will ever need a buttpad
Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by Walexsammy(m): 7:26am On May 02, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Lol beta question! Don't mind bonytiwa
she must be suffering from inferiority complex
Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by Nobody: 7:39am On May 02, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Haven't opened your profile! But I am sure that ure slim! If a post is written about small d*c* its only guys with small d*c* that will be..........

i am not fat and i am not slim.
Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by nevi12(f): 8:22am On May 02, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Just saying wat we all know! How many times have you seen a bony ass chick being admired be honest to yourself! Unless she is very beautiful! But a big ass chick thats as ugly as a lizard will be receiving close to 20 advances in a day

Anyway its ur preference big ass to fine face
Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by stubbornman(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2016
tollyB:
undecided who released op from yaba left...he still needs his brain examined...
lekpa.....you're just beautiful
Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 02, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ok u just have curves in d right places?

Lol.
Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by telemapreye1(f): 4:06pm On May 02, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Of cos it will be useless to you! Its not like am writing about asspad which you need badly
You intake of weed is too much

Slim girls rock
Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by ifycelebrity(f): 8:55pm On May 05, 2016
HornyTiwa:

let them continue in their ignorance.

time will teach them a big lesson

are you tiwa savage?
Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 14, 2016
telemapreye1:
You intake of weed is too much

Slim girls rock

In which universe?
Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 14, 2016
nevi12:

Anyway its ur preference big ass to fine face

Anyday, anytime

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by HalimaSadiya(f): 1:10pm On May 14, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Slim girls, I wonder why they consider themselves women! Nothing for man to grap or suck, both their husband and children suffer! No man will ever be satisfied with them! But hey I can't blame them sha its not their fault! Its the way they were designed, I can't count the number of times I have been with friends and we ignored the slim girls and were busy fighting over the few curvy girls! My own is worst I don't like them at all to me they are guys! I can't even be friends with them ewwwwwwww I call them "plank le p*ssy"

Its not just about kitty! Don't fool yourself!
Now as to why most big ass girls are always having boyfriends but only few get married!
Listen right from when they are young girls, they have always had guys after them! Bugging and begging they are used to guys worshipping them! So most don't end up as good house wives! But slim girls understand their deficiencies and use good attitude and cooking to be useful

Check this fun fact out!
The odds of a slim girl giving you head its way higher than that of a big ass girl
You're a douche bag
Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 14, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

You're a douche bag

Awww aint ma fault! Gala figure

1 Like

Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by HalimaSadiya(f): 1:40pm On May 14, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Awww aint ma fault! Gala figure
LOL I won't start an E-fight with you little boy , have a good day smiley
Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 14, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

Hahahahaha oh am little lol! And who asked for an "e-fight" I just gave you a conclusive reply, you need to grow up dear! Aint my fault tat ure tiny and generally irrelevant to men!

1 Like

Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by joseph1832(m): 1:56pm On May 14, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

Hello. smiley
Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by tommychow(m): 2:00pm On May 14, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Slim girls, I wonder why they consider themselves women! Nothing for man to grap or suck, both their husband and children suffer! No man will ever be satisfied with them! But hey I can't blame them sha its not their fault! Its the way they were designed, I can't count the number of times I have been with friends and we ignored the slim girls and were busy fighting over the few curvy girls! My own is worst I don't like them at all to me they are guys! I can't even be friends with them ewwwwwwww I call them "plank le p*ssy"

Now as to why most big ass girls are always having boyfriends but only few get married!
Listen right from when they are young girls, they have always had guys after them! Bugging and begging they are used to guys worshipping them! So most don't end up as good house wives! But slim girls understand their deficiencies and use good attitude and cooking to be useful

Check this fun fact out!
The odds of a slim girl giving you head its way higher than that of a big ass girl

See this one talking like he has options. Who told you even the slim babes will settle for you? Guy, what the hell do you know about looking attractive? Slim and curvy women both get love whether you like it or not. On the other hand, overweight females with potbelly at a young age are just wrong.

Go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by Arabiandude: 2:04pm On May 14, 2016
misspresident:

i am not fat and i am not slim.
Where has this oldie been?

Seeing this moniker and the beautiful dp behind it for the first time.

Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by HalimaSadiya(f): 2:14pm On May 14, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Hahahahaha oh am little lol! And who asked for an "e-fight" I just gave you a conclusive reply, you need to grow up dear! Aint my fault tat ure tiny and generally irrelevant to men!
Yeah I'm still growing but you'll never have common sense now run along.
Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by HalimaSadiya(f): 2:16pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Hello. smiley
Hello
Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by joseph1832(m): 2:21pm On May 14, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

Hello
Heard you wanted to know what's like in other part of Nigeria? Where in the north are you?
Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by HalimaSadiya(f): 2:25pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Heard you wanted to know what's like in other part of Nigeria? Where in the north are you?
Oh that thread is quite old...I'm presently in Kano state and you ?
Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by joseph1832(m): 2:27pm On May 14, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

Oh that thread is quite old...I'm presently in Kano state and you ?
Oh I see. I'm in Lagos. I've visited some states in Nigeria though, but I've never had the opportunity to visit Kano.

You were born in Kano?
Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 14, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

Yeah I'm still growing but you'll never have common sense now run along.

You're still here! Stalk much

1 Like

Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by HalimaSadiya(f): 2:30pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh I see. I'm in Lagos. I've visited some states in Nigeria though, but I've never had the opportunity to visit Kano.

You were born in Kano?
That's lovely , no & you ?
Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by HalimaSadiya(f): 2:32pm On May 14, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

You're still here! Stalk much
This is a public forum I can linger on here as much as I want now do not quote me again
Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by ariyike23(f): 2:33pm On May 14, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Check this fun fact out!

Sigh..really?? Dts your opinion,I ariyike marianne is slim,infact i weigh 52kg and i can brag about my stature anywhere..infact,im obsessed with it,despite been slim,i still gym and do morning jogs and eat absolutely healthy,and any man that doesnt appreciate that shoulc move on to the next girl.My life achievement isnt measured by the number of guys that approach me a day,i dnt thrive on such shii

Wat yu dnt like,anoda man gonna love it..
Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by joseph1832(m): 2:35pm On May 14, 2016
HalimaSadiya:
That's lovely , no & you ?
Nope. I was born in the east. smiley
Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by HalimaSadiya(f): 2:38pm On May 14, 2016
joseph1832:
Nope. I was born in the east. smiley
Nice smiley
Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 14, 2016
HalimaSadiya:

This is a public forum I can linger on here as much as I want now do not quote me again

Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by joseph1832(m): 2:40pm On May 14, 2016
HalimaSadiya:
Nice smiley
Thanks. What about you?
Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 14, 2016
ariyike23:

Sigh..really?? Dts your opinion,I ariyike marianne is slim,infact i weigh 52kg and i can brag about my stature anywhere..infact,im obsessed with it,despite been slim,i still gym and do morning jogs and eat absolutely healthy,and any man that doesnt appreciate that shoulc move on to the next girl.My life achievement isnt measured by the number of guys that approach me a day,i dnt thrive on such shii

Wat yu dnt like,anoda man gonna love it..

Too much info! The Tot of your gala figure gyming is disturbing, just so we are clear no one prefers you, you're only managed cause whoever ure with now! Doesn't have choices available to him or her( never can tell) who is interested in looking at a bony ass! Abeg don't comment here again ewwwwww
Re: Why Most Slim Girls Will Always Remain Single!!!! UPDATED by dissybling(f): 2:48pm On May 14, 2016
take it or leave it guys still leave de curvy ones to de slim ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

B 2 / What Is The Best Way To Spice Up A Dying Relationship? / My Experience With A Babalawo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.