Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:25 PM

AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? (21023 Views)

Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. / Nathaniel Bassey's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Saga / Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by ALAYORMII: 10:41am On Apr 29, 2016
Shortly after Tiwa Savage’s husband took to Instagram to vent regarding his marriage to Tiwa Savage ,talking about enduring alot ,even threatening suicide, It appears comedian Ali Baba has indirectly weighed in on the drama this morning…

He wrote

[b]And this my dear friends is what Jesus meant when he said “if your eye (anything) will make you sin… pluck (delete) it put”. And as a very obedient child, you know what to do. Don’t mind those who say learn to tolerate. If you are somewhere and the air is so foul, do you tolerate? If you are in a place and you are not sure of your safety, will you not extrapolate yourself from there?

So why is it hard for you to understand that people who don’t add value and are bent on erasing the little you have should be distanced? And by distanced, I don’t mean ignored. I meant cut off totally. Or did Jesus say close your eyes? Na he said pluck it out! It means go to the extreme to protect your sanity. Unhealthy company can make you sick and drive you to seek the things that will eventually kill you.

So starting with my online platforms, if I catch a whiff of anything that can use its reggae to spoil my blues… I am yanking the communication channel. No time to look time. I am not here on a popularity drive. I am here because I have got friends who would like to contact me and vice Versace. That is a vice versa that is by design not by accident. Yes. That’s vice Versace. Anyway, Like I say, I am online to share, interact, learn and be better informed. If you don’t flow on this frequency, Bye bye you are the weakest link… And you leave with nothing. Oh! By the way, I know some will say what I am about smacks of arrogance… Can you put that down so I can pluck you out too.

Seriously, the constitution guarantees each of us freedom of association. Its not by force to relate with everyone. It’s not even by force to even Go to church. And that’s “a godly thingz” o. Talk less of people who want to drag you to their level of existence that is enveloped in all shades of valueless grand standing of social media tolerance. Abeg, control_shift before I tint you! As we say in warri. Let me thank all who have enriched me by sharing on my online platforms. You have helped to grow my mind. Gracia or something like that.

[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEvKqzCGasi/?hl=en

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by ATMC(f): 10:46am On Apr 29, 2016
Oh...a little humour stiffles the pain.

A good one that was, grace sir or something like that.

D'oh! Control_shift/enter. Tsk!

2 Likes

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by Topestbilly(m): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2016
kiss

Who talk say marriage is "settling down"

11 Likes

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by bastian5050(m): 11:15am On Apr 29, 2016
ALAYORMII:
Shortly after Tiwa Savage’s husband took to Instagram to vent regarding his marriage to Tiwa Savage ,talking about enduring alot ,even threatening suicide, It appears comedian Ali Baba has indirectly weighed in on the drama this morning…

He wrote

And this my dear friends is what Jesus meant when he said “if your eye (anything) will make you sin… pluck (delete) it put”. And as a very obedient child, you know what to do. Don’t mind those who say learn to tolerate. If you are somewhere and the air is so foul, do you tolerate? If you are in a place and you are not sure of your safety, will you not extrapolate yourself from there?

So why is it hard for you to understand that people who don’t add value and are bent on erasing the little you have should be distanced? And by distanced, I don’t mean ignored. I meant cut off totally. Or did Jesus say close your eyes? Na he said pluck it out! It means go to the extreme to protect your sanity. Unhealthy company can make you sick and drive you to seek the things that will eventually kill you.

So starting with my online platforms, if I catch a whiff of anything that can use its reggae to spoil my blues… I am yanking the communication channel. No time to look time. I am not here on a popularity drive. I am here because I have got friends who would like to contact me and vice Versace. That is a vice versa that is by design not by accident. Yes. That’s vice Versace. Anyway, Like I say, I am online to share, interact, learn and be better informed. If you don’t flow on this frequency, Bye bye you are the weakest link… And you leave with nothing. Oh! By the way, I know some will say what I am about smacks of arrogance… Can you put that down so I can pluck you out too.

Seriously, the constitution guarantees each of us freedom of association. Its not by force to relate with everyone. It’s not even by force to even Go to church. And that’s “a godly thingz” o. Talk less of people who want to drag you to their level of existence that is enveloped in all shades of valueless grand standing of social media tolerance. Abeg, control_shift before I tint you! As we say in warri. Let me thank all who have enriched me by sharing on my online platforms. You have helped to grow my mind. Gracia or something like that
A logical way of expression for only the wise.

4 Likes

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 29, 2016
ALAYORMII:

He wrote

And this my dear friends is what Jesus meant when he said “if your eye (anything) will make you sin… pluck (delete) it put”. And as a very obedient child, you know what to do. Don’t mind those who say learn to tolerate. If you are somewhere and the air is so foul, do you tolerate? If you are in a place and you are not sure of your safety, will you not extrapolate yourself from there?

Seriously, the constitution guarantees each of us freedom of association. Its not by force to relate with everyone. It’s not even by force to even Go to church. And that’s “a godly thingz” o. Talk less of people who want to drag you to their level of existence that is enveloped in all shades of valueless grand standing of social media tolerance. Abeg, control_shift before I tint you! As we say in warri. Let me thank all who have enriched me by sharing on my online platforms. You have helped to grow my mind. Gracia or something like that

God bless you Alibaba kiss

You too much..!
Simply pluck the damn thing off , if its suffocating... And move out of the situation..
People will always talk , either good or bad...
Stop managing partners that brings out the worst in you.

13 Likes

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
wetin b alibaba own deir nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by tommykiwi(m): 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
So marriage is no longer a family affair,every dick n harry putting mouth now.

4 Likes

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by MadCow1: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
I concur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
grin DON JAZZY Bleep TIWA NO PAIN ME, BUT TU FACE NA WICKED SOUL. NO MATTER HOW HARD A MAN MAY BE, WHEN HE KNOW SAY ANOTHER MAN Bleep HIM WIFE, HE FIT RUN MAD.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2016
[size=15pt] until people learn to know what they want and stand by it.. things like this will continue to happen.
Please i beg every one to NOT "TOLERATE",i repeat "DO NOT TOLERATE" anyone to your own detriment all in d name of "i want it to work"..
Know what u want and go for it.. if the person u ar dating (or married to) changes,or for any other reason, u cant cope any longer,LEAVE.. Relationships (or marriages) is not a do or die affair.
#TheOracleHasSpoken

[/size]

Btw,listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/

9 Likes

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by buharisbae(f): 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2016
g
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
buharisbae:
g
for 'g'-string undecided
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by johnstar(m): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
K for k leg
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by dhakingpin(m): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
E be like say alibaba no wan do show again

1 Like

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by Sijo01(f): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
Walking away quietly would have been more dignified than all the ranting and blame games tbliz have been dishing out.

4 Likes

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by JoeBlocks(m): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2016
True that. That's the more reason why its good to do quickly away with people who don't add a single value to you.

1 Like

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by buharisbae(f): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
u mean he had to write his biology just to make sense embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2016
Tbilis was a bully..well for me I never liked that guy...Good fr him

2 Likes

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by obajoey(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
Shocia mudia see what you have caused..
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by dhakingpin(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
make we talk true sef that baby jamil head sef be like don kazzy own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by dhakingpin(m): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
make we talk true sef that baby jamil head sef be like don jazzy own

7 Likes

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by anny268(f): 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

for 'g'-string undecided
grin grin
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by AfroKnight: 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Meeeen. This Teebills life is a lesson to us. Marriage is more than "I love you, talk your own".

1 Like

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by antontech(m): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2016
Yea
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by Khaytunechi: 2:11pm On Apr 29, 2016
well..
everyone will give a speech on this.. prolly d comedians too will make a joke out of it..
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
anny268:
grin grin
fine girl kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by buharisbae(f): 2:12pm On Apr 29, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
for 'g'-string undecided
modified grin
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Don't mind that mumu tbillz, he just had to wash his dirty linen in public like we care about his family issues. Smtcheeew! undecided

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by duality(m): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ditto to all those who keep using the word "childish" for things that is beyond them.
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by Btruth: 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2016
True talk. Why been worried all the time to the extent of keeping your health bad. Can you imagine, one been worried and depressed to the level of committing a suicide?

Iyen yii die oooo! Abeg, when there's life, there's a lot of hope.

Bi oko kan lo ejirin, 1001 of it will go jare. grin

Anyway, happy weekend to all nairalanders!

1 Like

Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by Segadem(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
[size=14pt]
Marriage is the union of a man and a woman from (different background, culture , idea e.t.c)
who make a permanent and exclusive commitment to enter into institution which has neither certificate nor graduation gown until death separates it, and it for mature people with mature mind for it carries greater responsibility with its own challenge.
[/size]
Re: AliBaba Indirectly Weighs On Tiwa & Teebillz Saga? by bufness(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
bastian5050:

A logical way of expression for only the wise.
nd by quoting all dz long stuffs, are you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jidenna Supports Flood Victims In Benue / Richard Mofe-Damijo And John Boyega Pictured Together / Naomi Campbell Is Capble Of Taking Jay Z From Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.